PDA

View Full Version : FoxNews Pundit Desires Assination

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 10:03 PM
You can always depend on FoxNews for idiocy!!!!!!!!!!

"The incident happen in an exchange with the FOX News anchor. When asked her opinion of the recent scandal surrounding some comments made by Sen. Hillary Clinton, which Trotta described by saying that, "some are reading as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama." Hemmer quickly corrected Trotta, having noticed that she had said "Osama" when she meant "Obama." At this point, Trotta said, "Obama. Well...both if we could!" Trotta then laughed gleefully."

More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-feldman/fox-pundit-wishes-for-oba_b_103500.html

These reichwing nuts never cease to amaze, do they?

manu1959
05-26-2008, 10:35 PM
You can always depend on FoxNews for idiocy!!!!!!!!!!

"The incident happen in an exchange with the FOX News anchor. When asked her opinion of the recent scandal surrounding some comments made by Sen. Hillary Clinton, which Trotta described by saying that, "some are reading as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama." Hemmer quickly corrected Trotta, having noticed that she had said "Osama" when she meant "Obama." At this point, Trotta said, "Obama. Well...both if we could!" Trotta then laughed gleefully."

More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-feldman/fox-pundit-wishes-for-oba_b_103500.html

These reichwing nuts never cease to amaze, do they?

this from the sexist racist crowd

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
'Zactly!!!!!!!!!!

this from the sexist racist crowd

Have you no shame, m'59?

stephanie
05-26-2008, 10:39 PM
:laugh2:

Du underground and Huffopost wants to take Trotta out behind a wood shack and string her up..

It's getting sickening listening to the BOY WONDERS camp whining whining whining...............................

manu1959
05-26-2008, 10:41 PM
'Zactly!!!!!!!!!!
Have you no shame, m'59?

me....i am a rich white boy from the burbs.......shame is not my gig......

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm po' white trash from the inner city, m'59.

me....i am a rich white boy from the burbs.......shame is not my gig......

Shame is not a description I would use for me either. On the other hand, you already know about your own.

ranger
05-26-2008, 10:59 PM

Is that where the mental ward is located?

Shame is not a description I would use for me either. On the other hand, you already know about your own.

We know. Mentally ill people can't feel shame because they don't know any better.

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Not to nitpick, but it's assassination.

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Course for you, it could be that you want your "ass in nation"

manu1959
05-26-2008, 11:12 PM

get a grip dude.....not catholic jewish or liberal....guilt is not something that lands on me....

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:14 PM
get a grip dude.....not catholic jewish or liberal....guilt is not something that lands on me....

He's a 2nd grader who got on to mommy's computer while she's entertaining tonight's "boyfriend." He's trying to amuse himself by acting grownup but he doesn't coome off very well. Needs to go back to DU and practice more.

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 11:15 PM
You don't have to be so cryptic with me, m'59.

But, thanks for not being so stupid as the trouser trooper that has been chasing me around all night.