PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Like To Cheat On Their Taxes

red states rule
06-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Why am I not surprised by this survey? Libs love to lecture us on how we should live our lives, and how we need to pay more in taxes - but they sure as hell do not like to pay them

Monday, June 02, 2008
Liberals Like To Cheat On Their Taxes, Collect Welfare Illegally
By Rob on June 2, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Liberals love to advocate government policies that cost lots and lots of tax dollars. But when it comes to paying in those tax dollars in order to fund said policies it would seem as though most liberals are in favor of fudging and not paying their fair share.

They’re also, apparently, in favor of taking more than their fair share in entitlements too:

Is it OK to cheat on your taxes? A total of 57 percent of those who described themselves as “very liberal” said yes in response to the World Values Survey, compared with only 20 percent of those who are “very conservative.” When Pew Research asked whether it was “morally wrong” to cheat Uncle Sam, 86 percent of conservatives agreed, compared with only 68 percent of liberals.

Ponder this scenario, offered by the National Cultural Values Survey: “You lose your job. Your friend’s company is looking for someone to do temporary work. They are willing to pay the person in cash to avoid taxes and allow the person to still collect unemployment. What would you do?”

Almost half, or 49 percent, of self-described progressives would go along with the scheme, but only 21 percent of conservatives said they would.

When the World Values Survey asked a similar question, the results were largely the same: Those who were very liberal were much more likely to say it was all right to get welfare benefits you didn’t deserve.

The World Values Survey found that those on the left were also much more likely to say it is OK to buy goods that you know are stolen. Studies have also found that those on the left were more likely to say it was OK to drink a can of soda in a store without paying for it and to avoid the truth while negotiating the price of a car.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/liberals_like_to_cheat_on_their_taxes_collect_welf are_illegally/

April15
06-02-2008, 07:11 PM
As a former tax preparer I can say that none of the clients I had wanted to even get close to being considered cheating on tax returns. If anything they would over pay and under deduct. Even the wealthy!

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 07:44 PM
BUUUULL SHIT! BUUUULL SHIT! :lame2:

Oh wait, I've got one for you...

Conservatives get more traffic tickets for driving recklessly--survey of all liberal readers of my blog confirm the study. :rolleyes:

Silver
06-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah...when a poll doesn't agree with your pre-conceived conclusions you call it bullshit ................typical for a hypocrite.... :poke:

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:31 AM
BUUUULL SHIT! BUUUULL SHIT! :lame2:

Oh wait, I've got one for you...

Conservatives get more traffic tickets for driving recklessly--survey of all liberal readers of my blog confirm the study. :rolleyes:

The liberal appeaser now defends liberal hypocrites

Both Keith Overbite and Al Freakin have supported every tax increase that has come down the pike - but they don't feel they have to pay their taxes

Much like Al Gore. he tells us how we need to conserve energy, but he has 4 energy sucking mansions, private jets, and limos he uses to travel the world to spread his global warming bullshit

Libs for the most part, say one thing and do another

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Yeah...when a poll doesn't agree with your pre-conceived conclusions you call it bullshit ................typical for a hypocrite.... :poke:

Like MFM, Hags beloved Dems can do no wrong. Liberalism and party above else with these people

midcan5
06-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Notice two things: The site RSR gets his information from and his racist avatar. What a complete jackass he is.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Notice two things: The site RSR gets his information from and his racist avatar. What a complete jackass he is.

They are facts son. You are welcome to try to prove them wrong. I knew the libs would play the race card on the avatar

Thanks for living down to all my expectations

midcan5
06-03-2008, 06:08 AM
They are facts son. You are welcome to try to prove them wrong. I knew the libs would play the race card on the avatar

Thanks for living down to all my expectations

They are, then provide a link to something other than propaganda and since you have the racist avatar it would be obvious to all, except morons who the child was.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 06:11 AM
They are, then provide a link to something other than propaganda and since you have the racist avatar it would be obvious to all, except morons who the child was.

The links are there. The names of the polling companies are named

Your problem is you are a pround member of the party of surrender, appeasement, and hypocriacy - and you can't fess up

midcan5
06-03-2008, 07:50 AM
The links are there. The names of the polling companies are named

Your problem is you are a pround member of the party of surrender, appeasement, and hypocriacy - and you can't fess up

The problem is the links take you round in a circle and none point to the Pew site? Find the study and provide the link.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 07:58 AM
The problem is the links take you round in a circle and none point to the Pew site? Find the study and provide the link.

[url]http://www.examiner.com/a-1419425~Peter_Schweizer__Conservatives_more_ onest_than_liberals_.html

Yep libs hate to see their double standards expsoed to the light of day

Again son, if you do not believe the survey, prove it is wrong

midcan5
06-03-2008, 01:23 PM
[url]http://www.examiner.com/a-1419425~Peter_Schweizer__Conservatives_more_ onest_than_liberals_.html

Yep libs hate to see their double standards expsoed to the light of day

Again son, if you do not believe the survey, prove it is wrong

Listen if you can fool, I went on the Pew site and cannot find it. I have posted my email address on a few of the wingnut sites to see if anyone knows the source. The internet is full of BS, look in the mirror for one very large example.

April15
06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
The site I found with the URL is pretty much a site to instill or further hated of another person or class of people. As such I can not give credence to the postings or rantings by members of the site.

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
RSR, in order to pay taxes, you have to work.
So what would you know?

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
RSR, in order to pay taxes, you have to work.
So what would you know?

Haha! Wicked burn.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Gabby knows full well I work - I out on LTD for my chemo treatments

But she has demonstrated the full extent of her debate skills

Another source, even though libs will not accept the truth

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2024864/posts

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 04:09 PM
You work? Since when?

It's good to know an avowed Republican is milking the system, though.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:11 PM
You work? Since when?

Keep making a total ass of yourself Gabby - it is what you do best

I hope you never have to go through chemo. Especially thru a government run health care plan

But it is what you do to avoid the thread topic - libs cheat more on their taxes to conservatives

midcan5
06-03-2008, 04:12 PM
:bsflag:

RSR, did you send that check yet for the swamp land, er, I mean ocean front property?

"Comment: OK folks, here we have it. Studies say that liberals are dishonest – as opposed to the honest republicans like Duke Cunningham, Jack Abramoff, Bob Ney, etc, etc. But let’s look at the data. Unfortunately Peter Schweizer, who wrote the article from which Hume sourced the first “stat,” doesn’t provide a link to the study and the website for The World Values Survey isn’t exactly user friendly. (Their last survey involving the USA seems to be dated from 2005). And BTW, Peter Schweizer is a fellow with the rightwing Hoover Institution so there’s no bias there! Also worth noting is his not so fair and balanced tome entitled “Makers and Takers: Why Conservatives Work Harder, Feel Happier, Have Closer Families, Take Fewer Drugs, Give More Generously, Value Honesty More, Are Less Materialistic and Envious, Whine Less ... And Even Hug Their Children More Than Liberals” The “same survey in the Washington Examiner” (a tabloid paper) is merely the Schweizer article (Did Hume just misspeak, confusing the Washington Examiner with the right of center San Francisco Examiner or was his copy editor asleep at the switch?) . And let’s talk about the “Culture and Media Institute” which is, according to Source Watch, (drum roll please) a project connected with none other than right wing culture and morality guru, Brent Bozell whose latest tirade was about the degeneracy of “30 Rock’s” “MILF Island” episode (Comment: it was quite amusing; but Bozell has no sense of humor). But I have to hand it to Hume’s “research staff” who came up with short soundbites that conveyed a right wing message of liberal dishonesty. Of course, the validity of the metrics and the sources is not mentioned. But the World Values Survey is making the rounds of the right wing blogosphere and Fox does like to stay current with its kindred spirits. And Brit, if you’re going to use somebody else’s quote, you really should try to tweak it just a bit – otherwise, you’re not being honest!"

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/06/03/studies_say_that_the_grapevine_is_less_filling_and _tastes_putrid.php

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:14 PM
In the last few days we have 2 huge libs busted for not apaying their fair share - Keith Overbite and Al Freakin

I am reporting the results of the survey, and if it bugs you to see more liberal hypocrisy on display - well you will have to get over it

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I hope you never have to go through chemo. Especially thru a government run health care plan

But I have, dear RSR. While I was going to school.
Shows you how much you know.

But it is what you do to avoid the thread topic - libs cheat more on their taxes to conservatives

According to the U.S. government, the majority of tax cheats are in the high income levels. Including a lot of corporate types. More of those are republican than democrat.
So keep swimming in your crappy right-wing sources.

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Keep making a total ass of yourself Gabby - it is what you do best

Perhaps a free healthcare plan would've caught it early since it wouldn't cost anything to get regular screenings.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
But I have, dear RSR. While I was going to school.
Shows you how much you know.

According to the U.S. government, the majority of tax cheats are in the high income levels. Including a lot of corporate types. More of those are republican than democrat.
So keep swimming in your crappy right-wing sources.

Is the cancer beaten? I hope you are doing well

Well you shot your mouth off without knowing the facts Gabby - which is usual

Tax cheats can be at any income level. Not reporting income regardless of the sources. The survey shows while libs scream for higher taxes on tohers - they do nto want to be the ones paying them

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Perhaps a free healthcare plan would've caught it early since it wouldn't cost anything to get regular screenings.

There is not such thing as "free" Hag. Someone has to pay for it. Why should you have to pay for my health care?

Like SS. why should I fiance someones else retirement, and visa versa?

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
There is not such thing as "free" Hag. Someone has to pay for it. Why should you have to pay for my health care?

Like SS. why should I fiance someones else retirement, and visa versa?

Live together or die alone (shrug)

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Live together or die alone (shrug)

Boy you really know how to present facts to back up your do gooder liberalism

What ever happened to self reliance? Libs already have cradle to grave handouts - and want more of them

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Boy you really know how to present facts to back up your do gooder liberalism

What ever happened to self reliance? Libs already have cradle to grave handouts - and want more of them

Why does the burden of proof always fall on me? You're the one who's poo-pooing all progressive ideas. How about you prove that they don't work? Don't look for proof in Europe, Japan or any other industrialized nations, because they're working like gangbusters there.
Seems to me what doesn't work is our system.

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Come on RSR, libs and conservatives cheat at equal levels. You are so eager and anxious to pin anything on libs and/or dems, you spend every day perusing right wing sites looking for something to post. You really need to get over your hatred and animosity and step out into the light.
The corruption and lack of morals and ethics plagues both sides. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to make everything one-sided.

Is the cancer beaten? I hope you are doing well

It was a form of ovarian cancer. They surgically removed part and got the rest through chemo and radiation. It's why my husband and I have to adopt.

midcan5
06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
In the last few days we have 2 huge libs busted for not apaying their fair share - Keith Overbite and Al Freakin

I am reporting the results of the survey, and if it bugs you to see more liberal hypocrisy on display - well you will have to get over it

You got caught posting propagandist bullshit and don't even have the balls to admit it. Bawk bawk bawk, chickenhawk!

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Why does the burden of proof always fall on me? You're the one who's poo-pooing all progressive ideas. How about you prove that they don't work? Don't look for proof in Europe, Japan or any other industrialized nations, because they're working like gangbusters there.
Seems to me what doesn't work is our system.

Well lets see. Libs have had their war on poverty for about 40 years, and enacted wealth transfers totaling over $9 trillion

Yet we are told "poverty" is worse then ever. Libs say we need to pay more in taxes to fund the ever increasing number and expense of programs

Libs have turned theri safety net into a king size bed - and want to make it bigger

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:34 PM
You got caught posting propagandist bullshit and don't even have the balls to admit it. Bawk bawk bawk, chickenhawk!

I have posted factual information and you are having a cow trying to prove it is wrong

midcan5
06-03-2008, 04:37 PM
I have posted factual information and you are having a cow trying to prove it is wrong

You posted propaganda without foundation and are not man enough or smart enough to admit it. Partisan Hack = RSR.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
You posted propaganda without foundation and are not man enough or smart enough to admit it. Partisan Hack = RSR.

So the tax warrents are propanganda?

Major newspapers and cable news networks are reporting propaganda?

Midcan is having a temper tantrum over his beloved fellow liberal not paying their taxes. This is an unfogivable sin to the left :laugh2:

April15
06-03-2008, 10:45 PM
What is a Tax Warrant?

(The term Taxpayer in this document refers to sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, and Limited Liability Corporations)

* A tax warrant is a document that the department uses to establish the debt of a taxpayer.

* When a tax warrant is filed with the Superior Court in the county where the taxpayer owns real or personal property, a lien is created.

* The lien encumbers all real and personal property used in the business and owned by the taxpayer.

What are the Effects of a Filed Lien?

* All real and personal property used in the business and owned by the taxpayer is encumbered by the state.

* The tax lien becomes public record. Some local newspapers and business journals list all Superior Court filings. Some filed liens are also displayed on the Department of Revenue’s internet website.

* It is under this lien authority that the Department can enforce collections of the debt.

Examples of enforced collections include:

o Levy of bank accountsGarnishment of wagesSeizure and sale of assets or real property to retire the debt
o Revoking a taxpayer’s business registration endorsement
* The tax lien will appear on a taxpayer’s credit history for 7-10 years, even after the debt is paid in full.

These do not prove liability. They merely secure the governments interests until a final determination of liability is or can be made.

manu1959
06-03-2008, 11:02 PM
You work? Since when?

listen to the the lib married to a pub living off the rich.......