PDA

View Full Version : Did Michelle Obama Rail Against "Whitey"

red states rule
06-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I do not know if this tape exists, but if it does it will destroy the Obama campaign. I can see this angry women sprewing her racist hate in this "church" and the crowd eating it up

Michelle Obama Rails Against "Whitey"

The interwebs are full of reports that there exists video of Michelle Obama - Pickles, The Dangerous Washerwoman - standing at the pulpit of Trinity United Church of Christ delivering a tirade against, "whitey." And yes, according to reports, Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman uses the word, "whitey."

From Larry Johnson at No Quarter:

Today, on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Barack Obama lost his cool, calling names and making unspecified threats. Why? Ostensibly, it’s because the Tennessee Republican Party issued an Internet video featuring Michelle Obama saying she’s proud of being an American only because her husband is running for president. Well, yes, we all heard that awhile ago.

But the real reason for Obama’s extraordinary freakout is that he fears the release of the videotape, reported here, of Michelle Obama in the pulpit of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church railing against “whitey.” And we don’t mean Whitey Ford. Four Republican sources have told me that the tape exists. I’ve also been informed that Karl Rove and his allies have a copy of it and are using it to raise funds for independent expenditure groups. The tape, I’m told, will be disclosed as the GOP October Surprise. It’s a ticking time bomb.

Does Obama have a copy of the “whitey” video? We know that he knows that his wife knows. The video really does exist. If we have to wait until October to see it, Obama might explode before then from the tension.

http://mrssatan.blogspot.com/2008/05/michelle-obama-rails-against-whitey.html

stephanie
06-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I've been hearing for over a month now, that there was a tape out there of M.Obama ranting about whitey..

The Clintons might have been sitting on it for just the right moment..:coffee:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I've been hearing for over a month now, that there was a tape out there of M.Obama ranting about whitey..

The Clintons might have been sitting on it for just the right moment..:coffee:

and the RNC as well

We all know McCain would never use this tape - he wants to run a "civil" campaign

Who would have thought the Clinton's might help McCain win this election? :laugh2:

Trigg
06-01-2008, 02:55 PM
If this is real I'm sure someone will release it.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 03:01 PM
If this is real I'm sure someone will release it.

and they will release it at the proper time :laugh2:

REDWHITEBLUE2
06-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Looks like Barrack the Magic Negro is turning out to be Obama the Racist Nigga

red states rule
06-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Looks like Barrack the Magic Negro is turning out to be Obama the Racist Nigga

He has been that for the last 20 years

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn8PkVm3954&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn8PkVm3954&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Pale Rider
06-01-2008, 04:28 PM
I do not know if this tape exists, but if it does it will destroy the Obama campaign. I can see this angry women sprewing her racist hate in this "church" and the crowd eating it up

Michelle Obama Rails Against "Whitey"

The interwebs are full of reports that there exists video of Michelle Obama - Pickles, The Dangerous Washerwoman - standing at the pulpit of Trinity United Church of Christ delivering a tirade against, "whitey." And yes, according to reports, Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman uses the word, "whitey."

From Larry Johnson at No Quarter:

Today, on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Barack Obama lost his cool, calling names and making unspecified threats. Why? Ostensibly, it’s because the Tennessee Republican Party issued an Internet video featuring Michelle Obama saying she’s proud of being an American only because her husband is running for president. Well, yes, we all heard that awhile ago.

But the real reason for Obama’s extraordinary freakout is that he fears the release of the videotape, reported here, of Michelle Obama in the pulpit of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church railing against “whitey.” And we don’t mean Whitey Ford. Four Republican sources have told me that the tape exists. I’ve also been informed that Karl Rove and his allies have a copy of it and are using it to raise funds for independent expenditure groups. The tape, I’m told, will be disclosed as the GOP October Surprise. It’s a ticking time bomb.

Does Obama have a copy of the “whitey” video? We know that he knows that his wife knows. The video really does exist. If we have to wait until October to see it, Obama might explode before then from the tension.

http://mrssatan.blogspot.com/2008/05/michelle-obama-rails-against-whitey.html

I find nothing about this surprising. Not that there could be a tape, and not that mz hussein rants against whitey. They're racists, pure and simple, and all their racist crap is coming back to haunt them. Only dems who want a black man for President so bad they're blind to it all are the only ones denying the overwhelming mountain of proof they're racist.

Abbey Marie
06-01-2008, 04:32 PM
While I have little doubt that Mrs. Obama would use this word, this tape story sounds like a brand new urban legend to me. Time will tell.

red states rule
06-01-2008, 04:34 PM
While I have little doubt that Mrs. Obama would use this word, this tape story sounds like a brand new urban legend to me. Time will tell.

As I said in the opening post, IF the tape exists you can bet the farm the Clinton's will make sure it is released

I will not be surprised if it does exist, the Obama's are a couple of racists who learned well from Mr Wright

REDWHITEBLUE2
06-01-2008, 07:15 PM
one thing you can always count on a dim to do is lose a big lead and lose to a Republican :laugh2:

red states rule
06-01-2008, 07:17 PM
one thing you can always count on a dim to do is lose a big lead and lose to a Republican :laugh2:

It really helps when they tell the truth about what they believe in when they think nobody will see the tape :laugh2:

retiredman
06-01-2008, 08:06 PM
It really helps when they tell the truth about what they believe in when they think nobody will see the tape :laugh2:

this tape thing sounds vaguely reminiscent of the purported video of George Bush snorting nose candy while a member of the TANG that was supposedly going to surface in 2000.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Libs are so desperate to spin for Barry - if the tape does exist and the Clintons make sure it becomes public - how will libs spin it?

It will be the final nail in Barry's campaign

mundame
06-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Libs are so desperate to spin for Barry - if the tape does exist and the Clintons make sure it becomes public - how will libs spin it?

It will be the final nail in Barry's campaign

They would say it's just how blacks like to talk, normal hyperbole because of anger against how we enslave them all the time and it's our fault they take drugs and do crime. So it's okay.

This wouldn't work, however.

mundame
06-02-2008, 10:48 AM
this tape thing sounds vaguely reminiscent of the purported video of George Bush snorting nose candy while a member of the TANG that was supposedly going to surface in 2000.

I'm inclined to agree: it's too good to be true, so it probably isn't true.

BUT -------------------

It's still profitable for people to put out the rumor, because then it gets discussed and half the people who hear about it believe it. Like Dan Rather believed in that silly paper exposing something about Bush that a mystery girl named "Juanita" handed over at a cattle auction in Texas....... [sigh].

So even if Michelle never made such a speech --- or at least it wasn't taped --- if its possible existence is bruited about, a lot of people will believe it, which serves the purpose of the rumor-starters.

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Probably not.

red states rule
06-02-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm inclined to agree: it's too good to be true, so it probably isn't true.

BUT -------------------

It's still profitable for people to put out the rumor, because then it gets discussed and half the people who hear about it believe it. Like Dan Rather believed in that silly paper exposing something about Bush that a mystery girl named "Juanita" handed over at a cattle auction in Texas....... [sigh].

So even if Michelle never made such a speech --- or at least it wasn't taped --- if its possible existence is bruited about, a lot of people will believe it, which serves the purpose of the rumor-starters.

As I said, IF the tape exists it would fit the pattern of hate and racism the Obama's have laid out for us

The Clintons are smart enough to sit on the tape and release it closer to the election. Obama loses, and Hillary has her shot in 2012 and runs on "See, I Told You So!"

mundame
06-02-2008, 11:05 AM
The Clintons are smart enough to sit on the tape and release it closer to the election. Obama loses, and Hillary has her shot in 2012 and runs on "See, I Told You So!"

No, that's too far-fetched for me to believe. Hillary will be 65 next election; it's just getting to be too unlikely for there to be a next act, IMO.

If this tape exists, Hillary will --- I mean some mystery person will --- release it in the next few weeks. I'd say the best timing is shortly after the final two primaries, as a last-ditch effort.

If she doesn't get it released (anonymously, of course), it doesn't exist, IMO.

I don't even think it would be mean: if it exists, why give it as a gift for the Repubs to release in October?

red states rule
06-02-2008, 11:18 AM
No, that's too far-fetched for me to believe. Hillary will be 65 next election; it's just getting to be too unlikely for there to be a next act, IMO.

If this tape exists, Hillary will --- I mean some mystery person will --- release it in the next few weeks. I'd say the best timing is shortly after the final two primaries, as a last-ditch effort.

If she doesn't get it released (anonymously, of course), it doesn't exist, IMO.

I don't even think it would be mean: if it exists, why give it as a gift for the Repubs to release in October?

Oh it is exactly what the power hungry Clintons would do. Hillary is obsessed with power, and she feels she is entitled to be President

mundame
06-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Hillary is obsessed with power, and she feels she is entitled to be President

Shoooooooo, that's nothing; I feel I am entitled for Hillary to be president!

red states rule
06-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Shoooooooo, that's nothing; I feel I am entitled for Hillary to be president!

People in Hell feel they are entitled to a glass of water :laugh2: