PDA

View Full Version : Marriage and Equal Rights

Yurt
05-25-2008, 04:41 PM
the dems, the champions of gays, for all gays know republicans are evil right wing religious nuts, say that gays deserve equal rights. yet, they say the issue is for the states, not the federal government. i understand that both hillary and racist boy obama espouse this platform.

such a platform is total shit. once again the dems are pulling the wool over the eyes of those they allegedly represent. they succeeded with black people and now are going to succeed with gay people. there can be no equal rights for gay marriages by kicking the issue to the states.

the dems are so stupid, they can't even see it.

Sitarro
05-25-2008, 05:38 PM
the dems, the champions of gays, for all gays know republicans are evil right wing religious nuts, say that gays deserve equal rights. yet, they say the issue is for the states, not the federal government. i understand that both hillary and racist boy obama espouse this platform.

such a platform is total shit. once again the dems are pulling the wool over the eyes of those they allegedly represent. they succeeded with black people and now are going to succeed with gay people. there can be no equal rights for gay marriages by kicking the issue to the states.

the dems are so stupid, they can't even see it.

Great point Yurt. Homosexuals think they won something in California. Yea, if they stay in California..... then again, the fact that the IRS is a federal organization, I doubt that they will be handing over gay breaks to "married" homosexuals. Once again the Dems do almost nothing but advertise breakthroughs....... typical.

ranger
05-25-2008, 05:40 PM
It's all about the power. The dems seem to have the power by making these "breakthroughs" and then they can blame the feds when nothing changes.

Yurt
05-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Great point Yurt. Homosexuals think they won something in California. Yea, if they stay in California..... then again, the fact that the IRS is a federal organization, I doubt that they will be handing over gay breaks to "married" homosexuals. Once again the Dems do almost nothing but advertise breakthroughs....... typical.

boooya, that is the 'secret' right there folks. more bullshit from the dems, you can have the sky....just never you mind that glass ceiling beneath my shoes....

gay couples at this point will never get each others' SS, even if they are married in CA or MA. lying dems, lying obama and hillary

Yurt
05-26-2008, 05:33 PM
the slick liar politician obama:

Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the likely Democratic presidential nominee, supports civil unions and equal rights for same-sex couples, but he has said repeatedly that marriage itself should be reserved for a man and a woman. With an amendment outlawing same-sex marriage on the California ballot in November, Obama will probably be called to defend his carefully nuanced position when he campaigns in the state. That won't be a problem for him or for his remaining rival, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, who also opposes same-sex marriage, said Torres.

can't have equal rights obama unless you are married....