PDA

View Full Version : Typically Spirited "Debate" at DP

retiredman
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
and so it goes:

Libs and Dems…. They are all just anti-patriotic traitors!!!

I think that they are all nothing more than intellectually dishonest, and otherwise terrible human beings! Ooops,… Gotta chase an ambulance…BRB!

they are nothing but nigger lovers and racists, I’d shoot ‘em all if I had the chance.....

Libs and Dems…. They are all just anti-patriotic traitors!! Oh wait…my “boyfriend” already said that. In any case, MFM is the worst of them all!!!

So…you agree with me that MFM is intellectually dishonest? Thank you. Gotta go... got a DUI client to plead out!

Fags and niggers! I hate ‘em all.

They are all dems and libs… and MFM is the worst! Oh wait…did my “girlfriend” already say that?

He may be the worst, but he is also intellectually dishonest. Gotta go…. Night Court is in session!

MFM is an insulting piece of slime…and I have thought so for years! Of course, I mean that, even though I only joined DP recently, I have been looking over my boyfriend’s shoulder at all of MFM’s posts forever and he is clearly a disgusting pig!

He and the rest of the racist, nigger loving, fag loving democrats can burn in Hell, goddammit.

And besides that, they are all intellectually dishonest!

Kathianne
05-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Hmmm, did you make those 'quotes' up? Or are they actual, though you've changed the names of the posters? Isn't this the type of thing Jim was warning against?

Having just looked at the 'referral arrows', seems you are making them up.

Another one that should have been relegated to Steel Cage, you are beginning to have a forum posting problem, much like Martin's.

Roomy
05-26-2008, 02:53 PM
A paradox?:cheers2:

retiredman
05-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Hmmm, did you make those 'quotes' up? Or are they actual, though you've changed the names of the posters? Isn't this the type of thing Jim was warning against?

Having just looked at the 'referral arrows', seems you are making them up.

Another one that should have been relegated to Steel Cage, you are beginning to have a forum posting problem, much like Martin's.

it's all fictitious, kathianne. any resemblance between the names of the fictional characters and any real DP posters is strictly coincidental.

It is humor. it's a joke. I have already received PM's from members who appreciated the humor. that is why I posted it here. if you have a problem with my forum posting choices, why don't you either complain to a moderator or get yourself appointed as one.

retiredman
05-26-2008, 03:32 PM
thanks "unknown" moderator for changing my forum selection. I appreciate it.

82Marine89
05-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Since you all have me on ignore I will make fun of you at your expense, but don't do that to me or I'll complain about how the moderators do their job and then go home and cry.

Nice thread Pussboy.

5stringJeff
05-26-2008, 07:49 PM
thanks "unknown" moderator for changing my forum selection. I appreciate it.

You're welcome.

Yurt
05-26-2008, 08:53 PM
You're welcome.

:lol:

jimnyc
05-26-2008, 09:50 PM

retiredman
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM

see? doesn't this belong in the humor forum?

;)

gabosaurus
05-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Dude, you are just making it worse for yourself. Tis always better to take the high school.
Unless you can think of a really scathing retort.

Psychoblues
06-01-2008, 04:59 AM
The quotes were entirely representative of the "debate" or whatever you want to call it that transpires on his board, gabby.

Dude, you are just making it worse for yourself. Tis always better to take the high school.
Unless you can think of a really scathing retort.

You encourage the shit as much as anyone. Are you satisfied? Have you finished high school, yet?

jimnyc
06-01-2008, 07:19 AM
The quotes were entirely representative of the "debate" or whatever you want to call it that transpires on his board, gabby.

Interested in true debate? Why not select someone, and a subject, and have a moderated debate between just the 2 of you! Easily solved if you truly desire a good debate...

Pale Rider
06-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Interested in true debate? Why not select someone, and a subject, and have a moderated debate between just the 2 of you! Easily solved if you truly desire a good debate...

*chirp, chirp* - - - *chirp, chirp*

Pale Rider
06-01-2008, 04:15 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3147/2519836006_316820f4f5_o.jpg

Although I can't see what our board turd in the punch bowl has said, I'd bet it's a desperate cry for attention. Putting him on ignore is just what he hates most. He's an attention whore, and if lying about something someone said is what he has to do to get it, he'll do it.

He's a proven and admitted liar. Pure white trash.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Pale Rider is a sexy bowl of vermin!!

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Pale Rider is a sexy bowl of vermin!!

Thanks gab... I think you're a hot little number too. Say, why don't we have a party at your place. Invited Psychoblues... I want to kick that mother fuckers ass, and invite Missileman too. That faggot pedophile defender needs his fucking head caved in too. I hear he likes to molest little boys.

Oh... and by the way mfm, you're off ignore too, and one more lie about me and I'll fuck you up too lying sack of shit.

Gloves are off people. I've been threatened and had my family insulted for the last time by your dick lickers and you're still all here. If you're going to be allowed to do it, then so am I. The board is now at war.

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks gab... I think you're a hot little number too. Say, why don't we have a party at your place. Invited Psychoblues... I want to kick that mother fuckers ass, and invite Missileman too. That faggot pedophile defender needs his fucking head caved in too. I hear he likes to molest little boys.

Oh... and by the way mfm, you're off ignore too, and one more lie about me and I'll fuck you up too lying sack of shit.

Gloves are off people. I've been threatened and had my family insulted for the last time by your dick lickers and you're still all here. If you're going to be allowed to do it, then so am I. The board is now at war.

You can't declare war. War would have to be declared by the moderators. What you've done here is essentially declare that you're going to be a freedom fighter (terrorist). How you like them apples? :poke: :laugh:

glockmail
06-02-2008, 10:20 AM
and so it goes: Looks like an act of despiration from an attention whore. :lame2:

dread
06-02-2008, 10:24 AM
You can't declare war. War would have to be declared by the moderators. What you've done here is essentially declare that you're going to be a freedom fighter (terrorist). How you like them apples? :poke: :laugh:

So now you are going against your freedom of speech rule and DICTATING your INTERPRETATION of what pale is going to do?

Typical lib!

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 10:40 AM
So now you are going against your freedom of speech rule and DICTATING your INTERPRETATION of what pale is going to do?

Typical lib!

Constitution rules moron. Only Congress can declare war. Sound familiar? Probably not. I see now that I'll have to spell everything out for you like I would a child from here on out.

mrg666
06-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Looks like an act of despiration from an attention whore. :lame2:

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 10:55 AM

Oh yeah... we're havin' fun now... and you can just consider me an liberal activist judge legislating from the bench hag.... them apples are pretty sour ain't they... :poke: ... :laugh:

retiredman
06-02-2008, 11:09 AM
hey pale.... if I am off ignore now (whoopee), what did you think about the opening post? Pretty spot on, wasn't it?:lol:

glockmail
06-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Oh yeah... we're havin' fun now... and you can just consider me an liberal activist judge legislating from the bench hag.... them apples are pretty sour ain't they... :poke: ... :laugh:
:clap: A fine post in so many ways...

retiredman
06-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Looks like an act of despiration from an attention whore. :lame2:

aw glock....you're just angry and hurt because I didn't include you in the "debate".

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 11:32 AM

I'd agree, except that activist judges are the reason Bush is in office to begin with, so you tell me. How do them apples taste Pale? To me they taste like 4000 dead troops and $5.00 per gallon gasoline. (shrug)

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 11:33 AM
:clap: A fine post in so many ways...

Bias is so easy to spot when you know which subtleties to look for...:lol:

glockmail
06-02-2008, 01:33 PM
...they taste like 4000 dead troops.... You're sicker than I thought. :puke:

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 02:02 PM
You're sicker than I thought. :puke:

I'm sorry that you'd rather gloss over the horrors of this presidency and indulge in fantasy than face reality (shrug)

glockmail
06-02-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry that you'd rather gloss over the horrors of this presidency and indulge in fantasy than face reality (shrug)
Wow that's a new one. :lame2:

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow that's a new one. :lame2:

Terror attacks on US soil. 4000 US dead. Skyrocketing inflation/cost of living, never-ending war... I don't remember any of those horrors being with us before the year 2000. Hmm. :poke:

glockmail
06-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Terror attacks on US soil. 4000 US dead. Skyrocketing inflation/cost of living, never-ending war... I don't remember any of those horrors being with us before the year 2000. Hmm. :poke: Just because you were a mere glint in your old man's eye doesn't mean that shit didn't happen. What about Viet-nam and the Carter years?

Abbey Marie
06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Just because you were a mere glint in your old man's eye doesn't mean that shit didn't happen. What about Viet-nam and the Carter years?

Artist's rendering, of the nuclear sub, the USS Jimmy Carter:

http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/Pics/peanutsub.jpg

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Just because you were a mere glint in your old man's eye doesn't mean that shit didn't happen. What about Viet-nam and the Carter years?

So is Jimmy Carter's existence supposed to pardon Dubya? Am I supposed to overlook the worst president in my lifetime just because Carter existed? You can take that crap on down the road with you. Just be sure to fill-up your tank on pay day. You won't be able to afford it any other time of the week :poke:

glockmail
06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
So is Jimmy Carter's existence supposed to pardon Dubya? Am I supposed to overlook the worst president in my lifetime just because Carter existed? You can take that crap on down the road with you. Just be sure to fill-up your tank on pay day. You won't be able to afford it any other time of the week :poke:
You seem to be blaming Bush for the price of gas. Liberal policies making it illegal to drill in our own country are to blame for that.

Don't worry about me filling the 28 gallon tank in my Expedition though. I generate enough income from my Exxon stock to pay for it quite easily.:coffee:

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 02:55 PM
You seem to be blaming Bush for the price of gas. Liberal policies making it illegal to drill in our own country are to blame for that.

Don't worry about me filling the 28 gallon tank in my Expedition though. I generate enough income from my Exxon stock to pay for it quite easily.:coffee:

The price of gas is directly related to our Middle East policy. The fantasy that if only we could drill Alaska our energy woes would be over is just that--a fantasy. Much like everything else in the Conservative mentality.

glockmail
06-02-2008, 03:41 PM
The price of gas is directly related to our Middle East policy. The fantasy that if only we could drill Alaska our energy woes would be over is just that--a fantasy. Much like everything else in the Conservative mentality.
The price of gas is tied to the price of crude oil, which in turn is set by the Law of Supply and Demand. China and India are both causing world wide demand to increase sharply. 60% of US supply is from outside our borders, so we are tied into the world market. Congress has made it illegal to drill for oil and natural gas in all coastal waters, except for a portion of the Gulf of Mexico, not just ANWR. Congress has also made it impossible to build nuclear power plants, which could be used to fuel hydrogen powered cars.

Those are facts, and they cannot be denied.

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 03:45 PM
The price of gas is tied to the price of crude oil, which in turn is set by the Law of Supply and Demand. China and India are both causing world wide demand to increase sharply. 60% of US supply is from outside our borders, so we are tied into the world market. Congress has made it illegal to drill for oil and natural gas in all coastal waters, except for a portion of the Gulf of Mexico, not just ANWR. Congress has also made it impossible to build nuclear power plants, which could be used to fuel hydrogen powered cars.

You're right. I can't deny those facts. However, you can't pin it on "libs." Republicans had complete control of Congress and the Whitehouse for four of the last eight years and they didn't do anything to help the situation.

hjmick
06-02-2008, 03:54 PM

You forgot to mention the oil speculators. More than anything else right now, they are driving the price up. One OPEC minister was recently heard to say that he couldn't understand why the price was so high, that in his opinion the PPB should be around $60 to $70.

glockmail
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
You're right. I can't deny those facts. However, you can't pin it on "libs." Republicans had complete control of Congress and the Whitehouse for four of the last eight years and they didn't do anything to help the situation. And you are right as well. The Republican party had their chance, and fucked up. You cannot deny, however, that if the Republicans were all conservatives, that we would not have a problem with domestic oil and gas supplies. It is the so-called "moderates" within the GOP that have sided with the Democrats to prevent effective energy policy.

glockmail
06-02-2008, 04:00 PM
You forgot to mention the oil speculators. More than anything else right now, they are driving the price up. One OPEC minister was recently heard to say that he couldn't understand why the price was so high, that in his opinion the PPB should be around $60 to $70.You're right, I didn't. I don't have a great deal of confidence in my understanding of how that all works, but here it is anyway: Speculators are gambling that the demand will continue to rise while the supply will continue to be flat. If they weren't, their actions would reduce the market price for oil.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 04:27 PM
hey pale.... if I am off ignore now (whoopee), what did you think about the opening post? Pretty spot on, wasn't it?:lol:

Every bit of it is a lie, you fucking steaming puss bag. You want me kick your ass now or later? And quit teaching your boys all faggot shit you learned in Navy homo. The fact that they're a couple a fucking whiny little sissies like you already is bad enough.

retiredman
06-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Every bit of it is a lie, you fucking steaming puss bag. You want me kick your ass now or later? And quit teaching your boys all faggot shit you learned in Navy homo. The fact that they're a couple a fucking whiny little sissies like you already is bad enough.words will never hurt me, and that's the only "ass" kicking you'll ever try to give me pale. All you got is anger and insults anymore, and angry insults don't kick anyone's ass on the internet. Ideas do. Intellect does.

My all-state hockey defenseman younger son would have fun with you, in "real" life, however.:lol: He just got home from spring semester in France and is sitting right next to me having a beer even as I type this. I told him you were an old bearded motorcycle mechanic. He thinks you're funny. so do I.

I think I am going to go watch the red sox pregame show with him. AMF.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 05:01 PM
words will never hurt me, and that's the only "ass" kicking you'll ever try to give me pale. All you got is anger and insults anymore, and angry insults don't kick anyone's ass on the internet. Ideas do. Intellect does.

My all-state hockey defenseman younger son would have fun with you, in "real" life, however.:lol: He just got home from spring semester in France and is sitting right next to me having a beer even as I type this. I told him you were an old bearded motorcycle mechanic. He thinks you're funny. so do I.

I think I am going to go watch the red sox pregame show with him. AMF.

Your all state son is nothing more than a little cock sucking liar like his old man. You're no preacher, you've never been an officer, and your son is probably in juvenile detention as we speak for getting caught butt fucking his homo poke buddy up the ass in a public rest room. The two of you together couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag you blubber assed family of faggots. I could fuck the whole lot of you up and never break a sweat.

Missileman
06-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Your all state son is nothing more than a little cock sucking liar like his old man. You're no preacher, you've never been an officer, and your son is probably in juvenile detention as we speak for getting caught butt fucking his homo poke buddy up the ass in a public rest room. The two of you together couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag you blubber assed family of faggots. I could fuck the whole lot of you up and never break a sweat.

This from the dink who cries like a baby to the mods when someone talks about his son...what a fucking hypocrite!

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 05:50 PM
This from the dink who cries like a baby to the mods when someone talks about his son...what a fucking hypocrite!

What mods? I haven't seen any moderation around here. Anybody can get away with whatever they want. You do, even after you've been warned.

missileboy the homo pedophile, the little boy molesting, piece of faggot trash. If anybody here needs a good ass beating, you do, and you'll get it when they catch you molesting little boys you sick fucking perverted maggot.

I bet your family is proud of you aren't they pedo... "yeah my daddy is a homo pedophile, he likes to suck my little cock. He said I'm not supposed to tell."

jackass
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Another well thought out discussion.