PDA

View Full Version : Why did you put MFM on ignore?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Let's try to keep this out of the Steel Cage and civilized. Just the facts followed by your reasonable conclusion.

Me first, on a rough time line:

1. I used to post at USMB, and one day MM, aka MFM shows up. We debate, he loses, so resorts to insults. I join in, best him at that as well, and so he ups it and, in a PM, opines that I've done unspeakable things to my young son.
2. I moved to this board when it first started up. Mr. P invited me. The board was slow at first, but civilized, and I went back and forth between here and USMB.
3. Someone hacked this site, or it went nuclear, or whatever, and the database got fried. I tried logged on one day and couldn’t. I basically said “screw it”.
4. About a month or so later I was re-invited here and was told what had happened. I forget who told me, but I came back soon after.
5. Not long after my first post MFM PM’s me here and again insults my son. I notify OCA, who was a mod at the time, and he gets him banned. This was his second banning, as he was MM previously and perm-banned.
6. Things were great for about 6 months here until MFM was unbanned. I never did find out why. Things went downhill rather quickly then.
7. After about a year of trying to get him to admit what he wrote in public, I changed tactics and start to insult his dad. He saw first hand how hurtful that was and asked me to stop. I told him I needed a public admittance from him and an apology which he gave me, and I returned the favor.
8. A few weeks later, repeat the story at item 1 above. I immediately respond with posts about his dad, and then he “ups” that with insults towards my mother.
9. After about two weeks he begs me for forgiveness, and I respond that Jesus only gave me two cheeks, and I’ve got no more to turn. The war is on.
10. I’m done with hit, tired of it, and it wastes too much time. Over the weekend I was thinking about how silly it was to worry about, so thought about ignoring him. It turns out that several others were thing the same thing so it was an easy decision to join the new club.

I’ve also decided to try and curb my posting habits a bit. I’ve been basically addicted to this thing and its starting to affect my life adversely. The only reason that I’m adding this is so y’all know the two decisions are independent.

Said1
05-27-2008, 07:33 PM
:lol: :lame2: :laugh2: :pee:

I think that about covers it! :laugh2:

Lamest thread EVER.

Yurt
05-27-2008, 07:50 PM
because i knew it would bug him. and it showed. he is off ignore now, mission accomplished...

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 08:22 PM
if you have nothing that relates to thread, then you are high jacking a thread, by putting your own worthless opinion, which has nothing to do with the post in there

enjoy your neg rep

Lamest thread EVER.

Dilloduck
05-27-2008, 08:27 PM
if you have nothing that relates to thread, then you are high jacking a thread, by putting your own worthless opinion, which has nothing to do with the post in there

enjoy your neg rep

I thought about telling you what a dumb ass you are for neg repping someone expressing an opinion but then I reminded myself that you have Aspergers and can't help it.

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 08:29 PM
that was not an opinion, that so-called b.s. you call an opinion, has nothing to do with the thread topic, i.e. high jacking a thread.

thats what i cant stand, and you bringing up my disability, shows what a classless piece of shit you are

I thought about telling you what a dumb ass you are for neg repping someone expressing an opinion but then I reminded myself that you have Aspergers and can't help it.

Dilloduck
05-27-2008, 08:31 PM
that was not an opinion, that so-called b.s. you call an opinion, has nothing to do with the thread topic, i.e. high jacking a thread.

thats what i cant stand, and you bringing up my disability, shows what a classless piece of shit you are

Are we supposed to pretend it doesn't show ?

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 08:34 PM
and how exactly it is showing, or im not a person, just a thing, asburgers

Are we supposed to pretend it doesn't show ?

retiredman
05-27-2008, 08:53 PM
ANM... why don't YOU address the topic of the thread?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 08:55 PM

Lamest thread EVER. This from a Canadian. :lol:

Said1
05-27-2008, 08:57 PM

enjoy your neg rep

Threads like this and posters like you who defend them are worthless. And, as I recall, my post did relate to the thread. Might want to re-read.

Said1
05-27-2008, 08:59 PM
This from a Canadian. :lol:

Your point? I need to be in the US or elsewhere to determine who is and isn't an idiot?

Seriously, like I said to Martin, threads like this and posters such as yourself who create and defend them aren't worth much.

glockmail
05-27-2008, 08:59 PM

enjoy your neg rep I agree Marty. She gets one from me as well. :cheers2:

mrg666
05-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Why did you put MFM on ignore?

well said :clap:

red states rule
05-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I do not have him on ignore. It is fun to humilate him and expose him for the paranoid hypocrite that he is

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Your point? I need to be in the US or elsewhere to determine who is and isn't an idiot?

Seriously, like I said to Martin, threads like this and posters such as yourself who create and defend them aren't worth much. Since we shipped most of our idiots up there in the 1960's, yes.

Again, this coming from a Canadian, which as a whole country ain't worth much....Except for one or two decent breweries. But beer is only rentable. :pee:

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I do not have him on ignore. It is fun to humilate him and expose him for the paranoid hypocrite that he is

manfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

... pisses him off more.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 09:12 PM
manfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

... pisses him off more.

In some cases. Check out his lame posts on his own thread in the cage, after SLG wiped the floor with him :laugh2:

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Since we shipped most of our idiots up there in the 1960's, yes.

Again, this coming from a Canadian, which as a whole country ain't worth much....Except for one or two decent breweries. But beer is only rentable. :pee:

Very well thought out and articulated.

So lets see, your intellectual prowess is limted to fags and maineman and insulting Canadians. Not suprising since your the supposed to be the best and the brightest. Bravo. I'm sure the cure for the common cold will be next. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Seriously, take off - eh! 05-27-2008 09:59 PM Was that a fly, or the Canadian Air Force?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:16 PM
In some cases. Check out his lame posts on his own thread in the cage, after SLG wiped the floor with him :laugh2: He's such an inflated boob. Hey wait, I remember something about inflated boobs....

red states rule
05-27-2008, 09:17 PM
He's such an inflated boob. Hey wait, I remember something about inflated boobs....

Wish I could rep you - but I already have today

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Was that a fly, or the Canadian Air Force?

Even better. :clap:

Glock amazes me with his knowlege and application of the quote function. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:19 PM

Even better. :clap:

Glock amazes me with his knowlege and application of the quote function. :laugh2:

You ain't the first to be impressed, and no doubt won't be the last. :coffee:

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:22 PM
You ain't the first to be impressed, and no doubt won't be the last. :coffee:

I don't doubt it. No one said as person has to do smart or even useful things to amaze people.

red states rule
05-27-2008, 09:24 PM

So lets see, your intellectual prowess is limted to fags and maineman and insulting Canadians. Not suprising since your the supposed to be the best and the brightest. Bravo. I'm sure the cure for the common cold will be next. :laugh2:

If you catch a cold at least you can come to America for treatment (like alot of canadians do when they are sick

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
If you catch a cold at least you can come to America for treatment (like alot of canadians do when they are sick

When Glock finds a cure. For now, I'll stick with my doctor. Thanks, though. I appreciate the hospitality. I've heard great things about American health care, too. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't doubt it. No one said as person has to do smart or even useful things to amaze people. Care to translate that to American English? :laugh2:

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:28 PM
I'll sick with my doctor. ....:

I'm sure you will! :laugh2:

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Pulease. Like you never had typos. Plus, I'm partially blind, so I have an excuse! :laugh2:

red states rule
When Glock finds a cure. For now, I'll stick with my doctor. Thanks, though. I appreciate the hospitality. I've heard great things about American health care, too. :laugh2:

So have alot of Canadians - that is why they are coming here

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/BillSteigerwald/2007/09/01/uh-oh,_canada?page=full&comments=true

glockmail
When Glock finds a cure. ..... Ain't had one in years, so I ain't been lookin'!. (Nice fast edit on your part though.)

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Care to translate that to American English? :laugh2:

Sure: No mofo say I's do tings be good, biotch.

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:33 PM
So have alot of Canadians - that is why they are coming here

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/BillSteigerwald/2007/09/01/uh-oh,_canada?page=full&comments=true

So? :laugh2:

red states rule
05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
So? :laugh2:

So much for government run health care, or as it now called Obama health care

It is so good, why come here?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:36 PM
Pulease. Like you never had typos. Plus, I'm partially blind, so I have an excuse! :laugh2: It, er, they, were just so, appropriate! :poke:

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:37 PM
So much for government run health care, or as it now called Obama health care

It is so good, why come here?
Beats me. Try Google?

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Sure: No mofo say I's do tings be good, biotch. Not Ebonics, silly girl. American (as in the part that actually counts) English.

Said1
05-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Not Ebonics, silly girl. American (as in the part that actually counts) English.

I only speak the King's English.

glockmail
05-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I only speak the King's English. That explains it! We booted his sorry arse out long ago! :cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I dont have you banned.

You already know that.

I am allowed to address others when they high jack a thread.

ANM... why don't YOU address the topic of the thread?

actsnoblemartin
05-27-2008, 11:17 PM
you still havent answered my question.

and by the way, how does saying a thread is lame, actually deal with the topic of the thread?

gabosaurus
05-27-2008, 11:42 PM
I have a new question:

Why would you allow someone on a message board to annoy you?

It's really rather stupid. If someone in a thread is ignoring you, all you really have to do is hit the "back" button. Or, if it is really bothering you, trying clicking that little 'x' at the top of your screen.

I have had tons of run-ins with lots of DP people. Doesn't mean I hate them. Glock and I have exchanged some of the meanest, nastiest, vilest comments and insults ever on this board. I have insulted his family, he has insulted my family, and so on. But I would still do lunch with him if the situation arose. He might not share a table with me, but that wouldn't be my decision.

The whole "liberal vs. conservative, Dem vs. GOP" warfare is utter bullshit. Perhaps it is the liberal in me speaking, but I don't really care about your politics or your beliefs. I want to know what kind of person you are.

This is the internet. This is a message board. It is here for your entertainment. Don't try to make it more than it is.
If you allow someone on an internet message board to bother you so much that it becomes an issue in your real life, then you are in need of immediate psychiatric attention. Because you have control of what happens here. You don't like something, you go to the next page. Or the next topic, forum or web site.
When I am not perusing this forum, I don't normally think about it. I do occasionally discuss the people, contents and issues with various relatives or close friends.
But I never EVER shut my computer down and scream "GOD DAMN THAT WORTHLESS RSR! I NEED TO COME KICK HIS PATHETIC BUTT!!"
So chill out and interact like the adult that you allegedly are.

This is my opinion. If you don't like it, then you and your entire family are invited to get slammed head by a large truck on the freeway. :D

Pale Rider
05-28-2008, 02:33 AM
I have a new question:

It's really rather stupid. If someone in a thread is ignoring you, all you really have to do is hit the "back" button. Or, if it is really bothering you, trying clicking that little 'x' at the top of your screen.

I have had tons of run-ins with lots of DP people. Doesn't mean I hate them. Glock and I have exchanged some of the meanest, nastiest, vilest comments and insults ever on this board. I have insulted his family, he has insulted my family, and so on. But I would still do lunch with him if the situation arose. He might not share a table with me, but that wouldn't be my decision.

The whole "liberal vs. conservative, Dem vs. GOP" warfare is utter bullshit. Perhaps it is the liberal in me speaking, but I don't really care about your politics or your beliefs. I want to know what kind of person you are.

This is the internet. This is a message board. It is here for your entertainment. Don't try to make it more than it is.
If you allow someone on an internet message board to bother you so much that it becomes an issue in your real life, then you are in need of immediate psychiatric attention. Because you have control of what happens here. You don't like something, you go to the next page. Or the next topic, forum or web site.
When I am not perusing this forum, I don't normally think about it. I do occasionally discuss the people, contents and issues with various relatives or close friends.
But I never EVER shut my computer down and scream "GOD DAMN THAT WORTHLESS RSR! I NEED TO COME KICK HIS PATHETIC BUTT!!"

This is my opinion. If you don't like it, then you and your entire family are invited to get slammed head by a large truck on the freeway. :D

Do we owe you anything for that prognosis doc? :laugh: ... :thumb:

glockmail
05-28-2008, 05:47 AM
I have a new question:

Nice post Gabs. Sure we can "do lunch" the next time I am in San Fran, but first you have to show me where I have insulted your family, because that never happened. Thus my reason for attacking you earlier. I don't like liars, and people who won't, or can't, back up their accusations, whether about me directly, or some position that they express. So here's your chance to prove yourself girl!

gabosaurus
05-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Since you obviously are not paying attention, I no longer live in San Francisco.
If you can't follow that part, how can you be expected to remember anything else?

Do we owe you anything for that prognosis doc?

I'm a psychology major. It's my job. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Since you obviously are not paying attention, I no longer live in San Francisco.
If you can't follow that part, how can you be expected to remember anything else?

I'm a psychology major. It's my job. :laugh2: Anywhere SoCal, same diff. Nice deflection though.

2nd time, same challenge: Show me where I have insulted your family.

theHawk
05-28-2008, 12:31 PM
I don't put anyone on ignore, especially the shitbag liberals like MFM. If it wasn't for moonbats like him, we'd have no fun.

glockmail
05-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I don't put anyone on ignore, especially the shitbag liberals like MFM. If it wasn't for moonbats like him, we'd have no fun.
Except for having him toss insults at your family whenever he gets his clock cleaned in a debate, I'd agree.

dan
05-28-2008, 01:40 PM
You guys are doing a great job of ignoring mfm, let me tell ya...:lame2:

red states rule
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
You guys are doing a great job of ignoring mfm, let me tell ya...:lame2:

You don't see MFM around here as much as you use to, do you? :clap:

retiredman
05-28-2008, 02:19 PM

and sometimes you were gone for days on end.... was that because of how you were received here?

dan
05-28-2008, 02:21 PM

Only in the title and almost every post in this thread. If you want him to disappear, you should just, y'know, ignore him.:dunno:

red states rule
05-28-2008, 02:21 PM
and sometimes you were gone for days on end.... was that because of how you were received here?

Not at all Mr -5478 :laugh2:

red states rule
05-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Only in the title and almost every post in this thread. If you want him to disappear, you should just, y'know, ignore him.:dunno:

I enjoy beating the shit out of him to much

And so does SLG who roasted him alive last night :laugh2:

Roomy
05-28-2008, 02:25 PM
So, have we established that Glock is the only one in the "group" to have manfrommaine on ignore?:laugh2:

OCA
05-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Not at all Mr -5478 :laugh2:

Rep means exactly nothing and bringing rep into a debate is the last refuge of a loser.

red states rule
05-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Rep means exactly nothing and bringing rep into a debate is the last refuge of a loser.

You mean nothing as well

And you are tied with MFM as the biggest loser on the board

OCA
05-28-2008, 02:50 PM
You mean nothing as well

And you are tied with MFM as the biggest loser on the board

Ummmm, I call them as I see em, MFM is a douchebag 99% of the time but about the double nics he is spot on(all evidence already examined points to you using two nics, evidence examined by me and the other super intellects here).

You know I mean something, your response to my post proves it, you on the other hand I can watch defile yourself for weeks on end without nary a response and then BAM!, I pounce when the laughter becomes unbearable.

jackass
05-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I have a new question:

It's really rather stupid. If someone in a thread is ignoring you, all you really have to do is hit the "back" button......

Well said Gabs

red states rule
05-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Ummmm, I call them as I see em, MFM is a douchebag 99% of the time but about the double nics he is spot on(all evidence already examined points to you using two nics, evidence examined by me and the other super intellects here).

You know I mean something, your response to my post proves it, you on the other hand I can watch defile yourself for weeks on end without nary a response and then BAM!, I pounce when the laughter becomes unbearable.

Congrats you are a duchebag 100% of the time

You win the title - punk

OCA
05-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Congrats you are a duchebag 100% of the time

You win the title - punk

Uhhhh thats dOuchebag...........................:laugh2:

How ya doin semi literate girl?:laugh2:

So sad, so sad.

Losers always attack the man who sits at the pinnacle of greatness.......me.