PDA

View Full Version : have you...

actsnoblemartin
05-31-2008, 06:52 PM
met any members off the board in real life ( to hang out with), or were friends in real life with a poster before you both got on?

tell us about it

5stringJeff
05-31-2008, 07:44 PM
yes.

dan
05-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Yup.

Noir
05-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Pale and I meet up all the time, we're remarkably friendly in real life, and have spent many camping evenings recanting tall tales by the warmth of a bush fire. We just use the site to vent our anger towards eachother to dispel the raw sexual magnetism between us, soo the camping evenings are not remembered for the wrong reasons.

...on a more serious note, no.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Pale and I meet up all the time, we're remarkably friendly in real life, and have spent many camping evenings recanting tall tales by the warmth of a bush fire. We just use the site to vent our anger towards eachother to dispel the raw sexual magnetism between us, soo the camping evenings are not remembered for the wrong reasons.

And also on a serious note, I'll bet you couldn't find a more loyal and trustworthy friend than Pale.

Noir
05-31-2008, 09:57 PM
And also on a serious note, I'll bet you couldn't find a more loyal and trustworthy friend than Pale.

Maybe so, but it won't stop me tryin :)

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 12:29 AM
I will come down to San Diego if you promise that I can meet April.
My husband wants to meet April, but I am against that idea. :p

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2008, 12:36 AM
April is in texas

But that is very sweet of you gabosaurus

:salute:

dread
06-01-2008, 12:37 AM

Why cant your husband met up with April...You have been trying to hook up with Ranger.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Why cant your husband met up with April...You have been trying to hook up with Ranger.

Well of course. While I am hooking up with Ranger, you can go on to your tryst with ManfromMaine.

If I was going to "hook up" with any guy on this board, it would be Pale, Dillo or Jim.
But if I have an extra five minutes, I might consider Ranger. If he can manage. :p

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 12:52 AM
April is in texas

Where in Texas? I will be there this summer. April and I need to have a talk.

dread
06-01-2008, 12:54 AM

Are you going to try and talk her into a threesome?

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2008, 12:55 AM
the bat cave :laugh2:

ranger
06-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Well of course. While I am hooking up with Ranger, you can go on to your tryst with ManfromMaine.

If I was going to "hook up" with any guy on this board, it would be Pale, Dillo or Jim.
But if I have an extra five minutes, I might consider Ranger. If he can manage. :p

Be the best five minutes of your life.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Does she live under the bridge in Austin? That is where the bats are. I've watched them come out at dusk. Fascinating site.

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
I can affirm she does not live in austin

Does she live under the bridge in Austin? That is where the bats are. I've watched them come out at dusk. Fascinating site.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Be the best five minutes of your life.

I bet Dread will say the same thing about ManfromMaine :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 01:03 AM
I can affirm she does not live in austin

Dallas-Fort Worth area?
San Antonio?
New Braunfels?
San Marcos?

Don't tell me Houston. Too much freaky shit goes on there.

ranger
06-01-2008, 01:04 AM
I bet Dread will say the same thing about ManfromMaine :laugh2:

Highly doubtful.........

actsnoblemartin
06-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Out of respect to april's privacy, I will not tell you where she lives.

Dallas-Fort Worth area?
San Antonio?
New Braunfels?
San Marcos?

Don't tell me Houston. Too much freaky shit goes on there.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Well, when are YOU going to visit her? You can't be involved with someone you have only briefly met once.
Have her come to San Diego. My husband and I spent our wedding night in Oceanside. I definitely recommend that for romantic value.

If nothing else, take her to the Gaslamp District and get her drunk.

Pale Rider
06-01-2008, 01:23 AM

What's a "bush fire?" You got a lit road flare in your pants?

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 01:25 AM

Might as well. Probably nothing there to burn... :p

Noir
06-06-2008, 03:01 PM

well....its when you set fire to a bush...i guess..

Might as well. Probably nothing there to burn...

...I do wish i could think of a retort to that...alas not, well played :clap:

Trigg
06-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Back on topic.

I tried to met Mr. P when we drove through Atlanta, but he was having work issues at the time. So no go, hubby did talk to him on the phone though does that count????????

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Never. I am holding my breath though for the day when I'm out and about and one of you randomly addresses me as Hagbard Celine.

dan
06-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Never. I am holding my breath though for the day when I'm out and about and one of you randomly addresses me as Hagbard Celine.

I'm always on the lookout when I'm in ATL. Of course, I've only seen (I think) two pictures of you and you looked totally different in both of them, so unless your face is a giant cartoon eye, I'd probably miss you anyways.

OCA
06-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I do believe that Darin and I are the only two members who did not know each other before the board that have actually met face to face after the board.

He was in D.C on business and I had a drinking session and dinner with him and his hot wife. Tried to get Jimmy to come down but he was too much of a pansy:laugh2:

Next up is our first stater Abbey although I ain't going to Rehoboth.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I do believe that Darin and I are the only two members who did not know each other before the board that have actually met face to face after the board.

He was in D.C on business and I had a drinking session and dinner with him and his hot wife. Tried to get Jimmy to come down but he was too much of a pansy:laugh2:

Next up is our first stater Abbey although I ain't going to Rehoboth.

Rehoboth! :laugh2:

OCA
06-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Rehoboth! :laugh2:

For obvious reasons honey I cannot set foot in Rehoboth.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 02:57 PM
For obvious reasons honey I cannot set foot in Rehoboth.

I think I understand. :D