PDA

View Full Version : Ann, will you marry me?

Sitarro
03-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Ann Coulter is the finest in sacastic wit on the planet.....I adore her! I'm not sure what she is suppose to apologize for, she didn't accuse Edwards of being a faggot and even if she did are the "progressives" saying that it is an insult to guess that someone is a homosexual???:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: The video on Drudge is classic Ann.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256239,00.html

Howard Dean Demands GOP Candidates Denounce Ann Coulter for Referring to John Edwards as a 'Faggot'
Saturday, March 03, 2007

Democratic Party boss Howard Dean demanded that Republican presidential candidates denounce conservative columnist Ann Coulter after she referred to Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards as a "faggot" during a speech Friday at a national conservative gathering.

Coulter, who was addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., said:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word "faggot," so I — so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards."

• Click here to see video of Ann Coulter's comments.

Members of the audience seemed startled, then many clapped, and she proceeded to open the floor to questions, reported EditorandPublisher.com

After her comments, Dean issued a press release expressing his outrage. Dean called Coulter’s remarks "hate-filled and bigoted."

“While Democrats and Republicans may disagree on the issues, we should all be able to agree that this kind of vile rhetoric is out of bounds. The American people want a serious, thoughtful debate of the issues,” the press release read.

stephanie
03-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Next we'll be hearing from Pelosky and the whole Dem. congress, DEMANDING that the Republican party repudiate Coulter...

Like she IS the Republican party.....

Then we'll have Shrillary calling for all bookstores not to carry Coulters books...
Like the last time Coulter said something they didn't like..

Mark my words...:laugh2:

Mr. P
03-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Next we'll be hearing from Pelosky and the whole Dem. congress, DEMANDING the the Republican repudiate Coulter...

Like she IS the Republican party.....

Mark my words...:laugh2:

I'm seeing 4 pages (48 posts) bashing her on another site. Most of them HATE her. Amusing though.

It's like I said there the left and Liberals hate her because she can nail their ass to the wall with one sentence and not allow any wiggle room.:laugh2:

stephanie
03-03-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm seeing 4 pages (48 posts) bashing her on another site. Most of them HATE her. Amusing though.

It's like I said there the left and Liberals hate her because she can nail their ass to the wall with one sentence and not allow any wiggle room.:laugh2:

I hear ya...
It's a laugh riot watching them go nuts over her...:laugh2:

03-03-2007, 05:56 PM
So she needs to apologize for not calling Edwards a Faggot?

I guess that shows us what Dean thinks of the man.

stephanie
03-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Well well.........Lookie what I found....:laugh2:

Shame on you, Ann Coulter Friday afternoon, Republican mouthpiece Ann Coulter brought hate-speech politics to a new low.
This video shows Coulter addressing the American Conservative Union's Political Action Conference, March, 2, 2007 in Washington, D.C.

We must show that inflaming prejudice to attack progressive leaders will only backfire.

Can you help us raise $100,000 in "Coulter Cash" this week to keep this campaign charging ahead and fight back against the politics of bigotry?
https://johnedwards.com/action/contribute/coulter

:coffee:

Gaffer
03-03-2007, 10:23 PM
But nothing is said about deans hate speech...."I hate all republicans..."

Sitarro
03-04-2007, 12:37 AM
This is how I answered Bully's post on another anonomous site after he criticized my soon to be fiance'e, Ann....... I'm sure to be punished if it isn't erased.

How typical, Bill Maher says on his ridiculously bad HBO show that the world would be better off if The Vice President of the United States would have been assasinated, President Bush is regularly refered to as a chimp by the asshole that wrote the previous post and this same asshole has the pretend balls to actually criticise someone who loses more intelligence than he pocesses in the daily skin cell die out.

Even though Ms. Coulter never actually said Edwards is a faggot it was assumed by the left she had because he looks more homo than Jack on Will and Grace and it would be a perfectly reasonable assumption. My question is why the leftist asswipes who exalt the homosexual lifestyle above all else feel it is an insult to be thought of as homosexual? Besides, everyone knows that faggot is the term the Brits use for cigarettes.

Why is it alright for A U.S. Senator to kill a young woman, another Senator to use the word nigger repeatedly on national television, a President to use the Oval Office as a party room with a hooker, a U.S. Representative(and a fag) to accuse the current President of genicide, or another U.S. Senator to misrepresent his military service record in order to receive medals which he then prretended to throw away while also treasonously aiding this country's enemies.......why do all of these asswipes get a pass from the left? Could it be that they ARE the Democrat party and that is what it stands for?

stephanie
03-04-2007, 12:56 AM
This is how I answered Bully's post on another anonomous site after he criticized my soon to be fiance'e, Ann....... I'm sure to be punished if it isn't erased.

How typical, Bill Maher says on his ridiculously bad HBO show that the world would be better off if The Vice President of the United States would have been assasinated, President Bush is regularly refered to as a chimp by the asshole that wrote the previous post and this same asshole has the pretend balls to actually criticise someone who loses more intelligence than he pocesses in the daily skin cell die out.

Even though Ms. Coulter never actually said Edwards is a faggot it was assumed by the left she had because he looks more homo than Jack on Will and Grace and it would be a perfectly reasonable assumption. My question is why the leftist asswipes who exalt the homosexual lifestyle above all else feel it is an insult to be thought of as homosexual? Besides, everyone knows that faggot is the term the Brits use for cigarettes.

Why is it alright for A U.S. Senator to kill a young woman, another Senator to use the word nigger repeatedly on national television, a President to use the Oval Office as a party room with a hooker, a U.S. Representative(and a fag) to accuse the current President of genicide, or another U.S. Senator to misrepresent his military service record in order to receive medals which he then prretended to throw away while also treasonously aiding this country's enemies.......why do all of these asswipes get a pass from the left? Could it be that they ARE the Democrat party and that is what it stands for?

Ah yes, bully bully...:slap:

Good one sitarro..
:2up:

03-04-2007, 04:45 AM

I assume it's rhetorical. Of course it's because they are Democrats.

GW in Ohio
03-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I agree that Annie Coulter is a babe.

I also agree that she is a pisser, and very provacative and I would love to have a two-hour lunch with her that involved copious amounts of wine.

But as for her being the best political writer in the US, or even the most sarcastic, I'm sorry, but that prize has already been won by Maureen Dowd. Mo Dowd is the political columnist Annie Coulter would like to be, if only she had the wit and the brains.

BTW, I'm not saying Annie isn't sharp, or provocative, or witty. I'm just saying she can't hold a candle to Dowd.