PDA

View Full Version : Ford plant in Brazil

namvet
05-31-2008, 08:32 AM
One look at this and each of you will instantly be able
to tell what is wrong with the manufacturing plants
of the US car makers, and why there will probably never
be another one built in the US.

It will also point out why more will go off shore. But, I consider this video to be revolutionary to understanding the value of free trade and what is needed to wake up American manufacturing.

No wonder manufacturers want to leave the US

But don't expect to see a plant anything like this in the future - there is a major blockade - it's called the UAW.

The next thing is that the Democrats (and RINOs) will want to build trade barriers if the cars can be imported and distributed cheaper than cars built in the USA, but you won't pay less.

video (video)

diuretic
05-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Cui bono

Joe Steel
05-31-2008, 10:38 AM
One look at this and each of you will instantly be able to tell what is wrong with the manufacturing plants of the US car makers, and why there will probably never be another one built in the US.

It will also point out why more will go off shore. But, I consider this video to be revolutionary to understanding the value of free trade and what is needed to wake up American manufacturing.

No wonder manufacturers want to leave the US

But don't expect to see a plant anything like this in the future - there is a major blockade - it's called the UAW.

The next thing is that the Democrats (and RINOs) will want to build trade barriers if the cars can be imported and distributed cheaper than cars built in the USA, but you won't pay less.

video (video)

What's your point?

ranger
05-31-2008, 10:55 AM
The point is, numbnuts, that the dems and their regulations are the biggest threat to the US economy.

Joe Steel
05-31-2008, 11:10 AM
The point is, numbnuts, that the dems and their regulations are the biggest threat to the US economy.

In what way, dumbass?

ranger
05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
In what way, dumbass?

If you have to ask that, you're stupider then I thought.

All of the environmental bullshit has stopped us from drilling in ANWR, thus causing the high gas prices, which has contributed to the high prices of everything else. Same bullshit regulations have prevented more refineries from being built, more nuclear power plants, etc.

More bullshit regulations from the left have made it more cost effective to have factories overseas. No factories, no jobs. No jobs, no income. No income, no life.

Do I need to draw a picture for you in crayon?

Joe Steel
05-31-2008, 11:34 AM
If you have to ask that, you're stupider then I thought.

All of the environmental bullshit has stopped us from drilling in ANWR, thus causing the high gas prices, which has contributed to the high prices of everything else. Same bullshit regulations have prevented more refineries from being built, more nuclear power plants, etc.

More bullshit regulations from the left have made it more cost effective to have factories overseas. No factories, no jobs. No jobs, no income. No income, no life.

Do I need to draw a picture for you in crayon?

I didn't think you understood the issue. You proved it, dumbass.

Ford builds plants overseas because it cheaper for a number of reasons. None of them are the price of gasoline.

April15
05-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Ross Perot said it best, "The giant sucking sound of jobs leaving" if NAFTA is passed. And Clinton didn't veto it as the republican congress had a veto proof margin.

ranger
05-31-2008, 01:03 PM
I didn't think you understood the issue. You proved it, dumbass.

Ford builds plants overseas because it cheaper for a number of reasons. None of them are the price of gasoline.

It's all inter-related but you are too busy licking Obama's balls to figure that out. Here's your sign :fu: