PDA

View Full Version : Hate and Racism Run Deep in Obama Church

red states rule
06-02-2008, 05:29 PM
How much more proof does the Obama Kool Aide drinkers need? Here is more from the Chicago "church" of Hate and Racism

Watch the first minute and thirty seconds of the video - the rest is his rant against Hillary

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3FrBgU0wDQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3FrBgU0wDQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

crin63
06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Obama can say whatever he wants too at this point. After 20 years of embracing all these radical racists and in some case terrorists I will never believe that it isn't part and parcel of his character. He said in a 2004 interview that he attended church almost every Sunday.

These days, he says, he attends the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every week -- or at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/falsani/726619,obamafalsani040504.article

I can understand why its so easy for Liberals to dismiss it. Rights and wrongs are all subjective to them. Anything that creates convenience for them or that makes them feel good is right. Anything that points out that they are wrong or misguided is bad. For example, kill unborn babies out of convenience is good, disturb a lousy little lizard is bad. They want to silence Christians like they have seared their consciences so no one will tell them they are wrong.

So deciding something like Obama's affiliations are fine, is easy for them. They just turn it into one of their subjective truths. Then no one can argue with them because they have made it all subjective in their own minds.

midcan5
06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
I didn't realize Obama had a church? I watched that character this afternoon and had to laugh, a Black peer, sent it to me for a laugh. Funny how only wingnuts read into it something they want to see, can only see, and would see even if it were a sunny Sunday in June and life was good.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
The libs are FAAAAAAAR too deeply invested in getting this racist black man elected now, THEY CAN'T ADMIT THE TRUTH! They have to keep playing it off, spinning it and outright lying about it. He's their man and they have to do what they have to do now. Drink the kook aide and regergitate the party line.

midcan5
06-02-2008, 07:35 PM
You guys has to show me the racism, are day gonna lock up all you honkies, u think, after Obama gets elected. Don't worry too much day dont put people in jail for being stupid in America, we R free to be stupid or you'd have a life sentence already.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 07:45 PM
You guys has to show me the racism, are day gonna lock up all you honkies, u think, after Obama gets elected. Don't worry too much day dont put people in jail for being stupid in America, we R free to be stupid or you'd have a life sentence already.

You are a prime example of exactly what I just got through saying.

glockmail
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
How much more proof does the Obama Kool Aide drinkers need? Here is more from the Chicago "church" of Hate and Racism

Watch the first minute and thirty seconds of the video - the rest is his rant against Hillary

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3FrBgU0wDQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3FrBgU0wDQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I'd like to know why the bishop doesn't yank this joker. He gives Catholics a bad name.

mundame
06-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I'd like to know why the bishop doesn't yank this joker. He gives Catholics a bad name.

Pfleger says we have to give up our 401(k)s, our savings, our houses, our companies because some whites kept slaves before 1860......................hmmmmmmmm.

I can't see how that follows, frankly.

Sounds to me like a really GREAT reason not to vote for Obama.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Pfleger says we have to give up our 401(k)s, our savings, our houses, our companies because some whites kept slaves before 1860......................hmmmmmmmm.

Sounds to me like a really GREAT reason not to vote for Obama.

Pfleger is a mouth piece for racist blacks. He's the epitome of needless white guilt, and the double standard for blacks.

mundame
06-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Pfleger is a mouth piece for racist blacks. He's the epitome of needless white guilt, and the double standard for blacks.

He should be ashamed of himself, carrying on like that in the pulpit of a church, or anywhere.

Kathianne
06-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Pfleger is a mouth piece for racist blacks. He's the epitome of white guilt, and the double standard for blacks.

He wishes he was Wright. It truly bothers him that he's white.

He's so deep. He had a 'son', foster child. Big news here, in Chicago area. The 'son' was killed. Here's how Pfleger the saint of the downtrodden prioritizes that.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/982353,CST-NWS-priest02.article

Pfleger: 'I am deeply sorry'
ST. SABINA | Priest contrite about making fun of Hillary, cites hate mail

June 2, 2008
Recommend (25)

BY FRANCINE KNOWLES fknowles@suntimes.com

The Rev. Michael Pfleger told a packed congregation at St. Sabina Catholic Church on Sunday he is neither racist nor sexist -- but he apologized for controversial statements about Sen. Hillary Clinton made last week at Trinity United Church of Christ, where Sen. Barack Obama and his family had been longtime members.

"For whatever damage that was caused to any human being and for any offense felt, especially to any of the candidates or their families, I am deeply sorry, and I pray that my apology will be accepted even by those who say they won't accept it," said Pfleger, whose comments at Trinity were first aired on YouTube.
» Click to enlarge image
The Rev. Michael Pfleger on Sunday called for "an open discussion on race."
(Al Podgorski/Sun-Times)

PHOTO GALLERY

Rev. Pfleger apologizes

RELATED STORIES
Rev. Pfleger issues statement

Pfleger, who said he has committed most of his life to tearing down walls that divide, used the occasion to call for a dialogue on race and justice, and said in the days since he spoke at Trinity, he has received more than 3,000 e-mails "of hate and threats."
YouTube video

A security detail was present during the service.

"The last few days have been the most painful days of my life, even more so than the murder of Jarvis, my foster son," Pfleger said.

"When the world is meeting you for the first time from a dramatization in a sermon that I felt was in the sacredness of a sanctuary, among people who know me, and then find a YouTube that in no way defines the sermon or the message that I preached, nor the person or pastor that I am, it is painful.

"It is also grieving to me when a 1.5-minute YouTube video becomes the headlines across the world of papers and news stations, while the tragedy and death of earthquakes, cyclones and tornadoes that have taken the lives of people around this world, while the killing of our children across this country and here in Chicago and the easy access to guns have become stories on page 18 and 19, and while people are at my front door, looking for food to eat or gas to get to work, indeed that grieves me," he said.
'Very moving and poignant'...

Gaffer
06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
He's a hate monger and its coming back to bite him. He needs to keep those nation of islam security guards close.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:34 AM
I didn't realize Obama had a church? I watched that character this afternoon and had to laugh, a Black peer, sent it to me for a laugh. Funny how only wingnuts read into it something they want to see, can only see, and would see even if it were a sunny Sunday in June and life was good.

Liberal moonbats sold their soul for Bill Clinton and ignored his questionable judments - and they are doing the same now with Barry

Only this time, the voters are not falling for the liberals lies and spin

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:35 AM
You are a prime example of exactly what I just got through saying.

and if someone made the same comment about blacks, midcam and his ilk would be screaming how racist the comment is

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:36 AM
He should be ashamed of himself, carrying on like that in the pulpit of a church, or anywhere.

The important point is, Obama is not ashamed. Once again his piss poor judgement is showing thru

glockmail
06-03-2008, 07:51 AM

Sounds to me like a really GREAT reason not to vote for Obama. I have traced my ancestry back ten generations, and the first to set foot in America did so in 1865, from Germany. On the Irish side, they were getting their asses kicked, their land pilfered and their women raped by the English for centuries, well before the African kings started rounding up their poor and selling them to the Spaniards. So for some asshole to proclaim that I benefited from slavery is pure stinking bull shit!

red states rule
06-03-2008, 08:01 AM
I have traced my ancestry back ten generations, and the first to set foot in America did so in 1865, from Germany. On the Irish side, they were getting their asses kicked, their land pilfered and their women raped by the English for centuries, well before the African kings started rounding up their poor and selling them to the Spaniards. So for some asshole to proclaim that I benefited from slavery is pure stinking bull shit!

and what about those ancestry fought to free the slaves, or those who came to the US after the war?

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:13 AM
and what about those ancestry fought to free the slaves, or those who came to the US after the war? The first Glockmiester set foot in New York in 1865 at age 27. He was followed by his much younger brothers in two year increments. It appears that Glock#1 waited for things to settle in the US before he came over. So we had nothing to do with the US of A until they resolved the slavery question.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 08:25 AM
The first Glockmiester set foot in New York in 1865 at age 27. He was followed by his much younger brothers in two year increments. It appears that Glock#1 waited for things to settle in the US before he came over. So we had nothing to do with the US of A until they resolved the slavery question.

If you are mixed like Obama, do you only half to give up half your wealth?

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:35 AM
If you are mixed like Obama, do you only half to give up half your wealth? Yeah. His white half has to give it to his black half, and Al Sharpton get's his take, along with the guv'mint. So he ends up with about 10%.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah. His white half has to give it to his black half, and Al Sharpton get's his take, along with the guv'mint. So he ends up with about 10%.

Not with people like Resko doing his finances. He will get a refund from the IRS

crin63
06-03-2008, 10:46 AM
I have traced my ancestry back ten generations, and the first to set foot in America did so in 1865, from Germany. On the Irish side, they were getting their asses kicked, their land pilfered and their women raped by the English for centuries, well before the African kings started rounding up their poor and selling them to the Spaniards. So for some asshole to proclaim that I benefited from slavery is pure stinking bull shit!

My family came here in 1685 from Italy. We helped found this country. We owned slaves and I really could care less. Its not me, I didn't do it and had no control over it. I won't feel guilty or ashamed for something that I had no control over. I also wont apologize for something I did not do.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 11:10 AM
My family came here in 1685 from Italy. We helped found this country. We owned slaves and I really could care less. Its not me, I didn't do it and had no control over it. I won't feel guilty or ashamed for something that I had no control over. I also wont apologize for something I did not do.
I didn't know there were Italians that came over then and stayed.

As far as their reparations plan goes, you're square in their sights. I'd be collateral damage.

crin63
06-03-2008, 11:23 AM
I didn't know there were Italians that came over then and stayed.

As far as their reparations plan goes, you're square in their sights. I'd be collateral damage.

My dad has traced our lineage back almost a 1000 years I think. He has a document that came from a relative in the Vatican showing when we came to the USA. I know most of them ended up in Holyoke, MASS. My line came to California in the 1900's after a religious family fight.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 03:41 PM
My dad has traced our lineage back almost a 1000 years I think. He has a document that came from a relative in the Vatican showing when we came to the USA. I know most of them ended up in Holyoke, MASS. My line came to California in the 1900's after a religious family fight.

All of that does not matter to the kook left. You are guilty for the "crimes" of America - so reach into your wallet and fork over the money

mundame
06-04-2008, 09:45 AM
All of that does not matter to the kook left. You are guilty for the "crimes" of America - so reach into your wallet and fork over the money

A lot of people love living here where our ancestors made this country rich and secure, but they constantly call it evil and the "greatest sin against God" and other such nonsense.

They wouldn't move or give their own land back to some Indians or blacks, however. They're just constant badmouthers.