PDA

View Full Version : Silly of me I know but I almost forgot to

Roomy
05-31-2008, 01:58 PM
mention, we beat you at football the other night.

EnGland 2 - 0 USA

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-31-2008, 03:08 PM
England needs to have something to brag about. Their football fortunes have been sliding downhill for the last couple of years. Want to bet that the Limeys don't qualify for the next World Cup?

Wait until the next round of The Ashes. The Aussies will slap you silly. Again.

Roomy
05-31-2008, 03:26 PM
England needs to have something to brag about. Their football fortunes have been sliding downhill for the last couple of years. Want to bet that the Limeys don't qualify for the next World Cup?

Wait until the next round of The Ashes. The Aussies will slap you silly. Again.

Fingers in ears...lalalalalalalal 2 - 0 lalalalala.........:laugh2:

5stringJeff
05-31-2008, 06:18 PM
Dude, football season doesn't start until September.

http://imgsrv.espn950.com/image/wiau2/UserFiles/Image/nfl%20logo(1).jpg

actsnoblemartin
05-31-2008, 06:31 PM
No, soccer is the greatest sport on earth not american football, hockey is 2nd , american football third, get it right :coffee:

Dude, football season doesn't start until September.

http://imgsrv.espn950.com/image/wiau2/UserFiles/Image/nfl%20logo(1).jpg

Trigg
06-01-2008, 03:15 PM

EnGland 2 - 0 USA

I don't think the sports channels even carry the soccer games. Other than the World Cup that is.

Sitarro
06-01-2008, 03:59 PM
The only people around here that watch soccer are Mexicans and other hispanic doinks....... I'm sure that it's very interesting to some but for me, I have to go pick up dog shit in the back yard so I have something more interesting to do.:laugh2::poke::salute:

Sitarro
06-01-2008, 04:02 PM
No, soccer is the greatest sport on earth not american football, hockey is 2nd , american football third, get it right :coffee:

One thing I find very funny is that almost all of the greatest athletes, from all sports, try to play golf when they are in the off season and only a handful can break ninety, any decent high school girl could seriously kick their asses.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I have no respect for American football until the lose those pussy helmets and pads. And stop paying criminals to play the game.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Fingers in ears...lalalalalalalal 2 - 0 lalalalala.........:laugh2:

Well, let's see. England's football side lost to some lesser opponents and missed qualifying for Euro 2008.

England cricket was swept 5-0 in the last Ashes test.

England rugby got whipped in the rugby world cup. They even lost to Wales.

No English player has made the finals at Wimbledon in more than 50 years.

Oh well, there is always darts and snooker!!

AFbombloader
06-02-2008, 01:38 AM

EnGland 2 - 0 USA

You do know that the US team hasn't beaten the England side since like 95....way to go!

AF:salute:

I will be at the Singapore/Uzbekastan world cup qualifer this afternoon, just happy to be seing a game. And it only costs around $14 for the good seats. More money for Tiger Beer!

Roomy
06-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Well, let's see. England's football side lost to some lesser opponents and missed qualifying for Euro 2008.

England cricket was swept 5-0 in the last Ashes test.

England rugby got whipped in the rugby world cup. They even lost to Wales.

No English player has made the finals at Wimbledon in more than 50 years.

Oh well, there is always darts and snooker!!

Tralalalala...lalala.:laugh2: 2 - 0 it was to England.

Trigg
06-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I have no respect for American football until the lose those pussy helmets and pads. And stop paying criminals to play the game.

If they started doing that they'd have to get rid of the ones in basketball also and then who would the masses cheer for.:laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-02-2008, 03:23 PM
I agree. Basketball is worse than football.