PDA

View Full Version : Lee Sowell Kicks Ass at Riverside, Tim Crawley at Greenville!!!!

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 08:55 PM
These cats can drive my car anytime, anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Check them out: http://www.uscsracing.com/

It just doesn't get any better than this type of racing!!!!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
05-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Dude, have you ever considered that no one is interested in this particular type of motor sports activity except yourself? Especially at some obscure track that no one else has heard about.

Think about it. :)

Psychoblues
05-27-2008, 12:03 AM
gabby, have you ever considered that this is a professional sports forum in which you rarely participate and obviously have little knowledge?

Dude, have you ever considered that no one is interested in this particular type of motor sports activity except yourself? Especially at some obscure track that no one else has heard about.

Think about it. :)

If you want to be a smartass I think the Steel Cage is still open for you. I happen to like short dirt track stock car racing. I understand that many participants and observers there are poor to middle class white people much like myself. I would think the sport would also appeal here but it may take some time to build a base. Your smartass remarks notwithstanding, I continue to believe it will. I would also appreciate a more diverse following and I intend to assist in the creation of that circumstance.

Thanks for the post, gabby. You keep it kicked to the top for me, OK?

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 12:01 AM
I do understand. You enjoy short dirt track stock car racing. It is a sport.
But look through the forum. How many others have replied to your threads about short dirt track stock car racing? Has there ever been a discussion?

I enjoy cricket and Australian Rules Football. But I don't post about them here, because no one cares.
Understand? :D

Mr. P
05-28-2008, 12:05 AM
These cats can drive my car anytime, anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Check them out: http://www.uscsracing.com/

It just doesn't get any better than this type of racing!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it does...F1 is better, get the grease outta yer hair an live a little.:poke:

Sitarro
05-28-2008, 12:50 AM
I happen to like short dirt track stock car racing. I understand that many participants and observers there are poor to middle class white people much like myself. I would think the sport would also appeal here but it may take some time to build a base. Your smartass remarks notwithstanding, I continue to believe it will. I would also appreciate a more diverse following and I intend to assist in the creation of that circumstance.

In what way are those ugly ass, giant winged, redneck jokes, stock cars?
Dirt track, manure track is more like it.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 12:52 AM
At last, some genuine discussion! :lmao:

Sitarro
05-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Yeah it does...F1 is better, get the grease outta yer hair an live a little.:poke:

Can you believe that dimwit Aussie knocked out our babe, Danica, in the stinking pit row? What a prick.

Mr. P
05-28-2008, 07:40 AM
Can you believe that dimwit Aussie knocked out our babe, Danica, in the stinking pit row? What a prick.

I missed it..just saw a short news clip that she looked real pissed in.

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 11:43 AM
I love Danica. She is one of my idols and heroes. Not that I care anything about race car driving. I am merely enamored of a celebrity who is as flat chested as I am. :lmao:

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 09:25 PM
A girl needs a nice pair of tits to make it in the dirt track world, gabby.

I love Danica. She is one of my idols and heroes. Not that I care anything about race car driving. I am merely enamored of a celebrity who is as flat chested as I am. :lmao:

Jeesh, you neanderthals relly fuck me up, sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
05-28-2008, 11:43 PM
A girl needs a nice pair of tits to make it in the dirt track world, gabby.

Jeesh, you neanderthals relly fuck me up, sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hang around Klan boys drinking moonshine that they use in their queer looking cars that they drive drunk around a dirt oval and we are the neanderthals........ yea, right.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Crawley Wins Again In Clarksville!!!!!!!!!!! A genuine American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denial is the first part of recovery, homo zero.