PDA

View Full Version : One True Definition Of A Badass Girl!

Sitarro
05-30-2008, 11:55 PM
And beautiful too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnT2joxnkqY&feature=dir

ranger
05-31-2008, 12:49 AM
There's no video

Sitarro
05-31-2008, 01:35 AM
that's weird, I watched it before I posted it. I'll try again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnT2joxnkqY&feature=dir

ranger
05-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Worked this time. Damn that bird is fast!

Noir
05-31-2008, 07:33 PM
It is one badass bird, so they called it.......Lady...?
=/

Sitarro
05-31-2008, 08:33 PM
I worked with a wild bird rehab group and handled a number of birds of prey from Great Horned Owls to Kestrels(miniature falcons). The owls and hawks had a ridiculous amount of strength in their grip and they were almost always injured when I had them on my glove. I was able to hold a Peregrine and got a good look at the incredible design work in this super bird of prey. Just in the nostril area, there is a small nose cone shape that semi-protrudes from the nasal opening to break up the wind entering it at nearly 200 miles an hour. I didn't see anything like that with any of the other birds of prey.

Psychoblues
06-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Keep your cat away from them, zero. Cats and birds don't mix up well if you know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

Sitarro
06-14-2008, 01:31 AM
Keep your cat away from them, zero. Cats and birds don't mix up well if you know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

When I was taking care of hurt birds of prey, I lived in the country on a bunch of land. Every night my Russian Blue cat, Spriggans, would go into the woods to hunt all night. Every morning, when she would scratch to come in, there was always something dead on the front porch. She would bring back small bunnies, flying squirrels, moles, even a young oppossum........ I would place the dead animals into freezer bags to feed our rehab birds later. I was able to raise a beautiful Barn Owl from a little fuzz ball without imprinting him and released him healthy because of that cat, that owl ate well.

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 05:35 AM
That is a romantic story, zero.

When I was taking care of hurt birds of prey, I lived in the country on a bunch of land. Every night my Russian Blue cat, Spriggans, would go into the woods to hunt all night. Every morning, when she would scratch to come in, there was always something dead on the front porch. She would bring back small bunnies, flying squirrels, moles, even a young oppossum........ I would place the dead animals into freezer bags to feed our rehab birds later. I was able to raise a beautiful Barn Owl from a little fuzz ball without imprinting him and released him healthy because of that cat, that owl ate well.

You're pretty big in the romantic department, aren't you?

micky0604
07-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Great!I'm a spamtard!!! Please spam me as much as possible at javaalexme@gmail.com. I like to read junk e-mails because I still live in my mother's basement and have no job.