PDA

View Full Version : Obama Resigns Church Membership

namvet
05-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have resigned their membership at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, FOX News has confirmed, after controversies stemming from the congregation created a persistent distraction for Obama’s campaign.

story (story)

kiss his black ass Wright !!!!!!!!!:lol:

stephanie
05-31-2008, 06:26 PM
He'll need a big bus to throw the whole church under..

Too late.:dance:

Mr. P
05-31-2008, 06:30 PM

I think so too...then again, I still think he will be the next POTUS.

namvet
05-31-2008, 06:34 PM
we should get a reaction from Wright and the church of whats happenin' now.

Pale Rider
05-31-2008, 06:44 PM
Too little, too late. He should have done it twenty years ago, not now. It's all an act because he wants to be President. It's a lie.

stephanie
05-31-2008, 07:16 PM
someone on another site wrote.

' I did not have religious relations with that church.....Trinity United.....'

teehee

theHawk
05-31-2008, 07:18 PM
He is totally fumbling and bumbling through his speech right now about leaving the church.

You can tell he'd like to take his whole past and throw it into an abyss.

Noir
05-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Why has it taken him so long? i mean the day that Rev. Wright made those comments he should have left the church, not leave it a few weeks, poor show.

namvet
05-31-2008, 07:51 PM
I would think by now the DNC has seen enough.

Mr. P
05-31-2008, 09:05 PM
I would think by now the DNC has seen enough.

:laugh2::laugh2: You think it matters? It doesn't. Don't ya think the DNC has seen enough of the Clintons? Their closet is slap full of skeletons but the party is letting her go on and on and.....

Yurt
05-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Too little, too late. He should have done it twenty years ago, not now. It's all an act because he wants to be President. It's a lie.

exactly

"I'm not denouncing the church and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the church," he said, adding that the new pastor at Trinity and "the church have been suffering from the attention my campaign has focused on them."

It's clear that now that I'm a candidate for president, every time something is said in the church by anyone associated with Trinity, including guest pastors, the remarks will imputed to me even if they totally conflict with my long-held views, statements and principles," he said.
But six weeks after Obama's well-received speech on race, Wright claimed at the Press Club appearance that the U.S. government was capable of planting AIDS in the black community, praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and suggested that Obama was acting like a politician by putting his pastor at arm's length while privately agreeing with him

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080601/ap_on_el_pr/obama

complete BS

namvet
05-31-2008, 09:23 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: You think it matters? It doesn't. Don't ya think the DNC has seen enough of the Clintons? Their closet is slap full of skeletons but the party is letting her go on and on and.....

yeah it does. which one do they throw from the train now????

ranger
05-31-2008, 09:23 PM
He won't get elected. Hillary's supporters will vote for McCain to ensure that Obama gets wiped out in the election and she's the frontrunner for 2012.

05-31-2008, 09:30 PM
What I think this demonstrates is the disingenuousness of his religious belief, to toss it aside the second it might appear inconvenient.

It also reminds me of the Contrast between Obama and Romney. (Shame Romney isnt our nominee rather than McCain). Obama faces controversy in his beliefs and he abandons them. Romney on the other hand:

"There are some for whom these commitments are not enough. They would prefer it if I would simply distance myself from my religion, say that it is more a tradition than my personal conviction, or disavow one or another of its precepts. That I will not do. I believe in my Mormon faith and I endeavor to live by it. My faith is the faith of my fathers - I will be true to them and to my beliefs.

"Some believe that such a confession of my faith will sink my candidacy. If they are right, so be it. But I think they underestimate the American people. Americans do not respect believers of convenience.

"Americans tire of those who would jettison their beliefs, even to gain the world."

I am one of those who tired of people who would jettison their beliefs even if it means gaining the world. If you believe something, believe it. If not dont. But dont give me this bullcrap that you believe it one minute and dont when its politically expedient. it's just dishonest, disingenuous, and im just sick and tired of it all.

Gaffer
05-31-2008, 09:44 PM
There is nothing religious about that church. It's about politics and racial hatred. obamanation went there for political expediency. It's called a church for tax purposes only.

Yurt
05-31-2008, 10:07 PM
There is nothing religious about that church. It's about politics and racial hatred. obamanation went there for political expediency. It's called a church for tax purposes only.

true, but as avi noted, to obama that church was a large part of his life and made up his entire christian faith. "NOW" that he is running for president...he must quit his beliefs

Abbey Marie
05-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Too late, O. The anti-white taint is there and won't rub off.

If he is elected, the question is when and how exactly will he throw the U.S. under the bus.

Dilloduck
05-31-2008, 10:29 PM

If he is elected, the question is when and how exactly will he throw the U.S. under the bus.

You might wanna ask his handlers who most likely advised him to denounce the church. Just who does run his campaign anyway?

(oh ya--abbey said "taint"). :lol:

Mr. P
05-31-2008, 10:31 PM
yeah it does. which one do they throw from the train now????

It will be interesting to see.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2008, 10:32 PM
You might wanna ask his handlers who most likely advised him to denounce the church. Just who does run his campaign anyway?

Well, it 'taint me. :laugh2:

Sitarro
05-31-2008, 11:19 PM

Drat! You beat me again Dillo, I was going to point that out!:laugh2:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 05:53 AM

It is only a matter of time before blacks say Obama is bowing to white people, and the slurs of Uncle Tom and Oreo cookie start being tossed out

This will not play well with the racist blacks that attend to "church"

Yurt
06-01-2008, 08:42 AM
funny how not a single obama supporter on this board has said boo about this...

red states rule
06-01-2008, 08:45 AM

They are worried they will have to spin why it took Barry 20 years to leave the racist church

I wonder what this mornings "sermon" will be about? Or will someone turn of the camera?

Yurt
06-01-2008, 08:51 AM
They are worried they will have to spin why it took Barry 20 years to leave the racist church

I wonder what this mornings "sermon" will be about? Or will someone turn of the camera?

thinking the same. having the camera on has hurt them and their racist golden boy. i think they will send out "secret" communications to the church saying, "wink, wink" obama is leaving us, ONLY because (as obama said) he is NOW running for president. *rev voice* youuuu seeee fooolks, he did NOOOT denounce us, only that he is running for pressssident....

red states rule
06-01-2008, 08:55 AM
thinking the same. having the camera on has hurt them and their racist golden boy. i think they will send out "secret" communications to the church saying, "wink, wink" obama is leaving us, ONLY because (as obama said) he is NOW running for president. *rev voice* youuuu seeee fooolks, he did NOOOT denounce us, only that he is running for pressssident....

Barry can still watch the sermons on Fox News, so we will be able to keep tabs on what is going on

This is from a Salon piece on Obama and his church:

In any American town, it's not uncommon for anyone launching a business enterprise that depends on name recognition and personal contacts to join the Lion's Club or the Rotary and one of the biggest churches on Main Street. In "Audacity of Hope," Obama is talking about networking when he describes what brought him to Wright's church in 1987.

He was a community organizer then, and one of the black ministers with whom he was consulting suggested that the work would go more smoothly if he joined a congregation. "It might help your mission," said the pastor, "if you had a church home ... It doesn't matter where, really." The pastor was talking about Obama's community organizing mission, but he was also giving him good advice about politics.

When Obama picked a "church home," he chose one that helped him with another weak spot in his biography. Before Obama joined Trinity United, Rev. Wright warned Obama that the church was viewed as "too radical ... Our emphasis on African history, on scholarship..." But Obama joined anyway. With that act, he had become significantly blacker -- and more like local voters. Part of the cultural divide between the half-Kenyan Hawaiian and his Chicago neighbors, most of them products of the Deep South's black diaspora, was bridged.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/03/18/hyde_park/

namvet
06-01-2008, 09:28 AM

standby. their reloading

red states rule
06-01-2008, 09:31 AM
This is a hoot. the liberal media runs another Christ like pic of Obama. These idiots really do see him as the second coming

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Democratic-Primaries/ss/events/pl/050608democraticprim/im:/080601/ids_photos_india_wl/ra1884211108.jpg/

retiredman
06-01-2008, 11:51 AM

It is funnier to sit on the sidelines and watch a bunch of Obama haters having a bitchfest and trying to pass it off as "debate"!

I am certain that the decision to leave one's church is a heartwrenching one.

stephanie
06-01-2008, 12:04 PM
It is funnier to sit on the sidelines and watch a bunch of Obama haters having a bitchfest and trying to pass it off as "debate"!

I am certain that the decision to leave one's church is a heartwrenching one.

I guess he should of thought about all that before he decided to run for President..
If any Republican was known to attend a church that preached the Black man was the reason for the downfall of America, he would of been run out of politics, let alone out of town.

retiredman
06-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I guess he should of thought about all that before he decided to run for President..
If any Republican was known to attend a church that preached the Black man was the reason for the downfall of America, he would of been run out of politics, let alone out of town.

I don't see his attendance at TUCC as a problem at all in his campaign for the presidency. Some do, I guess.

stephanie
06-01-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't see his attendance at TUCC as a problem at all in his campaign for the presidency. Some do, I guess.

Of course you wouldn't...which I find amazing..
Here we would have a President of the United States, attending a church who preaches "hate the whiteys", and we should not object to it..

that blows me away..

retiredman
06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Here we would have a President of the United States, attending a church who preaches "hate the whiteys", and we should not object to it..

that blows me away..

TUCC does not preach "hate the whiteys"

that you would continue to misconstrue their ministry, their mission and their theology is unfortunate.

stephanie
06-01-2008, 01:21 PM

that you would continue to misconstrue their ministry, their mission and their theology is unfortunate.

I know what I heard and saw.
That you continue to make excuses for them???

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Wonder why he quit then? Can you say politics is more important than his supposed "Church" and 20 yr beliefs? :poke:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 01:32 PM

that blows me away..

It is not amazing Steph. MFM is a walking and talking clone of Michael Pfleger

red states rule
06-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Wonder why he quit then? Can you say politics is more important than his supposed "Church" and 20 yr beliefs? :poke:

it's getting pretty dam crowded under that bus.; Wright, Granny, Pfleger, the church it self, and keep the books open folks :laugh2:

retiredman
06-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Wonder why he quit then? Can you say politics is more important than his supposed "Church" and 20 yr beliefs?

why did he quit?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/01/us/politics/01obama.html

He explains himself fairly well. you might like to read it.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Only it is 20 years to late

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 03:26 PM
why did he quit?

:laugh2: You do recognize political speak when you hear or read it don't you?

This guy has no more "faith" than Jim Jones did. Obambams supposed "faith" was 100% politics, simple as that. A man of true faith would not leave his flock. Give us a f'kin break here, MFM! Anyone that believes that story is dumb as dirt!

red states rule
06-01-2008, 03:30 PM

This guy has no more "faith" than Jim Jones did. Obambams supposed "faith" was 100% politics, simple as that. A man of true faith would not leave his flock. Give us a f'kin break here, MFM! Anyone that believes that story is dumb as dirt!

Hey it only took Barry 6 years to hear Wright said "GD America" and talk about a problem he did not see coming

What an idiot!

hjmick
06-01-2008, 04:51 PM

And his followers drink down the Flavor Aid just as willingly as did Jones'. :poke:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 04:54 PM
And his followers drink down the Flavor Aid just as willingly as Jones'. :poke:

What is next from Barry - divorcing Michelle? That tape of her giving a "sermon" might be out there :laugh2:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 05:58 PM
and they say Burger King serves up whoppers :laugh2:

How can anyone believe anything that comes from the Obama camp?

Aide: Obama's Decision to Leave Church 'Not Political'
By Mark Finkelstein | June 1, 2008 - 18:55 ET

Who says there's no humor in politics? Obama communications director Robert Gibbs went on ABC's This Week this morning, and in one of the best bits of deadpan comedy seen since Buster Keaton, actually said that Barack Obama's decision to quit the Trinity United Church of Christ was "not political."

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: In Philadelphia, just in April, Senator Obama said of Reverend Wright "I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community." Now he's cut all ties to Reverend Wright, and left his church. What is it a mistake to wait this long?

ROBERT GIBBS: No, George. I think obviously what Barack Obama made in the past few days is a deeply personal, not a political decision. And as you heard the reasoning, he made that decision for two reasons. One, even guest speakers that were at Trinity, their views were ascribed to him even though he didn't hold those views, and secondly, the members of Trinity couldn't do what members of a church do, and that is, sit in quiet reflection and worship God.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/06/01/aide-obamas-decision-leave-church-not-political

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 06:20 PM
And his followers drink down the Flavor Aid just as willingly as did Jones'. :poke:

Don't poke me! That was my point! :slap: :laugh2:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Don't poke me! That was my point! :slap: :laugh2:

I guess this was what Obama meant by "change". :laugh2:

Kathianne
06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
why did he quit?

I really see nothing other than expediency from the start, mixed with more than a tad of narcissism. What is it you think I'm missing?

red states rule
06-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I really see nothing other than expediency from the start, mixed with more than a tad of narcissism. What is it you think I'm missing?

Does Obama and his backers really think the voters will buy his crap?

Kathianne
06-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Does Obama and his backers really think the voters will buy his crap?

Actually, I didn't think there was a bottom to what they would buy/sell. This is bombing on the left and right. One must remember that Gary Wills compared it to a Lincoln speech. Andrew Sullivan suggested the history books should be rewritten now, to cover the Obama speech defending Wright. Then ....

retiredman
06-01-2008, 07:06 PM

I don't think you "miss" anything Kathianne. I think you have made up your mind on Obama and put all of his statements and positions into a pretext that fits your image of him.

I see him differently than you do. I can understand how the community of faith that makes up someone's home church is a difficult thing to leave, and that when there are things that bother someone about their church, those people can hang onto all the good things that such a community of faith brings to their lives and overlook the more bothersome aspects. For most members of the UCC, "church membership" has more to do with the missions of the church and less to do with the content of worship.

Obama has made a life decision to seek the Presidency of the United States. In light of that decision, the distractions of overheated rhetoric from the pulpit now begin to outweigh the positive aspects of his community of faith, especially since he will live a thousand miles from the rest of his congregation if his quest is successful.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Actually, I didn't think there was a bottom to what they would buy/sell. This is bombing on the left and right. One must remember that Gary Wills compared it to a Lincoln speech. Andrew Sullivan suggested the history books should be rewritten now, to cover the Obama speech defending Wright. Then ....

Bottom line is Kathianne, alot of people are having fun at Obama's expense

I still want to know why he say in the church for 20 years and was never offended by what he heard

Only when a nutty white guy preaches the same racist crap the nutty black guy preached does Obama leave

Why?

Kathianne
06-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Bottom line is Kathianne, alot of people are having fun at Obama's expense

I still want to know why he say in the church for 20 years and was never offended by what he heard

Only when a nutty white guy preaches the same racist crap the nutty black guy preached does Obama leave

Why?

It was a culmination, he defended Wright and in a lame way, BL theology; then came the National Press Club talk by Wright. Right under the bus he went, joining Barack's white grandma. Now Pfleger jumps in, he of 'the church has to have the balls to fire me...' Too much for the 'white voter', Barack knows that. Thus Trinity gets beneath the wheels too. Funny thing Pfleger being white though. :laugh2:

If Michelle is really on video at that church invoking 'whitey's sins', divorce is more than likely.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:20 PM
It was a culmination, he defended Wright and in a lame way, BL theology; then came the National Press Club talk by Wright. Right under the bus he went, joining Barack's white grandma. Now Pfleger jumps in, he of 'the church has to have the balls to fire me...' Too much for the 'white voter', Barack knows that. Thus Trinity gets beneath the wheels too. Funny thing Pfleger being white though. :laugh2:

If Michelle is really on video at that church invoking 'whitey's sins', divorce is more than likely.

or send her to diversity training along with Wright and Pfleger

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't think you "miss" anything Kathianne. I think you have made up your mind on Obama and put all of his statements and positions into a pretext that fits your image of him.

I see him differently than you do. I can understand how the community of faith that makes up someone's home church is a difficult thing to leave, and that when there are things that bother someone about their church, those people can hang onto all the good things that such a community of faith brings to their lives and overlook the more bothersome aspects. For most members of the UCC, "church membership" has more to do with the missions of the church and less to do with the content of worship.

Obama has made a POLITICAL decision to seek the Presidency of the United States. In light of that decision, the distractions of overheated rhetoric from the pulpit now begin to outweigh the positive aspects of his community of faith, especially since he will live a thousand miles from the rest of his congregation if his quest is successful.

What flavor do you prefer MFM, grape, cherry?

Oh, I fixed the post for ya..hope you don't mind....much..:poke:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:26 PM
What flavor do you prefer MFM, grape, cherry?

Oh, I fixed the post for ya..hope you don't mind....much..:poke:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tried to rep ya - I owe you

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Does Obama have the courage of his convictions? Apparently not.

Obama knew exactly what his pastor and his Church stood for before he decided to run for President and he hoped the Churchs hate could be concealed.

He was counting on the liberal media to provide the cover, but talk radio and the internet blew the church's cover

retiredman
06-01-2008, 07:35 PM
He was counting on the liberal media to provide the cover, but talk radio and the internet blew the church's cover

do you have any links to any statements by Obama that would support this statement?

Kathianne
06-01-2008, 07:38 PM
do you have any links to any statements by Obama that would support this statement?

They are and the NY Times tries mightily. Indirect quote, "What else can he do to remove the albatross of association?"

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:39 PM
They are and the NY Times tries mightily. Indirect quote, "What else can he do to remove the albatross of association?"

Then you have the Obama 08 cable network with Chris Matthews and Keith Overbite

retiredman
06-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh, I fixed the post for ya..hope you don't mind....much

of course not....why would I mind you putting words in my mouth? ;)

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:40 PM

How can do that? There is no room with your foot in there all the time :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
So, it sounds like Obama joined the church for political reasons, and left the church for political reasons. I must wonder if he really is Christian.

retiredman
06-01-2008, 07:43 PM
So, it sounds like Obama joined the church for political reasons, and left the church for political reasons. I must wonder if he really is Christian.

"you must", or you choose to?

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Like most libs, everything he does is poll driven and what benefits him politically

Abbey Marie
06-01-2008, 07:46 PM
"you must", or you choose to?

Logic, reason and instinct all dictate. Call it what you wish.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:46 PM

Abbey, those traits are foreign to Obama supporters

retiredman
06-01-2008, 07:53 PM

it is your opinion that he joined for political reasons. It is your opinion that he left for political reasons. There is little logic or reason there.

It is my opinion that he joined because he was looking for a vibrant community of faith and found one..... and it seems clear to me that he left because his membership in a church in a town a thousand miles away from the town he hopes to live in was becoming a distraction in his campaign to get there.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Wright has already called Obama a liar for saying one thing as a politician and then agreeing with him in private.

Sharpton has attacked him for "pandering" to whites.

So you better sing the Al, Louis, Jeremiah and Jesse song, or else you are a traitor to your race, and an Uncle Tom

It will only get better as we head to Denver and then November

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 08:26 PM

Well ya shouldn't mind..it's what ya really said, in so many words. Heck the media does it all the time, but THEY tend to leave chit out, making it untrue...16 words etc. Live by the sword....deal with it. At least I'm accurate.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Obama said he was "protecting" the church? From what, bad publicity? So they can continue their racist rants in provate?

Someone better turn off the camera then during the sermons :laugh2:

Mr. P
06-01-2008, 08:38 PM
it is your opinion that he joined for political reasons. It is your opinion that he left for political reasons. There is little logic or reason there.

It is my opinion that he joined because he was looking for a vibrant community of faith and found one..... and it seems clear to me that he left because his membership in a church in a town a thousand miles away from the town he hopes to live in was becoming a distraction in his campaign to get there.

So you agree it is all about politics.

retiredman
06-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Well ya shouldn't mind..it's what ya really said, in so many words. Heck the media does it all the time, but THEY tend to leave chit out, making it untrue...16 words etc. Live by the sword....deal with it. At least I'm accurate.

I don't mind a bit. you can put words in my mouth anytime you'd like. clearly, it is easier for you to debate me when you get to write my posts as well as yours.

retiredman
06-01-2008, 10:11 PM
So you agree it is all about politics.

not in the least.

GW in Ohio
06-02-2008, 06:59 AM

This is only an issue in the minds of right-wingers, who will cling to anything remotely negative about Obama in an effort to discredit him.

Won't work, though. He's much too skillful a politician.

namvet
06-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Wright has already called Obama a liar for saying one thing as a politician and then agreeing with him in private.

Sharpton has attacked him for "pandering" to whites.

So you better sing the Al, Louis, Jeremiah and Jesse song, or else you are a traitor to your race, and an Uncle Tom

It will only get better as we head to Denver and then November

honk honk..............im a honky !!!! :laugh2:

mundame
06-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Does Obama have the courage of his convictions? Apparently not.

No, this is bad. This church is so politically toxic, Obama had to take the truly radical step of publicly resigning --- wow.

But everyone knows he listened to that racist crap for 20 years quite happily and that his wife is very hung up in it.

I honestly don't see how Obama can repair this. Resignation isn't likely to help him after 20 years of listening to it all!

mundame
06-02-2008, 10:11 AM
This is only an issue in the minds of right-wingers, who will cling to anything remotely negative about Obama in an effort to discredit him.

You really think Obama can get past all this anti-white racism, GW?

I think it will be like 1980, when the leftwing abuse of Reagan and all Reagan voters got so hot and heavy that for the first time in my life I stopped telling anyone (incl. my leftwing hubby No. 1) who I would vote for. So did lots and lots of people, so Carter and Reagan went into the election polling fairly even........................................

And Reagan won in a landslide because people simply weren't willing to talk about who they were voting for and why.

Could happen again.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 10:26 AM

as long as it is liberals and liberalism being sprewed from the pulpit - you do not have a problem

Libs like you would never say anything about a pissed off black nut or a black church ranting ands sprewing such hate and racism

If took Obama 20 years to grow a pair and walk away from it - and he did only for political reasons

The sad thing is, Obama believes this crap, and it does not bother his Kool Aid drinking supporters

glockmail
06-02-2008, 10:39 AM
You really think Obama can get past all this anti-white racism, GW?

I think it will be like 1980, when the leftwing abuse of Reagan and all Reagan voters got so hot and heavy that for the first time in my life I stopped telling anyone (incl. my leftwing hubby No. 1) who I would vote for. So did lots and lots of people, so Carter and Reagan went into the election polling fairly even........................................

And Reagan won in a landslide because people simply weren't willing to talk about who they were voting for and why.

Could happen again.

When white Dems understand what BLT is all about they'll be voting against the Candidate who ascribed to it for 20 years.

mundame
06-02-2008, 10:41 AM
When white Dems understand what BLT is all about they'll be voting against the Candidate who ascribed to it for 20 years.

I did look at it a little ----------------------------

Wow.

Pretty scary stuff.

They call people on the other side who believe that kind of thing the "Aryan Nation." But since these "church" people are black, it's supposed to be okay.

Double standards are not okay with me.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 10:56 AM
I did look at it a little ----------------------------

Wow.

Pretty scary stuff.

They call people on the other side who believe that kind of thing the "Aryan Nation." But since these "church" people are black, it's supposed to be okay.

Double standards are not okay with me.

They knew what Reagan was offering - and they loved it so much they relected him with 49 states in 84