PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day In Iraq

Kathianne
05-24-2008, 02:11 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/90hr3v65vPQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/90hr3v65vPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

rppearso
05-24-2008, 06:31 PM
They were reading out some name and the people standing around did not look like they wanted to be there. The "we want out" video was good, and they called military recruitment exactly what it is PROPAGANDA, but you chose to focus on a clip of some names being called out.

Kathianne
05-24-2008, 06:34 PM
They were reading out some name and the people standing around did not look like they wanted to be there. The "we want out" video was good, and they called military recruitment exactly what it is PROPAGANDA, but you chose to focus on a clip of some names being called out.
Seeing and commenting from your own failed perspective does not inspire. You boy, are a loser. Not because you failed at the military, but because you failed to recognize your own weakness, which in all likelihood are not physical.

rppearso
05-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Seeing and commenting from your own failed perspective does not inspire. You boy, are a loser. Not because you failed at the military, but because you failed to recognize your own weakness, which in all likelihood are not physical.

This post does not really address anything, nor is it interesting. It is simply name calling, there is nothing remotely interesting about what you just posted. I can handle some name calling sprinkled in if you can come up with something a little more thought provoking. Can you even put together interesting thoughts and debates? Did you get that?

Kathianne
05-24-2008, 06:39 PM
This post does not really address anything, nor is it interesting. It is simply name calling, there is nothing remotely interesting about what you just posted. I can handle some name calling sprinkled in if you can come up with something a little more thought provoking. Can you even put together interesting thoughts and debates?

:laugh2: Interesting in that you responded. Loser.

rppearso
05-24-2008, 06:48 PM
:laugh2: Interesting in that you responded. Loser.

touche, though none the less still boring I will go else where. Memorial day weekend is a nice 3 day weekend though.

Gaffer
05-25-2008, 09:37 AM
touche, though none the less still boring I will go else where. Memorial day weekend is a nice 3 day weekend though.

Memorial Day is a time to remember the the men and women who paid the ultimate price so you can be a loser and an unappreciative fool.