PDA

View Full Version : Bestiality 'OK if animal approves'

dread
06-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Famous 'gay' activist claims Constitution deems sex with animals 'inalienable right'

Frank Kameny, a hero to the homosexual community who was integral in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to reclassify same-sex activities as "normal," has written to a pro-family organization that he believes bestiality is fine, "as long as the animal doesn't mind."

In a weekend letter to Americans for Truth, an organization dedicated to revealing the truth about homosexuality, Kameny also said there is no such thing as "sexual perversion."

"Absolutely indisputably a central part of the very definition of Americanism is the guarantee, found in the Declaration of Independence, as not merely a Right, but as an Inalienable Right, of the 'Pursuit of Happiness,'" he wrote. "If something which someone arbitrarily defines as a 'sexual perversion' provides happiness for consenting adult participants, then its enjoyment is enshrined in basic Americanism.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66060

So much for those slippery slope naysayers......

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:32 AM
He didn't say that, dread. Why am I not surprised that YOU did? Have you spoken with your physician about your feelings?

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Oh come on. The dude probably grew up on a farm.
During the 2006 midterm election, a Republican senator was asked to comment on a statement he made about having sex with a sheep. He replied that "a lot of rural kids have their first sexual experience with a farm animal. There's not much else to do."

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Do tell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh come on. The dude probably grew up on a farm.
During the 2006 midterm election, a Republican senator was asked to comment on a statement he made about having sex with a sheep. He replied that "a lot of rural kids have their first sexual experience with a farm animal. There's not much else to do."

What was his name? I've never met a republican that could speak so eloquently and honestly. I've always known they were a bunch of goat fuckers but for one to admit it is beyond the pail, metaphorically speaking.

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Then again, there are girls who break up with their boyfriends before it gets too serious. They don't want to tempt the bestiality laws.

82Marine89
06-03-2008, 12:53 AM
http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/hit_it_sheep.jpg

But then again, look at my avatar.

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:54 AM
You've already defended the inbreeding in your family, gabby.

Then again, there are girls who break up with their boyfriends before it gets too serious. They don't want to tempt the bestiality laws.

Are you now defending beastiality?

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Famous 'gay' activist claims Constitution deems sex with animals 'inalienable right'

Frank Kameny, a hero to the homosexual community who was integral in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to reclassify same-sex activities as "normal," has written to a pro-family organization that he believes bestiality is fine, "as long as the animal doesn't mind."

In a weekend letter to Americans for Truth, an organization dedicated to revealing the truth about homosexuality, Kameny also said there is no such thing as "sexual perversion."

"Absolutely indisputably a central part of the very definition of Americanism is the guarantee, found in the Declaration of Independence, as not merely a Right, but as an Inalienable Right, of the 'Pursuit of Happiness,'" he wrote. "If something which someone arbitrarily defines as a 'sexual perversion' provides happiness for consenting adult participants, then its enjoyment is enshrined in basic Americanism.

Well just hold on... missilecock will be along shortly to defend bestiality. He loves the homos and now the homo pedophiles, might as well defend the dog and pony molesters too.

PostmodernProphet
06-03-2008, 04:42 AM
actually, I am surprised.....I thought the left would press for acceptance of pedophilia before it pressed for acceptance of beastiality......

bullypulpit
06-03-2008, 04:55 AM

It wasn't 'pressure" that led the APA to remove homosexuality from the DSM. It was the weight of evidence accumulated over some twenty years of research.

As for Dr. Kameny, I can find no other confirmation that he made these statements beyond the screed at "American's for Truth" and WorldNetDaily, neither of which can be considered an objective, reliable source. For anyone to hold, however, that there is no such thing as "sexual perversion" is simply wrong. Any sexual act which leads to the harm of one's self or another is a perversion. Any sexual act absent the ability to consent on the part of any of the individuals involved is a perversion.

dread
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
actually, I am surprised.....I thought the left would press for acceptance of pedophilia before it pressed for acceptance of beastiality......

No shit....Hence when I said so much for those lefties that tell us that gay shit wouldnt lead us to beastiality...

dread
06-03-2008, 09:23 AM
It wasn't 'pressure" that led the APA to remove homosexuality from the DSM. It was the weight of evidence accumulated over some twenty years of research.

As for Dr. Kameny, I can find no other confirmation that he made these statements beyond the screed at "American's for Truth" and WorldNetDaily, neither of which can be considered an objective, reliable source. For anyone to hold, however, that there is no such thing as "sexual perversion" is simply wrong. Any sexual act which leads to the harm of one's self or another is a perversion. Any sexual act absent the ability to consent on the part of any of the individuals involved is a perversion.

By all means go write a letter to Dr Kameny and find the truth for yourself. Just because you dont like the message DOES NOT prove it to be any less true.

theHawk
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Lets see....faggotry, pedophila, and now bestiality....its all becoming a "blur" isn't it?

06-03-2008, 09:49 AM
and the slippery slope isnt valid.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 11:21 AM
....Any sexual act which leads to the harm of one's self or another is a perversion. Any sexual act absent the ability to consent on the part of any of the individuals involved is a perversion. Classic Bullyshit. Redefine the word so queers can do whatever they want and it has to be acceptable. :laugh2:

So by your definition, jamming your dick up someone's ass is not perverse. Is that your position?

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 11:29 AM

(shaking head) You're completely clueless aren't you? Do you sometimes forget where you are?

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Classic Bullyshit. Redefine the word so queers can do whatever they want and it has to be acceptable. :laugh2:

So by your definition, jamming your dick up someone's ass is not perverse. Is that your position?

What does it matter as long as no kids get hurt and everybody consents? Why do you care so much?

glockmail
06-03-2008, 12:24 PM
What does it matter as long as no kids get hurt and everybody consents? Why do you care so much?
I seek the truth.

midcan5
06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
This is very paradoxical as there are lots of wingnuts who say if it ain't in the constitution then it ain't law and thus it ain't illegal. I heard today that all drugs where legal till circa 1914 in the US. The religious managed to get feeling good outlawed. LOL

bullypulpit
06-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Let's address the points of your latest dumb-ass attack.

Classic Bullyshit. Redefine the word so queers can do whatever they want and it has to be acceptable. :laugh2:

Where in, "Any sexual act which leads to the harm of one's self or another is a perversion. Any sexual act absent the ability to consent on the part of any of the individuals involved is a perversion.", do you find sexual perversion to be "redefined" as anything other than perversion? You really should work on your reading comprehension. They seem to be a bit on the weak side.

So long as the parties involved are consenting adults, and no harm comes to either party, what's the issue? Oh...that's right guys are doin' it to each other...How dense of me. But you're down with guys givin' it to women up the ole "Hershey Highway", right?

Either debate the issue in a rational manner or I will fart in your general direction. And I'll be sure to eat Taco Bell and egg salad before I do so, you silly person you.

bullypulpit
06-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I seek the truth.

Which you wouldn't know if it bit you on the ass, got lock-jaw, and died. :D

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Let's address the points of your latest dumb-ass attack.

Where in, "Any sexual act which leads to the harm of one's self or another is a perversion. Any sexual act absent the ability to consent on the part of any of the individuals involved is a perversion.", do you find sexual perversion to be "redefined" as anything other than perversion? You really should work on your reading comprehension. They seem to be a bit on the weak side.

So long as the parties involved are consenting adults, and no harm comes to either party, what's the issue? Oh...that's right guys are doin' it to each other...How dense of me. But you're down with guys givin' it to women up the ole "Hershey Highway", right?

Either debate the issue in a rational manner or I will fart in your general direction. And I'll be sure to eat Taco Bell and egg salad before I do so, you silly person you. I read this crap twice and I still can't find an answer to the question. :pee:

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Which you wouldn't know if it bit you on the ass, got lock-jaw, and died. :D Is that what happenes to the queers when they butt fuck each other?

bullypulpit
06-03-2008, 09:02 PM
I read this crap twice and I still can't find an answer to the question. :pee:

How sad...A tragedy, actually. I'm on my way out to get the Taco-Bell and egg salad now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

bullypulpit
06-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Is that what happenes to the queers when they butt fuck each other?

And beer...can't forget the beer. You'll be regretting this tomorrow when your eye tear up, your airways shut down and you gasp for air like an emphysema patient whose oxygen tank just ran dry after I fart in your general direction.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Missileman
06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Well just hold on... missilecock will be along shortly to defend bestiality. He loves the homos and now the homo pedophiles, might as well defend the dog and pony molesters too.

Q: How can you tell that Pole Rider is lying? A: He's just posted something.

Like I said before numbnuts...I can actually back up my claims that you're an immoral, un-Christian, hypocritical, piece of shit. It's all right here: http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=94395&postcount=22

All you can do is post the same lies over and over again. Everyone can see your shit is weak. Every post makes you look more pathetic.

MtnBiker
06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Kameny, now 83, said, "Bestiality is not my thing … But it seems to be a harmless foible or idiosyncrasy of some people. So, as long as the animal doesn't mind (and the animal rarely does), I don't mind, and I don't see why anyone else should."

So, is this a good thing to accept?

Also, how do you know if the animal does or does not mind?

Missileman
06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Also, how do you know if the animal does or does not mind?

Ask Pole Rider...he's an expert on the subject.

06-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Only interjecting here because there was some discusion on what perversion is:

To Pevert:

1 a: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt b: to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect
2 a: to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse b: to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

Needless to say homosexuality does qualify as perverse as do the other topics in this thread.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 02:56 AM

Sex with animals is never okay because the animal is unable to give consent. Also there is the fact that sex with an animal could cause irreversible harm to that animal.
Kameny should be condemned. He may be a gay activist, but he certainly isn't a good one, as he appears to be making the entire gay community look like animal raping lunatics. The gay community should shun this man.

PostmodernProphet
06-04-2008, 04:54 AM
(shaking head) You're completely clueless aren't you? Do you sometimes forget where you are?

actually I am....I need to you clue me in on why the left wants to promote the rights of either pedophiles or animal sex participants......if I am somewhere where this is a good thing, I have truly forgotten where I am......

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 06:28 AM

What leads you to believe this? Have I EVER advocated such practices? Or are you, because of my acceptance of homosexuality, conflating these issues with homosexuality with no other purpose in mind but painting a false picture of homosexuality? Do you personally know any homosexuals? If so, have they EVER advocated such practices? I have yet to meet any gay man or woman that does, and I have made the acquaintance of many over the years.

Perhaps its just that these are just the sick fantasies the RWN's would like to indulge, and can't give voice to in any other manner.

glockmail
06-04-2008, 08:23 AM
And beer...can't forget the beer. You'll be regretting this tomorrow when your eye tear up, your airways shut down and you gasp for air like an emphysema patient whose oxygen tank just ran dry after I fart in your general direction.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Looks like you're having a queer dream again. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
06-04-2008, 09:40 AM
What leads you to believe this? Have I EVER advocated such practices? Or are you, because of my acceptance of homosexuality, conflating these issues with homosexuality with no other purpose in mind but painting a false picture of homosexuality? Do you personally know any homosexuals? If so, have they EVER advocated such practices? I have yet to meet any gay man or woman that does, and I have made the acquaintance of many over the years.

Perhaps its just that these are just the sick fantasies the RWN's would like to indulge, and can't give voice to in any other manner.

????.....first of all, I didn't know your name was "the left"....now that I do I will be more careful when I use the words.....how about I use The Left when I am talking about you and the left when I am talking about the left......

now, what leads me to believe the left (not The Left, mind you) will act to have pedophilia treated as normal?.....I have seen reports of NAMBLA actively seeking respected medical journals and organizations to treat pedophilia as a normal activity.....

06-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Sex with animals is never okay because the animal is unable to give consent. Also there is the fact that sex with an animal could cause irreversible harm to that animal.
Kameny should be condemned. He may be a gay activist, but he certainly isn't a good one, as he appears to be making the entire gay community look like animal raping lunatics. The gay community should shun this man.

They probably should, but will they?

gabosaurus
06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
**watches as thread slowly goes to hell** :laugh2:

06-04-2008, 12:37 PM
**watches as thread slowly goes to hell** :laugh2:

Are you willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause?

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
????.....first of all, I didn't know your name was "the left"....now that I do I will be more careful when I use the words.....how about I use The Left when I am talking about you and the left when I am talking about the left......

now, what leads me to believe the left (not The Left, mind you) will act to have pedophilia treated as normal?.....I have seen reports of NAMBLA actively seeking respected medical journals and organizations to treat pedophilia as a normal activity.....

My apologies.

NAMBLA, the bunch of sick bastards they are, are not likely to have their way. Such predation is a psychopathology based on the inability to develop a health, adult sexual relationship with anyone, male or female. Oh, and how do the views of NAMBLA represent the views of "the left"?

hjmick
06-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Are you willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause?

MCL4cA7hhPo

PostmodernProphet
06-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Oh, and how do the views of NAMBLA represent the views of "the left"?

???...I didn't say they did....there are some folks on the left that NAMBLA would probably be embarrassed to be associated with them.....but the left IS NAMBLA's natural habitat....

Hagbard Celine
06-04-2008, 02:51 PM
???...I didn't say they did....there are some folks on the left that NAMBLA would probably be embarrassed to be associated with them.....but the left IS NAMBLA's natural habitat....

You're a raving lunatic. Why do you have a picture of my lunch as your avatar?

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 08:41 PM

Ah...My bad. Guilt by association. You conflate the left with NAMBLA, which exists in its own sick little world, in order to lead those less capable of critical thought to believe that the left supports the goals of that bunch of sick bastards.

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
You're a raving lunatic. Why do you have a picture of my lunch as your avatar?

LMAO! But it is a really great image.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
They probably should, but will they?

I imagine they would. The gay community do not advocate having sex with animals. They may support the guy in his defence of homosexuality, but certain not his remarks about animals.

ranger
06-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Just found out why Acts is so into this. Here's a pic of him and his prom date

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7297/cost3vs3.jpg

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:28 PM
That is just mean...

dread
06-04-2008, 11:30 PM
:boohoo:

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:33 PM
That's good, coming from a newbie.

ranger
06-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow, you've been here a whole MONTH long then us. That makes you such the old timer. You're such an old timer your titties are probably down by your ankles.

Or is this Acts mommy trying to stick up for him? Finally got him off the computer and the cum off the keyboard so you could use it? Did it taste ok?

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Wow, you've been here a whole MONTH long then us. That makes you such the old timer. You're such an old timer your titties are probably down by your ankles.

Or is this Acts mommy trying to stick up for him? Finally got him off the computer and the cum off the keyboard so you could use it? Did it taste ok?

You, my friend, are a fucking moron.

Sitarro
06-04-2008, 11:50 PM

That is true, you will find them at any Obama rally. I went to Kerry's rally in Houston to throw insults at the freaks and they were ALL represented there including NAMBLA and the American Communist Party. It was both an eye opener and a great way to diet, I didn't feel like eating for days.

dread
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM

Now he is going to think you are coming on to him...Smoooth move...Go talk to Gabby about how you will be next on his 'got to hit it' list.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Now he is going to think you are coming on to him...Smoooth move...Go talk to Gabby about how you will be next on his 'got to hit it' list.

Seriously. This is boring now.

dread
06-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Seriously. This is boring now.

And yet here you are still posting.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:57 PM
And yet here you are still posting.

I have a right to be here, idiot.

dread
06-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I have a right to be here, idiot.

Nobody said you didnt....Its just you are disingenuous when you complain yet do nothing about it...

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:09 AM

Definitely his mommy, you even write like he does. Do you drool on the keyboard like Acts does as well?

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Or is that not drool on the keyboard but something else.......

MtnBiker
06-05-2008, 12:39 AM
You've already defended the inbreeding in your family, gabby.

Jim has put in place some guidelines about discussing family, you need to follow them.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:39 AM
I couldnt have said it any better if i tried.

but ill try anyway :laugh2:

My apologies.

NAMBLA, the bunch of sick bastards they are, are not likely to have their way. Such predation is a psychopathology based on the inability to develop a health, adult sexual relationship with anyone, male or female. Oh, and how do the views of NAMBLA represent the views of "the left"?

your completely right, unfortunently the anti-equality folks are just plain retarded and desperate to equate anything and everything to gays so they can have an excuse to say no and justify their irrational fear and hatred of gays and lesbians

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:42 AM
Sharon, its like im watching three retarded monkey's jerk each other verbally, its hysterically

oooh oooh gay hehehehe

oooh oooh queer hehehehe

hahahah fag

what about of idiots :poke:

Dread, Pale, and ranger, no brain activity since 2008 , if not longer :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:49 AM
one of the most retarded, untrue, and stupid comments ive ever seen.

The aclu may be stupid, but the left doesnt sit in one room, in a collective sheep style, and say oh we love nambla.

and as much as i hate nambla, and the aclu, the aclu isnt breaking the law.

the aclu is left, thanks for making a blanket statement though asshole

:fu:

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:51 AM
I agree with you completely, the aclu is bad, so everyone on the left is bad.

its absolutely stupid, untrue, and shows, why i left the conservative movement.

Lack of critical thinking skills

Ah...My bad. Guilt by association. You conflate the left with NAMBLA, which exists in its own sick little world, in order to lead those less capable of critical thought to believe that the left supports the goals of that bunch of sick bastards.

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2008, 06:04 AM

lol, are you taking the position then that NAMBLA is conservative?.....

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2008, 06:07 AM
one of the most retarded, untrue, and stupid comments ive ever seen.

The aclu may be stupid, but the left doesnt sit in one room, in a collective sheep style, and say oh we love nambla.

and as much as i hate nambla, and the aclu, the aclu isnt breaking the law.

the aclu is left, thanks for making a blanket statement though asshole

:fu:

:laugh2:.....oh my mistake....I am SURE that the folks at NAMBLA are conservatives.....

unfortunently the anti-equality folks are just plain retarded

so basically, you think we are wrong for not granting equality to bestiality?......

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 06:17 AM
I cant believe were having this discussion, you think barrack obama, howard dean, and the democratic party is courting the nambla vote :laugh2:

ok, whatever.

come back to me when you have a serious argument :dance:

:laugh2:.....oh my mistake....I am SURE that the folks at NAMBLA are conservatives.....

so basically, you think we are wrong for not granting equality to bestiality?......

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 06:19 AM

is everything only seen through a square and circle i mean liberal and conservative prism by you?

I think you are wrong to equate an animal with a human being, since an animal cant vote drive or talk, unless bark bark or meow meow is a language

:lol:

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I think you are wrong to equate an animal with a human being, since an animal cant vote drive or talk, unless bark bark or meow meow is a language

I take it from that, that you aren't quite sure what bestiality is......and thus, what this thread is about?.....

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 06:25 AM
i know what beastiality is.

by its very nature, an animal cannot consent to sex

and two human adults over 18, can....

i really dont get you :poke:

I take it from that, that you aren't quite sure what bestiality is......and thus, what this thread is about?.....

glockmail
06-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I imagine they would. The gay community do not advocate having sex with animals. They may support the guy in his defence of homosexuality, but certain not his remarks about animals. You just admitted that homosexuality and bestiality are related. Thank you for that honesty. Now on to pedophilia....

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2008, 09:09 AM
i know what beastiality is.

by its very nature, an animal cannot consent to sex

and two human adults over 18, can....

i really dont get you :poke:

???...and I don't understand your point....I have made comments on this thread about bestiality and pedophilia.....what do either of those have to do with what two human adults over the age of 18 can or cannot do?..... ..

dread
06-05-2008, 09:12 AM
I agree with you completely, the aclu is bad, so everyone on the left is bad.

its absolutely stupid, untrue, and shows, why i left the conservative movement.

Lack of critical thinking skills

And this is what passes as intellectual debate?

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:37 PM
how can you relate two things that have nothing to do with each other, i.e. dogs and humans vs humans and humans.

how can you say that children, who cant consent to sex, because their not emotionally or physically ready for it, are the same or even comparable to gays

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :dance:

???...and I don't understand your point....I have made comments on this thread about bestiality and pedophilia.....what do either of those have to do with what two human adults over the age of 18 can or cannot do?..... ..

PostmodernProphet
06-05-2008, 03:40 PM
how can you say that children, who cant consent to sex, because their not emotionally or physically ready for it, are the same or even comparable to gays

??....where have I said anything about gays?....

Kathianne
06-05-2008, 03:41 PM
how can you relate two things that have nothing to do with each other, i.e. dogs and humans vs humans and humans.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :dance:

Martin, you may wish to go back and read what he wrote.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
im sorry, why are you bringing up pedophilia and beastility ?

sorry about that.

can you bring up your original post, or tell me what your point was. Im sorry im tired, a lousy excuse i know.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I assume you mean the democrats, unless you are saying the government, which is a faceless person, who we can blame everything on

actually I am....I need to you clue me in on why the left wants to promote the rights of either pedophiles or animal sex participants......if I am somewhere where this is a good thing, I have truly forgotten where I am......

My Winter Storm
06-07-2008, 04:31 AM
You just admitted that homosexuality and bestiality are related. Thank you for that honesty. Now on to pedophilia....

You don't believe you can support someone but dismiss certain statements they make?

PostmodernProphet
06-07-2008, 05:35 AM
im sorry, why are you bringing up pedophilia and beastility ?

sorry about that.

can you bring up your original post, or tell me what your point was. Im sorry im tired, a lousy excuse i know.

why am I bringing up bestiality?......have you noticed the title of this thread?......

PostmodernProphet
06-07-2008, 05:38 AM
I assume you mean the democrats, unless you are saying the government, which is a faceless person, who we can blame everything on

actually I meant the left....liberals who vote Democrat or liberals who vote something else or liberals who don't vote at all....

glockmail
06-07-2008, 08:01 AM
You don't believe you can support someone but dismiss certain statements they make? Bestiality is so evil that no, I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace". But that's just me. The militant gay community does, apparently, because he’s gay. Once again this proves a direct connection between perversions.

Said1
06-07-2008, 03:39 PM
http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/forums/hit_it_sheep.jpg

But then again, look at my avatar.

My beagle would consent to being hit by that too. Sick little bastard that he is! :laugh2:

My Winter Storm
06-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Bestiality is so evil that no, I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace". But that's just me. The militant gay community does, apparently, because he’s gay. Once again this proves a direct connection between perversions.

So just because the gay community support this guy, who happens to support them, and just because he says some stupid remarks about screwing animals, that automatically means the gay community think it's okay to screw animals?

You are so far off the mark...

gabosaurus
06-10-2008, 12:24 AM
This thread is starting to remind me of a flame board I was once on. It was an unmoderated forum with one rule -- if you don't like what someone says about you, feel free to leave.

"I looked in your bedroom window one night and was about to call the police and turn you in for bestiality. Then I looked again and realized it was your girlfriend."

"I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. I might try a dating service"
"Why not just go to the animal shelter where you found your last one?"

gabosaurus
06-10-2008, 12:26 AM
My beagle would consent to being hit by that too. Sick little bastard that he is! :laugh2:

After you, I am sure the sheep would be a welcome change. :p

actsnoblemartin
06-10-2008, 12:28 AM
:laugh2:

This thread is starting to remind me of a flame board I was once on. It was an unmoderated forum with one rule -- if you don't like what someone says about you, feel free to leave.

"I looked in your bedroom window one night and was about to call the police and turn you in for bestiality. Then I looked again and realized it was your girlfriend."

"I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. I might try a dating service"
"Why not just go to the animal shelter where you found your last one?"

bullypulpit
06-10-2008, 03:55 AM
So just because the gay community support this guy, who happens to support them, and just because he says some stupid remarks about screwing animals, that automatically means the gay community think it's okay to screw animals?

It's the Rick Santorum argument against same-gender unions...marriage...etc. If you allow same-gender couples to have their commitment recognized under the law, what's to stop people from marrying their pets, their siblings, a child...blah...blah...blah.

Conflate the most absurdly stupid notions with a committed same-gender relationship to justify condemning those relationships.

glockmail
06-10-2008, 07:19 AM

Bestiality is so evil that no, I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace".....

gabosaurus
06-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Bearing in mind the subject of this thread, I am not going to ask glock who that is in his avatar. :p

Said1
06-10-2008, 05:15 PM
After you, I am sure the sheep would be a welcome change. :p

Yeah. ok. Skank.

gabosaurus
06-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah. ok. Skank.

If the dog condom fits, use it. :p

glockmail
06-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Bearing in mind the subject of this thread, I am not going to ask glock who that is in his avatar. :p http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=257918&postcount=57

Are you going to insult another member of my family?

gabosaurus
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Are you going to insult another member of my family?

Is there someone who I have left out? I don't mean to be unfair.

My Winter Storm
06-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Bestiality is so evil that no, I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace".....

Fair enough then. I'd still support him though, I'd just think he was an idiot for saying something so stupid.

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 07:22 PM
I tried to fuck a dog, but your mom said no

glockmail
06-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Fair enough then. I'd still support him though, I'd just think he was an idiot for saying something so stupid.That makes you a liberal hack; in other word, closed minded.

My Winter Storm
06-11-2008, 07:25 PM
That makes you a liberal hack; in other word, closed minded.

I don't think so. Many people say stupid things, but we don't stop supporting them because they said something idiotic.

glockmail
06-13-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't think so. Many people say stupid things, but we don't stop supporting them because they said something idiotic. You see I have a moral compass. Bestiality is so evil that I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace".....

My Winter Storm
06-13-2008, 10:57 PM
You see I have a moral compass. Bestiality is so evil that I wouldn't support the guy if he advocated "World Peace".....

You simply see things from a different point of view. I am not going to judge a person based on one stupid thing they say.

actsnoblemartin
06-13-2008, 11:30 PM
The animal called, it said it wants to fuck you :laugh2: