PDA

View Full Version : Dubya a political albatross

gabosaurus
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
For the first time in his campaign, Hanoi John McCain is bringing out G.W. Bush to a fundraiser in Phoenix.
Not a public event, as was originally planned. A tightly secured gathering at a private home, closed to all except those invited. No media of any kind.
Seems as though McCain does not want to be photographed, or even associated, with the leader of his party. McCain doesn't wish to be tied to Bush's failed presidency.
McCain should just tell Bush to stay home.

Yurt
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
mccain should just campaign with JFK

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
the Dems are having a rough year....they can't decide whether to campaign FOR Hillary or Obama....and they can't decide whether to campaign AGAINST Bush or McCain......

manu1959
05-27-2008, 09:46 PM
hey that reminds me ..... anyone know where bill clinton, reverend wright and obamas wife went......

retiredman
05-27-2008, 10:15 PM
the Dems are having a rough year....they can't decide whether to campaign FOR Hillary or Obama....and they can't decide whether to campaign AGAINST Bush or McCain......

silly.

we will figure out who to campaign for at the convention if not before.

and we will continue to conflate Bush and McCain and run against them both.

Gaffer
05-27-2008, 11:01 PM
It shows in the posts right here. The libs are running against Bush. Any repub could be in McCains shoes and they would still tie him to Bush.

I would kinda like to see McCain win the white house just to watch the libs lather up in a mad rage because they were defeated by Bush again.

gabosaurus
05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
I would kinda like to see McCain win the white house just to watch the libs lather up in a mad rage because they were defeated by Bush again.

I want to win the lottery, but it is not going to happen. Hanoi John McCain is not going to be elected. The American public has had enough of Bush. They aren't going to go for a drive-through McBush.

stephanie
05-28-2008, 12:21 AM
I wonder who is the biggest albatross ..

BJ Clinton, Michelle Obambam or President Bush?:laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 12:37 AM
None of them are running for president. Only one is president now. Only one is a huge political liability of his own making.
Slick Willie and Mrs. Obama are still out there campaigning. Neither of them have been locked in a closet by their respective spouses.
Above all, neither are war criminals despised throughout the world.

stephanie
05-28-2008, 12:42 AM
None of them are running for president. Only one is president now. Only one is a huge political liability of his own making.
Slick Willie and Mrs. Obama are still out there campaigning. Neither of them have been locked in a closet by their respective spouses.
Above all, neither are war criminals despised throughout the world.

If President Bush is a war criminal, then your party is in the bag with him..
First-they gave the OK for the war.
Second- if they know of any war crimes, and they haven't charged him and started Impeachment proceedings?

Repeat a lie often enough.......still doesnt make it true. but that won't stop you libs from trying..:lame2:

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Same old party line. :rolleyes:

stephanie
05-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Same old party line. :rolleyes:

No shit babe...:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
05-28-2008, 05:03 AM
Only one is a huge political liability of his own making.
Slick Willie and Mrs. Obama are still out there campaigning. Neither of them have been locked in a closet by their respective spouses

so what you are saying is that the Dem candidates MARRIED their political liabilities instead of made them?.....