PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones...

Abbey Marie
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
We saw this last night. I thought it was smart for them to play up the fact that Harrison Ford is old, for laughs, instead of trying to cover it up. I don't want to spoil it, but the premise is a little weird. Still fun, though.
I'd give it about a B.

namvet
06-16-2008, 05:50 PM
we saw it to. yes it was good for laffs. but he's 66 and beating up those young Russians??? didn't go over to good. as usual the big cudo's to Lucas and Spielberg for the special effects. they are the masters !!!

crin63
06-16-2008, 06:44 PM
I took my 13 year old daughter to see it. She loves the first 3 and the Young Indiana series.
We were both disappointed with the ending. It was ok up until then but we both thought the end was ridiculous. If you saw it you know what I'm talking about.

06-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I took my 13 year old daughter to see it. She loves the first 3 and the Young Indiana series.
We were both disappointed with the ending. It was ok up until then but we both thought the end was ridiculous. If you saw it you know what I'm talking about.

Yeah I was disappointed with the end as well.

theHawk
10-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Holy crap, this movie was bad. I loved the first three, but this one was just boring throughout. It was just so over the top corny and the bad guys were awful. The action was horrible and the cast just didn't seem to have any chemistry. And yea, the ending felt like I was watching the X-Files but ten times worse.