PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'

red states rule
06-03-2008, 06:01 AM
and Obama says he will sit down with this nut, but will not go to Iraq and meet the troops

Obama has a strange set of priorities

Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die'
Monday, June 02, 2008

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted that Muslims would uproot “satanic powers” and reaffirmed his prediction that the Jewish state will soon be wiped off the map, the Agence France-Presse news agency reported Monday.

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," Ahmadinejad said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started," the hard-line president said.

The White House immediately dismissed Ahmadinejad's latest attack on Israel and accused him of "total disregard" for the Iranian people's needs and beliefs.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html

06-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Emperor of power and wealth? What the heck is that?

theHawk
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
That really is a declaration of war, I don't know what the Israelis are waiting for. If they want to keep their lives and land they'd better start fighting for it now.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 09:02 AM
That really is a declaration of war, I don't know what the Israelis are waiting for. If they want to keep their lives and land they'd better start fighting for it now.

I hope Israel does it soon. They do not screw around with trying to reason with nuts like Little Adolpf

dread
06-03-2008, 09:03 AM

I agree..However if Israel were to take preemptive action to protect themselves the world would be calling for their head. That is the way with the world..First you have to let yourself be bombed a couple of times before one can consider that enough to persue any action..And even then you will have the libs saying we shouldnt be going to war and that people being massacred isnt a justifiable reason to go after someone.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I agree..However if Israel were to take preemptive action to protect themselves the world would be calling for their head. That is the way with the world..First you have to let yourself be bombed a couple of times before one can consider that enough to persue any action..And even then you will have the libs saying we shouldnt be going to war and that people being massacred isnt a justifiable reason to go after someone.

and I thought Obama was going to settle all of this by sitting down and talking with Ahmadinejad

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 09:06 AM
And this nutjob statement is different from any other day ... how?

In case you don't realize it, most leaders attempt to solve conflicts by diplomacy. Except Dubya, who merely launches illegal invasions.

dread
06-03-2008, 09:09 AM

In case you don't realize it, most leaders attempt to solve conflicts by diplomacy. Except Dubya, who merely launches illegal invasions.

Yeah..Israel being bombed every other week is SOooooo diplomatic..

Get off your fuckin high house numb nuts...if someone threatened your kid's life you wouldnt even wait for the rest of the words to come out to beat their ass.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 09:10 AM

How will diplomacy work with this nut? He wants the US and Israel wiped off the map

Gabby, what do you say to someone who only wants to see you dead?

theHawk
06-03-2008, 09:18 AM

Who cares if "the world" would be calling for their head. They've been calling for Bush's head for 4 years now. The liberals can scream all they want, but they won't take any action.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Who cares if "the world" would be calling for their head. They've been calling for Bush's head for 4 years now. The liberals can scream all they want, but they won't take any action.

Remember how the libs shit their pants when Israel bombed Saddma's nuke plants?

Israel will not waste time trying to reason with nations that what them wiped off the mat - and neither should the US