PDA

View Full Version : The Lawyer and the Leprechaun

retiredman
05-26-2008, 04:13 PM
A man, an attorney, let's call him Splurt, was sitting in a downtown steam room relaxing away a hard day chasing ambulances and defending no account drunks, when he saw, through the steam, an extremely diminutive man also enjoying the pleasures of the steam room. Slurt was captivated by the tiny man, and finally spoke to him saying, "Excuse me, but you are the tiniest man I have ever seen!" The small man replied, "Well kiss the blarney stone if ye haven't exposed me for who I really am - a leprechaun. Therefore, ye will get three wishes and I'll grant them, but after that, ye will have to grant me one". The lawyer thought for a moment and then agreed. The leprechaun said, "And what would your first wish be?" The attorney thought for a moment and then said, "I would love a beautiful home overlooking the Pacific Ocean" The leprechaun said, "DONE! Even as we speak, the current owners of a stunning home on a bluff overlooking the ocean are moving out to make room for you! Now what is your second wish". The lawyer thought and then said, "I would like the house to be stocked with beautiful women." The Leprechaun said, "DONE! Even as we speak, a bevy of lovely women whose only purpose is your sexual pleasure, are moving into the aforementioned mansion! What is your third wish?" The lawyer was becoming overwhelmed with excitement and said, "I wish for ten million dollars so that I no longer have to chase ambulances for a living!" The leprechaun said, "DONE! Ten million dollars has just been transferred to a swiss bank account in your name!...and now, ye must grant me one wish". The Lawyer said, "Sure...what is it?" The leprechaun said, "Ye must let me fuck ye in the ass just once". The lawyer hesitated...but thought about the house and the bevy of women and the ten million dollars and reluctantly agreed. T\With steam swirling all around him, the lawyer bent over and the diminutive little man began to have anal sex with him... and as he was pounding away, he said, "And tell me, my lad, aren't ye a wee bit old to be believin' in leprechauns???":laugh2:

Yurt
05-27-2008, 08:06 PM
poor mfm, obsessed with lawyers.