PDA

View Full Version : Polygamist children ordered back home.

05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_on_re_us/polygamist_retreat

Well the system does work sometimes.`

Pale Rider
05-29-2008, 07:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_on_re_us/polygamist_retreat

Well the system does work sometimes.`

I have mixed emotions about this. Did Texas CPS over step it's authority? I think so. Is there funny business going on out there on that ranch? I think so.

mundame
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
I have mixed emotions about this. Did Texas CPS over step it's authority? I think so. Is there funny business going on out there on that ranch? I think so.

Oh, yeah.

Well, process is more important than results, they say. Slowly they are whittling away at this cult. It was expanding, of course, and they have illicit sources of money from somewhere (the regular Mormon temple, I assume). I was pretty worried about this expansion into Eldorado,
Texas, but the state is after them now and Jeffs in is jail; they are breaking it up, I hope.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Did anyone see the picture of Warren Jeffs giving a very romantic looking kiss on the lips to a very minor girl? Reportedly, she is 12. It made me ill.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives//Warren_jeffs_052608_FRESH.jpg

mundame
05-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Did anyone see the picture of Warren Jeffs giving a very romantic looking kiss on the lips to a very minor girl? Reportedly, she is 12. It made me ill.

Yes, I saw it on the news today, several views. REALLY bad.

Well, he's in jail.

But that's what they are up to out there, and how is a young child never allowed to leave that property to know WHAT is right or wrong about how she is being treated and what she is told to do?

I do have some hope that Texas has their number now and the pressure will continue.

Pale Rider
05-29-2008, 11:46 PM

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives//Warren_jeffs_052608_FRESH.jpg

She also looks pregnant.

But don't get too upset. Give it another twenty years after the homos have whittle down all resistance to them and their sick agenda, and it'll be NAMBLA's turn and the hetero pedophiles to push for their acceptance, and you'll have people like bullypulpit and Missleman defending them and calling you a pedophileophobe or something if you voice your disgust or disapproval.

Think I'm kidding? It's coming, don't doubt it for a second... all in the name of progress.

dread
05-30-2008, 12:08 AM

Oh for the love of God why did you have to post that? I think I am going to hurl.

Abbey Marie
05-30-2008, 12:12 AM
Oh for the love of God why did you have to post that? I think I am going to hurl.

It's sickening alright. I can't help but think that these "returned" children are being sent back to suffer a life like this.

dread
05-30-2008, 12:15 AM
It's sickening alright. I can't help but think that these "returned" children are being sent back to suffer a life like this.

Yes they will suffer. And the state better get its act together and do something about it.

82Marine89
05-30-2008, 12:18 AM
She also looks pregnant.

But don't get too upset. Give it another twenty years after the homos have whittle down all resistance to them and their sick agenda, and it'll be NAMBLA's turn and the hetero pedophiles to push for their acceptance, and you'll have people like bullypulpit and Missleman defending them and calling you a pedophileophobe or something if you voice your disgust or disapproval.

Think I'm kidding? It's coming, don't doubt it for a second... all in the name of progress.

Glad I read the whole thread before posting. Those that defend gay marriage say no one will want multiple marriages or want to marry their children. You have to look no further than this to see that isn't true.

DragonStryk72
05-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Glad I read the whole thread before posting. Those that defend gay marriage say no one will want multiple marriages or want to marry their children. You have to look no further than this to see that isn't true.

Oh yes, we only have pedos because of the gays, just like we only have multiple marriage because of the gays. And if we let them marry, then the moon will crash into the earth.

I do not get this insane belief that everything degenerate in human nature can somehow be linked back to gay people. Multiple marriage has been around longer than Christ, and the Mormons weren't even the first to get there. And shit, even then, the mormons abandoned polygamy over a century ago, leaving just these small sects who still practice it.

Should the pedos get shot, sure, and they're in Texas, so there's some degree of chance for that. Is it something that can be laid at the feet of gays? no, they've got nothing to do with it.

But you know, maybe you're right, and while we're at it, we should ban alcohol and cigarettes, since we all know that you can just get someone older to buy them for you. Oh, you wouldn't like that? But it would stop alcoholism, and teenage smoking.

Or maybe, we need to start actually using our damn heads for once, and just go after the people breaking laws, and for the love of god, stop trying to legislate morality.

We already have multiple marriage, btw, since um, there is the whole sect in Texas who practices it, and we know about it. Just FYI.

5stringJeff
05-31-2008, 11:59 AM

I believe the court said that the state could hold children that either are or are at high risk of being sexually abused. Many of those children did not fall into that category. Are their religious views wacky? Yes, but that's none of the government's business. The state only has a compelling interest to get involved when laws like child rape come into play; since not all of the children were victims or potential victims, not all of them should have been taken into state custody.

That said, I would bring the heat on the women of the FLDS cult to give up the men of their cult. If they are harboring sexual predators, they could, and probably ought to, be arrested.

dread
05-31-2008, 12:04 PM
What I thought was atrocious was that at the very begining of this whole thing the women were asked to identify which kids where theirs. What kind of mother WOULDNT identify which kid is hers?
If someone took my kids away I would be down at the office with documents AND be ready for DNA tests to prove which kid is mine. That and I would be raising a serious stink the likes of which they have never seen.