PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Church: Hillary Cried Because White Supremacy Failed

stephanie
05-29-2008, 05:52 PM
:poke:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_H11x6bMu4Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_H11x6bMu4Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

comments at.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_H11x6bMu4Y

red states rule
05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
The people Obama calls friends and advisors continue to give him problems. Now we have this nut Michael Pfleger who gave a racist filled "sermon" in Barry's Church last Sunday

Is this the change Obama wants to bring to America?

Hillary believed she'd win 'cause she's white'
In Trinity sermon, Obama spiritual adviser says Clinton thought 'black man stealing my show'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 29, 2008
11:56 am Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – Recognizing her inevitable loss, Sen. Hillary Clinton cried in public because she thought being white entitled her to the Democratic presidential nomination, declared a close associate and spiritual adviser of Sen. Barack Obama at the Illinois senator's Chicago church.

Chicago Catholic pastor Michael Pfleger, speaking Sunday at Obama's Trinity United Church of Christ, implied Clinton was a white supremacist who believed she would win the nomination because of "white entitlement."

for the complete article and to see video of the "sermon"

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65625

stephanie
05-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I beat ya by a couple of minutes..I posted the video of it in current events.

Mods might want to merge..:cheers2:

red states rule
05-29-2008, 05:59 PM

Great minds think alike Steph :laugh2:

More and more about Barry's friemds are coming out - and it is not good for him

Whne will these idiots STFU?

Yurt
05-29-2008, 06:22 PM
and i'm sure obama will denouce this....i'm sure he will leave because nothing has changed and he said he would have left if wright had not retired...

this also shows that those with obama cult glass, always screaming like wild banshees about how racist i am for talking about obama or mentioning race, are truly delusional and flat out racists themselves. who brought up race now???? obama's church. but oh no, if we talk about it, we are racist. this was a flat out lie about hillary and not a word in the media about it. imagine someone saying the same about obama. that church should lose its tax free status.

Pale Rider
05-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I'd love to meet way out somewhere all alone with someone like that, where no one could see or here what happened.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM

Done. :cheers2:

red states rule
05-29-2008, 07:24 PM
As with Wright, what is really scary is seeing the idiots in the pews cheering.

This is to be a "church" where the word of God is to be preached?

Yurt
05-29-2008, 07:36 PM

This is to be a "church" where the word of God is to be preached?

exactly and the UCC fully supports this church...not sure how this "church" thinks they have a theological leg to stand on

red states rule
05-29-2008, 07:39 PM
exactly and the UCC fully supports this church...not sure how this "church" thinks they have a theological leg to stand on

Aounds like a "sermon" MFM would give at his church

namvet
05-29-2008, 07:50 PM
so now Osama has another peacher problem. his Other Hateful Pastor.

story (story)

a catholic priest with a blown head gasket. is their such a thing as a fire and brimstone catholic????

god damned you amerika for pickin on poor rev wright !!!!

LjJlsGrlbUs

red states rule
05-29-2008, 07:52 PM
so now Osama has another peacher problem. his Other Hateful Pastor.

story (story)

a catholic priest with a blown head gasket. is their such a thing as a fire and brimstone catholic????

god damned you amerika for pickin on poor rev wright !!!!

LjJlsGrlbUs

Maybe, but this guy is a hate filled racist bastard like Wright

No Sermon of the Mount here

mundame
05-29-2008, 07:53 PM

Seems to me this church is nothing BUT politics, racist hate-whites politics of the worst sort. I can't see ANY justification for them having tax exempt status.

red states rule
05-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Seems to me this church is nothing BUT politics, racist hate-whites politics of the worst sort. I can't see ANY justification for them having tax exempt status.

If the government went after their tax exempt status we would see the law firm of the Justice Brothers (Jackson and Sharpton) playing the race card

Yurt
05-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Aounds like a "sermon" MFM would give at his church

that entire congregation is suspect to me now, nothing but hate, lies and racism....it appears that mfm could actually be a part time preacher given those qualifications

red states rule
05-29-2008, 08:15 PM
that entire congregation is suspect to me now, nothing but hate, lies and racism....it appears that mfm could actually be a part time preacher given those qualifications

full time is he laces his "sermons' with his usual colorful metaphors

midcan5
05-29-2008, 08:33 PM
MFM's sermons were very good for anyone who took the time to read them.

But this preacher has the right, as an American, to say what he thinks. In case I need to remind you, that is what being American is about. And you too can make this into something about Obama, our freedoms also allow you the freedom to be stupid.

mundame
05-29-2008, 08:36 PM
And you too can make this into something about Obama, our freedoms also allow you the freedom to be stupid.

Looks to me as though Obamalama hates whites. Whites are most of America, and most of us here. Therefore our next prez is going to hate most of us and most of America.............

Pretty dire situation, like in South Africa or Zimbabwe.

red states rule
05-29-2008, 08:39 PM

But this preacher has the right, as an American, to say what he thinks. In case I need to remind you, that is what being American is about. And you too can make this into something about Obama, our freedoms also allow you the freedom to be stupid.

Like most libs, MFM preaches to people how to live their lives, but does not live his life as he preaches

Pfliger, Wright, Obama, MFM, and you do execrcsie your right to be stupid - and it is one of the few things you guys do very well

As long as liberalsim is bellowed from the pulpit, you never hear any critisem from libs - only when conservative principals are preached from the pulpit

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Looks to me as though Obamalama hates whites. Whites are most of America, and most of us here. Therefore our next prez is going to hate most of us and most of America.............

Pretty dire situation, like in South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Indeed. We may be in for a very fractured country, at a time when we so much need to be unified towards the world.

red states rule
05-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Indeed. We may be in for a very fractured country, at a time when we so much need to be unified towards the world.

Obama will unite the country as he has united the Democrat party

Yurt
05-29-2008, 08:46 PM

not with tax exempt status :poke:

red states rule
05-29-2008, 08:49 PM
not with tax exempt status :poke:

Ann Coulter was on Fox and called Pfliger a white Wright - He is like Eminem

stephanie
05-29-2008, 09:05 PM
old article from 2004
Cathleen Falsani :: printer friendly » email article »

Obama: I have a deep faith
Barack Obama credits his multicultural upbringing for his theological point of view.

April 5, 2004Recommend (15)

BY CATHLEEN FALSANI Sun-Times Columnist
Casually straightening his tie with one hand as he holds the door for a stranger with the other, the young politician strides into the cafe, greeting an employee by name and flashing a big grin at the rest of the room.

He grabs a bottled protein shake from the cooler at the back of Cafe Baci on South Michigan Avenue, and settles into a table near the soft-drink dispenser, doffing his suit jacket along the way.

Barack Obama is alone on this Saturday afternoon in the city, his press secretary nowhere in sight. He's not carrying anything with him. Not even notes.

Words to live by: "I have an ongoing conversation with God. . . . I'm constantly asking myself questions about what I'm doing, why I am doing it."

SNIP:
Friends and advisers, such as the Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in the Auburn- Gresham community on the South Side, who has known Obama for the better part of 20 years, help him keep that compass set, he says.

read it all here.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/falsani/726619,obamafalsani040504.article

Yurt
05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
from the article:

These days, he says, he attends the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every week -- or at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant.

yet he had no idea his pastor was a flaming racist

red states rule
05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
from the article:

These days, he says, he attends the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every week -- or at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant.

yet he had no idea his pastor was a flaming racist

If Obama AGREES with Wright, why would Obama consider him a racist?

Memebrs of the KKK do not consider each other racists

Yurt
05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
If Obama AGREES with Wright, why would Obama consider him a racist?

Memebrs of the KKK do not consider each other racists

true, that is why it took him so long to throw his pastor under the bus....oh wait, only after wright said that obama was only saying wright was wrong because obama is a politician....

so who is telling the truth, the great reverend of 30 years, a man lauded by obama kook aid drinkers from maine or a politician....

red states rule
05-29-2008, 10:47 PM
so who is telling the truth, the great reverend of 30 years, a man lauded by obama kook aid drinkers from maine or a politician....

The only difference between the Three Stooges you mentioned, and a bag of dog shit, is the bag

stephanie
05-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Priest mocks Clinton and white people at Trinity
Posted May 29, 2008 10 :33 PM
Sen. Barack Obama issued a statement this afternoon after a video tape emerged showing Father Michael Pfleger 'speechifying' from the pulpit of the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

In the statement Obama said he was "deeply disappointed" in Pfleger after his sermon was captured on videotape showing the priest mocking Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and white people from the pulpit of Trinity, the home church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Sen. Obama.

"As I have traveled this country, I've been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that unites us. That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn't reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause," Obama said in a statement.

read the rest and comments.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/blogs/primarycolors/index.php?archive=May%202008

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 11:24 PM
These crackpots are so nasty to Hillary, she may just go back to being a Goldwater Republican. :cheers2:

Yurt
05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
deeply disappointed...but no rejection...and the fact that the entire church appeared to applaud and agree with this man...yet obama has no idea that the church espouses racist views that he alleges disagrees with...

how can anyone possibly believe him?

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 11:26 PM
deeply disappointed...but no rejection...and the fact that the entire church appeared to applaud and agree with this man...yet obama has no idea that the church espouses racist views that he alleges disagrees with...

how can anyone possibly believe him?

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Yurt
05-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

its quite fitting to call it the "cult" of personality/obama, the founder of BET is correct, but for obama being black (half) he would never have survived this far, but he gets a major pass on things that would have sunk a white candidate last year

Abbey Marie
05-29-2008, 11:33 PM
its quite fitting to call it the "cult" of personality/obama, the founder of BET is correct, but for obama being black (half) he would never have survived this far, but he gets a major pass on things that would have sunk a white candidate last year

The only upside to all this, is that if he wins, we will have a field day giving him the same treatment (and worse) that President Bush has gotten for the last 7+ years. Paybacks are a bitch, and Dems have earned a boatload of them. Finding major faults with Obama would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yurt
05-29-2008, 11:46 PM
The only upside to all this, is that if he wins, we will have a field day giving him the same treatment (and worse) that President Bush has gotten for the last 7+ years. Paybacks are a bitch, and Dems have earned a boatload of them. Finding major faults with Obama would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

but we will be racist who would never vote for a black person anyways ;)

Yurt
05-30-2008, 12:49 AM
this is another issue with obama, his reluctance to reject or denounce ideas he allegedly disagrees with:

Clinton's campaign denounced Pfleger's comments.

"Divisive and hateful language like that is totally counterproductive in our efforts to bring our party together and have no place at the pulpit or in our politics," the campaign said in a statement. "We are disappointed that Senator Obama didn't specifically reject Father's Pfleger's despicable comments about Senator Clinton, and assume he will do so."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_el_pr/obama_pfleger

mundame
05-30-2008, 09:50 AM
All rightwingers have to do is attend that church faithfully every Sunday ----- with a tape recorder.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

And remember, Wright has a book coming out -------------- later this summer!

Oh, good timing. I almost feel sorry for Obamalama.

DragonStryk72
05-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Useless, since he left the church months ago now. Seriously, you want to see his numbers drop? Go 12 hours without putting up an article about him.

Yurt
05-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Useless, since he left the church months ago now. Seriously, you want to see his numbers drop? Go 12 hours without putting up an article about him.

:link: i never heard this

mundame
05-30-2008, 11:49 AM
:link: i never heard this

I don't believe it's true.

He has been campaigning and not attending, I'm sure.

PostmodernProphet
05-30-2008, 04:34 PM
I have to say, even if we regretfully end up with a Democrat as president, the last six months of watching them tear each other up has made it all worth while....

Sitarro
05-30-2008, 08:11 PM
I wonder how many little altar boys this pile of shit has destroyed the lives of. I would have paid a lot of money to see a lightning bolt rip him to shreds.

namvet
05-30-2008, 08:17 PM
I wonder how many little altar boys this pile of shit has destroyed the lives of. I would have paid a lot of money to see a lightning bolt rip him to shreds.

if he did maybe some day one of those boys points a finger.

Kathianne
05-31-2008, 01:09 AM

Here's a link:

http://www.barackobama.com/about/

Whether it's the poverty exposed by Katrina, the genocide in Darfur, or the role of faith in our politics, Barack Obama continues to speak out on the issues that will define America in the 21st century. But above all his accomplishments and experiences, he is most proud and grateful for his family. His wife, Michelle, and his two daughters, Malia, 9, and Sasha, 6, live on Chicago's South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.

ranger
05-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.barackobama.com/about/

OMG, you mean he LIED? A politician would never do that, would they? Just another hypocritical bastard who will say whatever he thinks will get him elected. Nothing new, nothing changing, SSDD.

PostmodernProphet
05-31-2008, 07:07 AM
since he left the church months ago now

as I recall it, he said he WOULD have left the church if Wright hadn't retired.....

midcan5
06-02-2008, 01:17 PM
It is shame there are no older Black posters who could give another pov. A few who have grown up in the inner city or have had a lot of experience. A Black person I work with sent me that link, he thought it funny. He simply laughed that some give it so much weight? I guess where most people reside in that 'culture of make believe,' as Jensen calls it, Pfleger's non politically correct words are just too scary. Words that approach truth scare many, it is why propaganda and living in a bubble have such comfort.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 01:20 PM
It is shame there are no older Black posters who could give another pov. A few who have grown up in the inner city or have had a lot of experience. A Black person I work with sent me that link, he thought it funny. He simply laughed that some give it so much weight? I guess where most people reside in that 'culture of make believe,' as Jensen calls it, Pfleger's non politically correct words are just too scary. Words that approach truth scare many, it is why propaganda and living in a bubble have such comfort.

Obama sat in the racist church for 20 years, and left when the political pressure became to much

Only moonbats would spin and defend sush hate and blatant racism. But it is liberals who are sprewing the hate, so they close their eyes to it

mundame
06-02-2008, 01:30 PM
It is shame there are no older Black posters who could give another pov. A few who have grown up in the inner city or have had a lot of experience. A Black person I work with sent me that link, he thought it funny.

So gross racism against whites seems real funny to this black guy, huh?

I guess it is pretty funny; whites are so brow-beat by Political Correctness that we aren't even allowed to refer to the topic of race, that it even EXISTS --- all the while blacks are yelling hateful anti-white stuff every Sunday with loudspeakers in their churches??

Does not compute. Will not vote for it.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 01:33 PM
So gross racism against whites seems real funny to this black guy, huh?

I guess it is pretty funny; whites are so brow-beat by Political Correctness that we aren't even allowed to refer to the topic of race, that it even EXISTS --- all the while blacks are yelling hateful anti-white stuff every Sunday with loudspeakers in their churches??

Does not compute. Will not vote for it.

and moonbats like midcan wonder why racism still exists. We have idiots like Wright, Moss, Pfleger spreading their hate in a church, and to the next generation as their parents dance in the asile

red states rule
06-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Another Obama friend speaks about America

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1yvCPp03TWg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1yvCPp03TWg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Abbey Marie
06-02-2008, 02:40 PM

Oh yes, it's hysterical! Angry, racist remarks are real knee-slappers. I'm sure Don Imus and his family were laughing for weeks over his firing.

What is kind of "funny" is watching the soaring hypocrisy from the left, when one of your own is exposed as racist.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh yes, it's hysterical! Angry, racist remarks are real knee-slappers. I'm sure Don Imus and his family were laughing for weeks over his firing.

What is kind of "funny" is watching the soaring hypocrisy from the left, when one of your own is exposed as racist.

The liberal media are doing all they can to spin the racist church Obama attended for 20 years

ABC Religious Expert Explains Away Obama Church
By Scott Whitlock | June 2, 2008 - 15:25 ET

On Monday's "Good Morning America," the morning show featured a new religious expert who explained away some of the radical statements heard at Barack Obama's now former church. Father Edward Beck, the host of "Faith Matters Now" on ABC News's video site ABC News Now, also defended Father Michael Pfleger, the latest religious leader to make incendiary remarks at Trinity United Church. (In a video, Pfleger can be heard condemning, "I also believe that America is the greatest sin against God.") Co-host Chris Cuomo prompted, "You say he's much more than how he's being characterized as this kind of bad parody of an African-American preacher. Tell me."

Responding to the softball, Beck justified, "Well, everybody is more than a few sound bites can demonstrate." The two, along with NPR analyst Juan Williams were discussing not only Pfleger, but also the enthusiastic response the mostly African American congregation gave him and (on other occasions) the incendiary Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Again, Beck, who was appearing on GMA for the first time as a religious expert, offered standard liberal guilt by asserting, "But I think you have to understand underneath [the congregation's cheering] there is real sentiment. There is a feeling of being disenfranchised."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2008/06/02/abc-religious-expert-explains-away-obama-church

mundame
06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
(In a video, Pfleger can be heard condemning, "I also believe that America is the greatest sin against God.")

This kind of person is what we're electing PRESIDENT??

Seriously, leftists, is this a good idea?

red states rule
06-02-2008, 03:07 PM
This kind of person is what we're electing PRESIDENT??

Seriously, leftists, is this a good idea?

To the Kool Aid drinking Obama people, it is a mere detail.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 07:26 AM
and the liberal media is crying over Obama having to leave the church. Where is the Obama 08 banner on these "news" sets?

CNN’s Phillips & Malveaux Feel the Obamas’ Pain Over Quitting Church
By Matthew Balan | June 2, 2008 - 17:24 ET

CNN’s Kyra Phillips and Suzanne Malveaux fretted over Barack Obama’s recent decision to leave his "controversial church" during a segment on Monday’s "American Morning." During her introduction to Malveaux’s report on the decision, Phillips lamented, "You know, he's getting criticized -- okay, he acting like a typical politician.... He's bailing out of the church. Well, he would have been accused of the same type of things if he stayed in the church. He can't win." Malveaux responded, "The things is, you know, Kyra, this was a personal decision. It was a political decision, but also a personal decision. When I interviewed Michelle Obama, they talked about the kind of pain that -- actually disassociating themselves from Reverend Wright...."

Both before and after her report, Malveaux guessed that the fact that the Obamas "had no control over the church" contributed to their decision to leave.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2008/06/02/cnn-s-phillips-malveaux-feel-obamas-pain-over-quitting-church

Yurt
06-03-2008, 11:21 PM
as usual, silence from obama followers. their scared, typical.