PDA

View Full Version : Cheney stupidity on display -- again

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Way to go jerkoff. Make an offhand remark and insult an entire state.
If I were Cheney, I would forget about going hunting in West Virginia. :lmao:

http://www.wvgazette.com/latest/200806020512

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Did you have any doubt?

Way to go jerkoff. Make an offhand remark and insult an entire state.
If I were Cheney, I would forget about going hunting in West Virginia. :lmao:

http://www.wvgazette.com/latest/200806020512

BTW, what part of West Virginia are you from?

stephanie
06-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm offended cause I didn't even "get" the offending comment...(scratches head):coffee:

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm offended cause I didn't even "get" the offending comment...(scratches head)

I am not surprised that you don't get it. :laugh2:

stephanie
06-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I am not surprised that you don't get it. :laugh2:

could you draw me a picture? preferably in crayons.

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:24 AM
You didn't "get" it because you probably didn't hear it, stevie.

I'm offended cause I didn't even "get" the offending comment...(scratches head):coffee:

I imagine youtube will quell your curiosity if you are so inclined!!!!!!!!

Come to the Lounge and have a drink on me, stevie. We're not limited to Cape Cods, don't you know?

stephanie
06-03-2008, 12:38 AM
You didn't "get" it because you probably didn't hear it, Stevie.

I imagine youtube will quell your curiosity if you are so inclined!!!!!!!!

Come to the Lounge and have a drink on me, Stevie. We're not limited to Cape Cods, don't you know?

Maybe that's it..I'll need to see it in order to be offended..

thanks for the invite, I think I will join you..
You've heard this toast before?

Here's to you, and here's to me
and if by chance we disagree
screw you, and here's to me

I meant that toast in a loving way..:laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Cheney was implying that West Virginia was full of inbred hillbillies.

Which may be partially true, but he still shouldn't have said it. :lmao:

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:51 AM
In your case it appears to be true, gabby.

But, really, I don't know if you are from West Virginia or Wyoming and really your dilemma is not congruous to just your family.

stephanie
06-03-2008, 12:55 AM
In your case it appears to be true, gabby.

But, really, I don't know if you are from West Virginia or Wyoming and really your dilemma is not congruous to just your family.

Gabby is from......Kali-forn-nia:laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Kali-forn-nia is not a state with which I am familiar, stevie.

Gabby is from......Kali-forn-nia:laugh2:

My youngest son lives in some far western state called Californicate, but I've only visited a few times as I was on my way to Asia and beyond. Maybe the inbreeding in gabby's family is responsible for the confusion? What the hell? West Virginia was always as good as South Virginia as far as I could tell!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
06-03-2008, 03:26 AM

I don't think he was implying it, he was stating a fact...... how else do you explain a state that has elected and reelected an imbecile like Robert KKK Byrd? These idiots elected this slob to the House in 1953-59. In 59 they elected this dumb ass to the Senate where he remains even though he doesn't have a clue who or where he is.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. " Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, 1945 :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Byrd joined with other Southern and border state Democrats to filibuster the Civil Rights Act of 1964, personally filibustering the bill for 14 hours — a move he now says he regrets. Despite an 83 day filibuster in the Senate, both parties in Congress voted overwhelmingly in favor of the Act, and President Johnson signed the bill into law. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, but voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1968. In 2005, Byrd told the Washington Post that his membership in the Baptist church led to a change in his views. In the opinion of one reviewer, Byrd, along with other Southern and border state Democrats, came to realize that he would have to temper "his blatantly segregationist views" and move to the Democratic Party mainstream if he wanted to play a role nationally.* Wikipedia

I rest my case.

midcan5
06-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Cheney has been the worst president in our history.

06-03-2008, 08:54 AM
So Cheney tells a distasteful joke and you guys go on about his stupidity and how horrible he is as "President". (I dont think i need to point out the stupidity of that comment). But Obama says there are 57 states and you want to make him President. because of his great intelligence...

Come on guys. Get over it. You have all made dumber jokes before.

theHawk
06-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Sounds to me like some people need to buy a fucking sense of humor.

It was a joke!!!! Get over it!

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 09:01 AM
The Bush presidency has been a joke. We still have to wait until January to be over it.

When Obama is elected president, the joke will be on you.

Sitarro
06-03-2008, 11:02 PM
The Bush presidency has been a joke. We still have to wait until January to be over it.

When Obama is elected president, the joke will be on you.

If, with the help of Satan, that piece of trash does get elected, the joke will be on all of us and it won't be funny at all....... It could easily be the end of all that is great about our country and the best excuse to rise up and take our country back from the garbage on your side of the sleazy aisle.

gabosaurus
06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
If, with the help of Satan, that piece of trash does get elected, the joke will be on all of us and it won't be funny at all....... It could easily be the end of all that is great about our country and the best excuse to rise up and take our country back from the garbage on your side of the sleazy aisle.

:laugh2:

If this country can survive eight years of G.W. Bush, it can get through anything.
So you have two choices -- accept a better American, or crawl back into the rat hole you hid in through the Clinton administration.

Hagbard Celine
06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I don't think he's stupid. He's just a scumbag. He's got his millions now so what does he care? Like he said, "you can say those things when you're not running for re-election."
He'll move to Dubai when his time in office is up and live-out the rest of his days playing golf alongside his Halliburton buddies and the Saudi Royals his tenure in the White House really served.

glockmail
06-04-2008, 11:46 AM
The WV Supreme Court has outlawed the use of DNA evidence in court. It's all the same.

glockmail
06-04-2008, 11:47 AM
The WV State Flower is the satellite dish.