PDA

View Full Version : New Dollar Coin

Classact
05-25-2008, 05:51 AM
DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE! ----- THE SWITCH HAS BEGUN
Please help do this ... refuse to accept these when they are handed back to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead. The lady just smiled and said, 'Way to go,' so she had read this e-mail. Please help out. Our world is in enough trouble without this too!

U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it -- 'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?flash=yes&action=Washington

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation.

PostmodernProphet
05-25-2008, 06:50 AM
You guessed it --'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!

but it isn't....it's engraved on the edge....

http://www.usmint.gov/images/mint_programs/$1coin/EdgeIncused.jpg

Classact
05-25-2008, 07:02 AM
but it isn't....it's engraved on the edge....

http://www.usmint.gov/images/mint_programs/$1coin/EdgeIncused.jpg:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I'm sorry for the :lame2: post! I owe my Sis-in-Law!

Pale Rider
05-25-2008, 07:44 AM
but he's got more rep than me....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2514709445_7988d47d9d_o.jpg

shattered
05-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Is half of this thread missing? The last post doesn't fit with anything else in here, and the quote in it doesn't exist..

Yurt
05-25-2008, 10:15 AM
holy crap, we've become canada

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2008, 10:57 AM
holy crap, we've become canada

Well, paper money does discriminate against the blind/vision impaired... :rolleyes:

PostmodernProphet
05-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Is half of this thread missing? The last post doesn't fit with anything else in here, and the quote in it doesn't exist..

nothing missing....he just wanted to announce to the world that he had taken another 2967 of my rep points.....you see, he is afraid that someone besides himself might become the top rep holder, so he regularly neg reps anyone who goes up in points for random reasons.....

Pale Rider
05-25-2008, 03:19 PM
nothing missing....he just wanted to announce to the world that he had taken another 2967 of my rep points.....you see, he is afraid that someone besides himself might become the top rep holder, so he regularly neg reps anyone who goes up in points for random reasons.....

Nothing missing... pump just decided in another thread that he wanted to be the premier board cry baby that other people on the board had more rep than him, and that when he opened his sassy little cake hole he actually got negged, and he doesn't like that. So he's decided to take it to the next level and put an insult against me in his signature line.

What pump doesn't seem to realize is, the only way people give positive rep is because they "AGREE" with what you're saying. Evidently pump thinks he should be top rep person on the board just because he's.... HIM. Not to mention pump has started a BLISTERING 19 threads on this board since he's been here compared to my 500, Or maybe the fact that i've spent a hell of a lot more time here than he has, as displayed by the roughly 7,000+ point difference in our post count, but he also thinks that community award I have must be a "mistake." Yes it surely must be HIS. And just to bring ya up to speed pump, neg rep is only HALF of the persons power.

So pump is bent completely out of shape for getting negged because he was a little smart ass. So bad that he felt he needed to put an insult to me in his signature line to remind everybody just how mad he is which earned him another neg. He didn't want another neg, he shouldn't have put an insult to me in his sig line. But I'll tell ya what pump, I'd bet you any day of the week I've been negged TEN TIMES more than you have, but I don't CRY MY FUCKING EYES out over it and make myself look and sound like a whiny little, thumb sucking, bed wetter. I'd also bet that I GIVE OUT ten times more rep than you. So why don't you just get a fresh diaper change and stick that pacifier back in your mouth and QUIT WHINING AND CRYING like a JEALOUS little BABY!

Oh, and for every time I'm able to, and that insult is still in your sig line, I'm going to neg you, so get used to it. You want to save your rep, get rid of it. You started this little vendetta, now I'll finish it.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2289/2514709445_7988d47d9d_o.jpg

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Nothing missing... pump just decided in another thread that he wanted to be the premier board cry baby that other people on the board had more rep than him, and that when he opened his sassy little cake hole he actually got negged, and he doesn't like that. So he's decided to take it to the next level and put an insult against me in his signature line.

What pump doesn't seem to realize is, the only way people give positive rep is because they "AGREE" with what you're saying. Evidently pump thinks he should be top rep person on the board just because he's.... HIM. Not to mention pump has started a BLISTERING 19 threads on this board since he's been here compared to my 500, Or maybe the fact that i've spent a hell of a lot more time here than he has, as displayed by the roughly 7,000+ point difference in our post count, but he also thinks that community award I have must be a "mistake." Yes it surely must be HIS. And just to bring ya up to speed pump, neg rep is only HALF of the persons power.

So pump is bent completely out of shape for getting negged because he was a little smart ass. So bad that he felt he needed to put an insult to me in his signature line to remind everybody just how mad he is which earned him another neg. He didn't want another neg, he shouldn't have put an insult to me in his sig line. But I'll tell ya what pump, I'd bet you any day of the week I've been negged TEN TIMES more than you have, but I don't CRY MY FUCKING EYES out over it and make myself look and sound like a whiny little, thumb sucking, bed wetter. I'd also bet that I GIVE OUT ten times more rep than you. So why don't you just get a fresh diaper change and stick that pacifier back in your mouth and QUIT WHINING AND CRYING like a JEALOUS little BABY!

Oh, and for every time I'm able to, and that insult is still in your sig line, I'm going to neg you, so get used to it. You want to save your rep, get rid of it. You started this little vendetta, now I'll finish it.

uh, Pale?....you have apparently confused mockery with whining..... I never said anything about my having less rep than you....I just said it was embarrassing when an asshole like you has the highest rep....

I'd bet you any day of the week I've been negged TEN TIMES more than you have

could be....you're the only person who has neg repped me in the last six months.....

and for every time I'm able to, and that insult is still in your sig line, I'm going to neg you, so get used to it.

/shrugs....I figured that was coming anyway when I dared to criticize you.....you made it clear you intended to bring me down to zero because I didn't know who I was messin' with.....and we both know I'm not the first.....

theHawk
05-27-2008, 03:33 PM
I really hate these coins, they are easily mistaken for a quarter.

glockmail
05-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Back to the OP children...

I noticed that they had removed GOD from the face of the new coin right off. I also noticed He was now on the edge. I also notice that many of the edges of my old coins are worn off.

Let's not forget that the removal of God from society occurrs slowly, and more often without consent or nowledge of the general public. I think that is the gaol of this new placement.

Abbey Marie
05-27-2008, 03:43 PM

I noticed that they had removed GOD from the face of the new coin right off. I also noticed He was now on the edge. I also notice that many of the edges of my old coins are worn off.

Let's not forget that the removal of God from society occurrs slowly, and more often without consent or nowledge of the general public. I think that is the gaol of this new placement.

Interesting phrasing, Glock.

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
uh, Pale?....you have apparently confused mockery with whining..... I never said anything about my having less rep than you....I just said it was embarrassing when an asshole like you has the highest rep....

could be....you're the only person who has neg repped me in the last six months.....

uh, pump... and you got busted for being a whiner, and you also failed to mention that you initiated this whole affair by neg repping me first, and that wasn't the first time you've done that. So your little cry baby act here as if you're somehow above the fray is pure crap. You don't like me and I don't like you. That's totally beside the point.

You've embarrassed yourself. Grow up, be a man and get over it. Nobody needs to hear any more of your whining.

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
uh, pump... and you got busted for being a whiner, and you also failed to mention that you initiated this whole affair by neg repping me first, and that wasn't the first time you've done that. So your little cry baby act here as if you're somehow above the fray is pure crap. You don't like me and I don't like you. That's totally beside the point.

You've embarrassed yourself. Grow up, be a man and get over it. Nobody needs to hear any more of your whining.

let's see.....my rep record goes back to March.....I have given one neg rep in that period of time......ah, so when I neg repped you for using the word "nigger" on May 10, it "started" your neg reps of May 22 and following?......so in other words, what you are doing now is simply retaliation?......you have noticed, of course, that I haven't neg repped you since the 10th?.....

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 03:54 PM
What... something remind you of you and gabby? :laugh2:

I have very little use for coins anyway. I throw away pennies and put all the rest of my coins in cans. All state quarters in one and the rest in another, then roll it up every once and awhile and take it to the bank.

Our government all but hiding In God We Trust doesn't surprise me at all. Our society is headed into the toilet of immorality, and bashing Christianity is far to fun loving of a sport these days. It's hard to watch and listen to. I'll be more than ready to die when the time comes. What this world is becoming I want no part of.

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 03:59 PM
let's see.....my rep record goes back to March.....I have given one neg rep in that period of time......ah, so when I neg repped you for using the word "nigger" on May 10, it "started" your neg reps of May 22 and following?......so in other words, what you are doing now is simply retaliation?......you have noticed, of course, that I haven't neg repped you since the 10th?.....

You negged me first, and then cried when I negged you back. If you didn't want me to neg you, then why did you neg me? If it bothers you that much, don't do it.

And your insults to me continue to build in your sig line, and my negs to you will continue until they're gone.

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2008, 04:05 PM
You negged me first, and then cried when I negged you back. If you didn't want me to neg you, then why did you neg me? If it bothers you that much, don't do it.

And your insults to me continue to build in your sig line, and my negs to you will continue until they're gone.

don't forget my new avatar and title....they are insults to you as well......just think....some day you can look forward to seeing your tally in my signature line at 89700......

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 04:16 PM
don't forget my new avatar and title....they are insults to you as well......just think....some day you can look forward to seeing your tally in my signature line at 89700......

Well, you're asking for it then.

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Well, you're asking for it then.

lol, whiner.....

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 04:37 PM
lol, whiner.....

Ppphht... OK... mfm... :cuckoo: