PDA

View Full Version : I'm not offended, but you will be

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
A gay blogger created this photo to celebrate a recent Gay Pride celebration. He now has it as part of his photo display.
So don't shoot the messenger. I am only posting it for your continued "entertainment."

http://i25.tinypic.com/16blxrt.jpg

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Obviously, you are offended on some level.

A gay blogger created this photo to celebrate a recent Gay Pride celebration. He now has it as part of his photo display.
So don't shoot the messenger. I am only posting it for your continued "entertainment."

If not, why would you post this on this site? Is the entertainment for the populace or more personal in nature?

stephanie
06-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Kinda dumb, if you ask me..

they should go and perform it live and then take the picture, in order to shock people..
photo shop can be rather boring now. ho hum..

82Marine89
06-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Fuck those queer bastards.

Psychoblues
06-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Obviously the poster entertains you, m'89.

Fuck those queer bastards.

You can fuck them, really!!!!!!!!!! And that is exactly what I would expect a person of your intellect and stated political aspirations to do with them!!!!!!!!! Ride 'em hard, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
06-03-2008, 03:11 AM
I find it amazing what you liberal ass wipes find sacred. Psycho thinks ugly moonshine cars driven around muddy circles by drunk rednecks are the bomb. Gabby thinks we should all respect her for picking up a pet kid that she can fill full of poor morals and disrespect for anything American...... you're both full of shit.

That homo asshole is neither creative or respectful of his fellow American citizens, I hope that pile of shit gets hit by a car driven by a bunch of bull dikes, ends up with amnesia and forgets that he like prissy boys....... his boyfriend will try to kiss him and he will kick his ass..... that would be Karma.

PostmodernProphet
06-03-2008, 04:40 AM
another example of how the left manages to be it's own worst enemy......you seek "tolerence" by offending as many as possible.....

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 08:51 AM

So... what exactly is "gay pride?" Are they proud that they're perverts? Why do they celebrate being a pervert?

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm not offended because it is photoshop. Many of you have had photoshop illustrations in your avatars.

dread
06-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I find it amazing what you liberal ass wipes find sacred. Psycho thinks ugly moonshine cars driven around muddy circles by drunk rednecks are the bomb. Gabby thinks we should all respect her for picking up a pet kid that she can fill full of poor morals and disrespect for anything American...... you're both full of shit.

That homo asshole is neither creative or respectful of his fellow American citizens, I hope that pile of shit gets hit by a car driven by a bunch of bull dikes, ends up with amnesia and forgets that he like prissy boys....... his boyfriend will try to kiss him and he will kick his ass..... that would be Karma.

WORD!

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 09:07 AM
True karma would be one of your kids turning out to be gay. You will look cute wearing a P-flag pin. :)

dread
06-03-2008, 09:17 AM
True karma would be one of your kids turning out to be gay. You will look cute wearing a P-flag pin. :)

Wish all you want. Aint going to happen. Never will...

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Wish all you want. Aint going to happen. Never will...

You hope so anyway. :laugh2:

dread
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM
You hope so anyway. :laugh2:

Laugh all you want. Maybe thats why you are looking forward to the day when Islam takes over so you can get raped. Seeing as all you are getting now is some more pussy.

Sitarro
06-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm not offended because it is photoshop. Many of you have had photoshop illustrations in your avatars.

Photoshop??? I don't think so, that is a fag painting done with traditional painting methods...... poorly executed without a shred of creativity produced to offend all real Americans ........ I would happily torch it and take a baseball bat to the jerk that vomited it up.:fu:

Sitarro
06-03-2008, 10:39 PM

Again, I don't have any kids, I wouldn't want to bring any into this pathetic climate that the imbeciles in the Dimwit party are pushing on this great country. What was not mentioned is that the painter and all of the models used are now dead from AIDS.

Dilloduck
06-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Kinda dumb, if you ask me..

they should go and perform it live and then take the picture, in order to shock people..
photo shop can be rather boring now. ho hum..

Oh cmon----pretend to be offended so Gabby can get some giggles. :laugh2:

manu1959
06-04-2008, 12:15 AM

that is so cool gay people support greenpeace............

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Didn't Time magazine use the same photo, only with the men pushing a tree?
That offended me because of the usage of the image of men in war, and this image is offensive for the same reason.