PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter hits it way out of the park again.

Sitarro
05-25-2008, 05:30 PM
This woman can see reality better than most and certainly better than anyone in the Democrat party, she is right on here. Oh by the way, is the statement in bold letters one of an uneducated dimwit?....... I don't think so.

IF WE COULD TALK TO THE ANIMALS
May 21, 2008

You always know you've struck gold when liberals react with hysteria and rage to something you've said. So I knew President Bush's speech at the Knesset last week was a barn burner before even I read it. Liberals haven't been this worked up since Rev. Jerry Falwell criticized a cartoon sponge.

Calling the fight against terrorism "the defining challenge of our time" -- which already confused liberals who think the defining struggle of our time is against Wal-Mart -- Bush said:

"Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along. We have heard this foolish delusion before. As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American senator declared: 'Lord, if I could only have talked to Hitler, all this might have been avoided.' We have an obligation to call this what it is -- the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history."

The way liberals squealed, you'd think someone had mentioned Obama's ears. Summoning all their womanly anger, today's Neville Chamberlains denounced Bush, saying this was an unjustified attack on Obambi and, furthermore, that it's absurd to compare B. Hussein Obama's willingness to "talk" to Ahmadinejad to Neville Chamberlain's capitulation to Hitler.

Gaffer
05-25-2008, 05:42 PM
She always gets it right on the money.

ranger
05-25-2008, 05:44 PM
It's pretty easy, given the material she has to work with. It's not like it takes a lot of work to make these clowns look like the idiots they are.

April15
05-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Due to Bushes ability to not negotiate the US has become a watcher of progress in peace talks instead of an active participant.
An example might be Lebanon has asked Bush to remain in the out house while Iraq and Lebanon negotiate. The Lebanese government, which has recieved $1.3 billion and political support from the Bush administration, has compromised with Hezbala oposition giving the Iranian shite muslim group a greater role in running the country.
Now Coulter can say what he wants but the bottom line is because of Bush policies in the ME the US is seen as impotent!

manu1959
05-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Due to Bushes ability to not negotiate the US has become a watcher of progress in peace talks instead of an active participant.
An example might be Lebanon has asked Bush to remain in the out house while Iraq and Lebanon negotiate. The Lebanese government, which has recieved $1.3 billion and political support from the Bush administration, has compromised with Hezbala oposition giving the Iranian shite muslim group a greater role in running the country.
Now Coulter can say what he wants but the bottom line is because of Bush policies in the ME the US is seen as impotent!

the us has been seen as impotent because of vietnam, iran under carter and mogadishu under clinton.......