PDA

View Full Version : We had to put our beautiful dog down today..

stephanie
05-28-2008, 01:38 AM
We had a tumor removed from the top of her head once and it lasted for six months.......then it came back with a vengeance...it over took her whole forehead. She lived a good and long life..

we loved her she will be missed..Happy doggie trails..Clementine

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-372S.jpg

Sitarro
05-28-2008, 01:50 AM
My condolences Steph, It take a lot of love to take your friend's pain away...... I know. Concentrate on the wonderful times you gave each other. I like to think that all of the buddies I have had in my life will be waiting for me on the other side.

stephanie
05-28-2008, 01:53 AM
My condolences Steph, It take a lot of love to take your friend's pain away...... I know. Concentrate on the wonderful times you gave each other. I like to think that all of the buddies I have had in my life will be waiting for me on the other side.

thank you sitarro..
You are so right..

diuretic
05-28-2008, 03:12 AM
Not much I can say to ease the pain Stephanie but please accept my sincere condolences. They give us so much love and it's a terrible wrench when we lose them but as Sitarro said, there are those wonderful memories of the joy they bring us.

Kathianne
05-28-2008, 03:46 AM
Stephanie,
I'm so sorry. I'm sure she's frolicking in the snow right now. Hugs to you!

glockmail
05-28-2008, 06:15 AM
That's awful Steph- my condolences. But its a duty as loving pet owners we all have to face. Take some time, then find a nice spring puppy to rescue!

stephanie
05-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks everyone..

My next rescue will be a cat..

:cheers2:

red states rule
05-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I am so sorry Steph. When I put to put one of cats down back on April 14, 2006 - I cried for days

Your pets are like your kids

Yes, give a homeless cat a home and lots of love

Joan
05-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Losing a pet is the same (or worse) than losing a family member! They were a part of the family. If you can find the poem Rainbow Bridge, read it, I firmly believe it! Again my condolences!

Trigg
05-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry to hear this Stephanie.

Our older dog is almost 10 and I hate to think of loosing him.

Abbey Marie
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm sorry Stephanie. I know how hard it is. :Hugs:

Psychoblues
07-08-2008, 05:06 AM
Losing your pet is traumatic regardless of how it happens, stevie. If euthanasia was your choice I hope you can better understand the patients of the Dr. Kervorkian. He is not the monster some claim him to be. I hope you will educate yourself on the subject or was it just a cold one to eliminate continued useless expense?

glockmail
07-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Wow- turning this into a political thread. Have liberals no sense of shame? :slap:

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 12:07 PM
god bless you and youre family, clementine, may you be in heaven, chilling with all the other dogs :cool:

We had a tumor removed from the top of her head once and it lasted for six months.......then it came back with a vengeance...it over took her whole forehead. She lived a good and long life..

we loved her she will be missed..Happy doggie trails..Clementine

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-372S.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 12:08 PM
apparently not :poke:

Wow- turning this into a political thread. Have liberals no sense of shame? :slap:

glockmail
07-08-2008, 01:00 PM
god bless you and youre family, clementine, may you be in heaven, chilling with all the other dogs :cool: All dogs go to heaven.

actsnoblemartin
07-08-2008, 01:08 PM
All dogs go to heaven.

:clap:

:salute:

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 02:13 AM
I got your shitty neg rep, gm. I didn't mention anyting political.

You're the idiot that continually turns every honest conversation into senseless politics, doodoohead.

Death of a pet or a child is a very serious thing. I approached it that way. Why do you hide?

glockmail
07-15-2008, 06:29 AM
I got your shitty neg rep, gm. I didn't mention anyting political.....

Losing your pet is traumatic regardless of how it happens, stevie. If euthanasia was your choice I hope you can better understand the patients of the Dr. Kervorkian. He is not the monster some claim him to be. I hope you will educate yourself on the subject or was it just a cold one to eliminate continued useless expense?
:pee:

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 04:10 PM
I still fail to see anything political, doodoohead. And I got your 2nd neg rep. You're even smaller than I ever imagined, gm. Here's something for ya: :fu: The management here should do something about you and your senseless troublemaking but I don't suppose they will. Que Sera Sera, child.