PDA

View Full Version : More illegal alien smugglers busted!

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Yep, caught them near the Texas-Mexico border. They had 17 illegals hidden in a van. You won't believe how heinous this crime is. You really can't trust those illegals.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/police_12581___article.html/cantu_joya.html

ranger
06-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Considering Phoenix has had over 300 kidnappings this year and all of them have had to do with the illegal smuggling business I think this needs to be dealt with severely. BTW, that total doesn't count the number of dead bodies that have been turning up for those kidnap victims that can't pay up and wind up on the side of the road with a bullet hole in the head.

hjmick
06-01-2008, 10:38 PM
A job well done. Now if they could also round up the guys who brought them across the border theycould spend some time cooling their heels in prison.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM
You should read this smuggling story. It has a rather unique twist to it.

ranger
06-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't care if they're Asian, Hispanic or Irish. If you enter the country illegally, you should get hammered. Whoever smuggles you into the country should get hammered. And our dumbass politicians who keep making it easy for these people should get hammered as well.

gabosaurus
06-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Forget expecting politicians to do their jobs. They would rather go on a lobbyist paid junket and get hammered.

hjmick
06-01-2008, 10:52 PM
You should read this smuggling story. It has a rather unique twist to it.

Rather presumptuous of you to assume I didn't read it. The fact of the matter is, I did. In fact, I even enlarged the map to get a better idea of the area in which they were found. It's right on the border. It's not unusual for illegal immigrants from countries other than Mexico to use our southern borders as a point of ingress. Though I believe that our northern border is somewhat more popular with immigrants from Asian nations.

You see, Gaby, like Ranger, I care not what from which country they come, I am no bigot. What I do care about is that they come illegally, that is to say, in violation of U.S. immigration laws and our legally recognized borders.

dread
06-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Why would ANYONE like illegal immigration PERIOD!

All it brings is human smuggling, human trafficking..Just how the fuck is that a wonderful thing?

theHawk
06-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Libs don't give a shit. They're perfectly happy with slavery, its perfectly ok to import Mexicans to work for far less than minimum wage and of course no workers benefits. As long as they can get their yard work done for cheap they don't give a shit.

Trigg
06-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Yep, caught them near the Texas-Mexico border. They had 17 illegals hidden in a van. You won't believe how heinous this crime is. You really can't trust those illegals.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/police_12581___article.html/cantu_joya.html

Wonderful article gabby, glad they were caught.

Funny how you assume we only care about Mexican illegals.