PDA

View Full Version : Which Presidential Candidate Said This?

Kathianne
05-26-2008, 08:04 PM
What does he need to know about Memorial Day?

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2008/05/020607.php

This was sad and it got worse...

Abbey Marie
05-26-2008, 08:12 PM
The more I hear him, the more scared I get.

red states rule
05-26-2008, 08:15 PM
If Obama was in the US military he would need three promotions to make asshole

05-26-2008, 09:39 PM
I have to ask, How are there fallen soldiers in the audience?

I would hope that our fallen heroes have a better afterlife than listening to Senator Obama... or any Senator for that matter.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Let me get this straight. Obama sees dead people in the sudience, and libs are worried about McCain's age?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 02:37 PM
I fell on my ass this past weekend. Maybe he was talking about that kind of fallen. :pee:

red states rule
05-27-2008, 02:38 PM
I fell on my ass this past weekend. Maybe he was talking about that kind of fallen. :pee:

Obama is imploding and the SD's have to breaking out in a sweat

glockmail
05-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Obama is imploding and the SD's have to breaking out in a sweat They'll vote him in. They don't have the balls not to, and I'm sure Hillary has called them all and let them know it's OK, but don't forget her in 2012.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 02:47 PM
They'll vote him in. They don't have the balls not to, and I'm sure Hillary has called them all and let them know it's OK, but don't forget her in 2012.

Hillary still has a few weeks to beat up Obama, and if she drops out - the Clintons will not lift a finger to help Barry like they did with Kerry in the 04 race

glockmail
05-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Hillary still has a few weeks to beat up Obama, and if she drops out - the Clintons will not lift a finger to help Barry like they did with Kerry in the 04 race
Bill might "help" Obama just like he "helped" his wife, thus ensuring her an easier acension in 2012.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Bill might "help" Obama just like he "helped" his wife, thus ensuring her an easier acension in 2012.

Which is why Hillary will not be the VP choice - and Kerry knows first hand how the Clinton's "help" their opponents

glockmail
05-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Which is why Hillary will not be the VP choice - and Kerry knows first hand how the Clinton's "help" their opponents It's the Queen Bee Syndrome.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 03:07 PM
It's the Queen Bee Syndrome.

I thought that was Hillary VS Pelosi

Or do we have a triple threat match with Hillary VS Pelosi VS MS Obama?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I thought that was Hillary VS Pelosi

Or do we have a triple threat match with Hillary VS Pelosi VS MS Obama?
QBS affects anyone that threatens the dominant female.

DragonStryk72
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Actually, I have a 385 day calendar that says Bush has already won this particular face off. Such brilliantly statements, such as "Is our children learning", or this one, "I met the Israeli Finance minister, and was very impressed with his grasp of finance" (why you would hire someone who wasn't is beyond me). Neither good or bad, but Bush is still the reining champ of the verbal cluster fuck, and that's just on gaffes, that's not including the statements he makes where you walk away going, "What the hell was he even talking about?"

Abbey Marie
05-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Actually, I have a 385 day calendar that says Bush has already won this particular face off. Such brilliantly statements, such as "Is our children learning", or this one, "I met the Israeli Finance minister, and was very impressed with his grasp of finance" (why you would hire someone who wasn't is beyond me). Neither good or bad, but Bush is still the reining champ of the verbal cluster fuck, and that's just on gaffes, that's not including the statements he makes where you walk away going, "What the hell was he even talking about?"

If that's the best you've got on him after 8 years in the most visible office in the world, I'd say he's a genius.

And I'll take a sincere but unpolished speaker like him, over a smooth talking liar like Bill Clinton or Obama any day.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM

Libs and Bush hater have called him an idiot for the last 7 years; BUT those same people have told us what a brain child Obama is. He will bring the "change" we need

Yet the gaffes keep coming from the messiah

theHawk
05-27-2008, 04:22 PM
I heard this Obama speech on the radio. The guy needs to keep his mouth shut about vets, especially fallen ones. He is a shitbag liberal and most vets don't give a shit what he thinks.

05-27-2008, 04:27 PM
thinking about it further, is Obama raising an army of the undead?

red states rule
05-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I heard this Obama speech on the radio. The guy needs to keep his mouth shut about vets, especially fallen ones. He is a shitbag liberal and most vets don't give a shit what he thinks.

Obama saw dead people in the audience. What he saw was Il voters who followed him to listen to his speech

Yurt
05-27-2008, 05:31 PM

:lol: :poke:

midcan5
05-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Are you people retarded or what! Do you think the people standing there did not include veterans who were paying respect to their fellow soldiers and for that they are proud, and deserve to be proud.

05-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Are you people retarded or what! Do you think the people standing there did not include veterans who were paying respect to their fellow soldiers and for that they are proud, and deserve to be proud.

I very highly doubt anyone in the audience was a dead soldier as Obama claims. The fact that you think it was possible indicates that you may have some issues. Either with illiteracy or worse. I would hope that you'd check them out. I wouldnt want you suffering from either

Monkeybone
05-28-2008, 08:11 PM
maybe he was refering to injured soldiers? but i don't see how that makes them fallen....

who is the retarded one? sorry that we don't have an orgasm everytime OB says something while trying to act like he cares. why don't you post a song or a poem about how stupid were are for thinking that it is weird for fallen soldiers to be standing.

PostmodernProphet
05-28-2008, 09:14 PM

I can't believe that no one has asked you yet why you have a 385 day calendar......

Abbey Marie
05-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I can't believe that no one has asked you yet why you have a 385 day calendar......

It's for scheduling campaign stops in Obama's 57 states.

red states rule
05-29-2008, 06:19 AM

So the ones sitting in the stands were the "fallen heros" your boy was talking to?

and you moonbats leap on everything Pres Bush says :laugh2:

starwolf
06-01-2008, 04:00 AM
isn't a 385 day calendar a Jewish leap year

red states rule
06-01-2008, 06:07 AM
More proof the liberal media is in the tank for Obama

CNN Removed Obama's 'Fallen Heroes' Gaffe from Soundbite
By Rich Noyes | May 30, 2008 - 18:24 ET

Conservative bloggers and talk radio hosts have noticed the rash of gaffes — some goofy, some more serious — emanating from Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama lately, but the mainstream media’s coverage of Obama’s bouts with foot-in-mouth disease has been sparse, to say the least. In the case of one of Obama’s more recent gaffes, however, a CNN reporter did Obama the favor of editing the gaffe right out of his story.

On Monday, Obama weirdly talked about honoring the nation’s “unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience today.” In a report on Tuesday night’s CNN’s Election Center, correspondent Joe Johns used that Obama soundbite in a piece on the candidate’s “polling problem on patriotism” — but snipped out the part where Obama seemed to be seeing ghosts:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2008/05/30/cnn-removed-obamas-fallen-heroes-gaffe-soundbite