PDA

View Full Version : Obama's homosexual partner Larry Sinclair

Classact
06-03-2008, 06:28 AM
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3993313/Rense_interviews_Obama_s_homosexual_partner_Larry_ Sinclair

Should I say more? http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/larry-sinclair-accuses-obama-of-another.html

Classact
06-03-2008, 08:22 AM
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3993313/Rense_interviews_Obama_s_homosexual_partner_Larry_ Sinclair

Should I say more? http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/larry-sinclair-accuses-obama-of-another.htmlGuess we know why Obama's ears stick out now!

Open Letter to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright: The Ship is Sailing

Dear Rev. Wright:

I am posting this open letter to you, to appeal to you, please DO WHAT JESUS WOULD DO, Tell the truth about Barack Obama.

You and I both know that you did counsel Barack Obama in the fall of 2007 on how to best address my request to him to come clean about his 1999 crack cocaine use.

You and I both know, that even though I never once mentioned the sexual encounters between Barack Obama and myself to his campaign, he did acknowledge said sexual encounters to you and your former Choir Director Donald Young.
http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/larry-sinclair-accuses-obama-of-another.html

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:31 AM
These links ain't workin' fer me Classy. Can you get a direct from youtube?

theHawk
06-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Gee I wonder if a fag was making these allegations against McCain would the media be ignoring it like they are with this story?

Looks like Obama's got an awfully big skeleton in his closet!!!

Classact
06-03-2008, 10:04 AM
These links ain't workin' fer me Classy. Can you get a direct from youtube?The youtube on the link I provided is just an advertisemnt, the story is below the youtube ad... here http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/...f-another.html

GW in Ohio
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Gee I wonder if a fag was making these allegations against McCain would the media be ignoring it like they are with this story?

Looks like Obama's got an awfully big skeleton in his closet!!!

[Republican strategists sitting around in smoke-filled room]

"Look, boys, it should be clear to everyone in this room that we can't take this Obama guy on with the issues; we'll get clobbered. So we've got to pursue a strategy of smearing him at every opportunity with innuendo, rumor....anything. You've done a good job so far of pushing the idea that he's a Muslim. A lot of stupid hillbillies have bought into that. Now let's see if we can paint him as a homosexual. There are a lot of really dumb knuckle draggers out there who'll buy into that in a New York minute........"

:mm::fart::mm:

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:13 AM
[Republican strategists sitting around in smoke-filled room]

"Look, boys, it should be clear to everyone in this room that we can't take this Obama guy on with the issues; we'll get clobbered. So we've got to pursue a strategy of smearing him at every opportunity with innuendo, rumor....anything. You've done a good job so far of pushing the idea that he's a Muslim. A lot of stupid hillbillies have bought into that. Now let's see if we can paint him as a homosexual. There are a lot of really dumb knuckle draggers out there who'll buy into that in a New York minute........"

:mm::fart::mm:

The issues are what is sinking Obama

Well it took a nutty white "preacher" and 20 years, but Sen Obama has finally left his racist hate spreading "church". First it was Wright, Grandma, and now the "church" - it is getting crowded under the bus

Sen Obama still calls Wright and Michael Pfleger friends, and stands by them

This again calls into question Sen Obama's judgment. His circle of friends includes American hating racists, unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers, his wife, and the indicted Tony Resko. Of course Obama's wife Michelle is not helping him win voters over with her left wing comments about whites
and America

The bottom line is, everyone has the right to express their hate, but the court of public opinion also has the right to express their reaction. Middle class whites and women are running away from Obama in large numbers

Dem party leaders are turning a blind eye to Obama's weaknesses, and at the same time splitting the party in half. As many as 25% of Hillary supporters will not vote for Obama

Then we have the lies Obama tells on the trail. How his uncle liberated Auschwitz; and his gaffes like the US has 57 states; and his ability to talk dead veterans in the audience

Along with his tax and spend liberal agenda, Sen Obama is showing why is not the messiah the liberal media has tried to paint him as - he is the second coming of George McGovern

and if Obama is gat and has been cheating on Michelle it will be a resume enhancement to the Dems

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Vicious slander and a pathetic attempt to project the cancerous negativity festering inside their own barren souls onto a positive, progressive political candidate. You three have shamed yourselves by propagating these lies.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Vicious slander and a pathetic attempt to project the cancerous negativity festering inside their own barren souls onto a positive, progressive political candidate. You three have shamed yourselves.

If it is true, you libs can then play both the race and gay card

A liberal double play!

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
If it is true, you libs can then play both the race and gay card

A liberal double play!

It's not true. Get real fantasy boy.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:17 AM
It's not true. Get real fantasy boy.

I said IF it is true - try reading libbie

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 10:20 AM
I said IF it is true - try reading libbie

There is no "if." It's not true. As much as you'd like it to be, it's absolutely not true. I know for a fact and I'd bet my life on the fact that it's not true. It's a fantasy scam dreamt up to smear a good man. The end.
And of course you're buying into it because you love and latch onto pretty much anything negative and evil (shrug) because your soul is empty.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:22 AM
There is no "if." It's not true. As much as you'd like it to be, it's absolutely not true. I know for a fact and I'd bet my life on the fact that it's not true. It's a fantasy scam dreamt up to smear a good man. The end.

Did not know your were so "close" to Obama. You posted so many bogus facts on the school forcing kids to dress like Arabs - your credibility is not so great

I do not care if it is true or not. Obama is cutting his own throat by being huimself - a typical moonbat lib (see post #7)

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Did not know your were so "close" to Obama. You posted so many bogus facts on the school forcing kids to dress like Arabs - your credibility is not so great

I do not care if it is true or not. Obama is cutting his own throat by being huimself - a typical moonbat lib (see post #7)

What are you talking about "bogus" facts? Everything we talked about in that thread was common knowledge moron. You're just sore because I exposed the seething blackness within you so now you're going to throw up straw man after straw man until one of us gets tired and leaves.

rsr: "BOO HOO." "WHAAAAAAGGGHHHH." "Nobody buys my bullsh*t anymore! BOOHOO!"

That's what happens to the boy who cries "wolf" too many times rsr. After a while everybody figures out that he's full of sh*t! Too bad for you boyo.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:26 AM
What are you talking about "bogus" facts? Everything we talked about in that thread was common knowledge moron.

Look dipshit, Kathianne ripped you a new one on the Abab thread this morning.

Libs like you are so thin skinned when they are called on their "facts". Get used to it son. Obama keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, and is leading your party over the cliff

Then you can whine how racist America kept him out of the Oval office - not his liberalsim was rejected by the voters

hjmick
06-03-2008, 10:26 AM
I was wondering when this would resurface. It popped up briefly in the early stages of the campaign last year, then vanished. I'm surprised this is even a topic since Sinclair failed two polygraph tests back in February. Granted, polygraph tests are not admissible in a court of law...

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
I was wondering when this would resurface. It popped up briefly early in the campaign last year, then vanished. I'm surprised this is even a topic since Sinclair failed two polygraph tests back in February. Granted, polygraph tests are not admissible in a court of law...

Who cares if it is true? What I am waiting for if the video of Ms Obama "preaching" about whitey at the Obama church is real and comes out

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Look dipshit, Kathianne ripped you a new one on the Abab thread this morning.

Libs like you are so thin skinned when they are called on their "facts". Get used to it son. Obama keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, and is leading your party over the cliff

Then you can whine how racist America kept him out of the Oval office - not his liberalsim was rejected by the voters

You are a joke.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:30 AM
You are a joke.

WOW! You really did address the points in post #7

Can't find your DNC approved talking points Hag?

and Kathy took you to school this morning

GW in Ohio
06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
WOW! You really did address the points in post #7

Can't find your DNC approved talking points Hag?

and Kathy took you to school this morning

Notice how, when you are discussing these kinds of bullshit non-issues, you complete ignore the real issues, like:

What to do about Iraq
American foreign policy...how to get it back on track
Social Security
Illegal immigrants
Heath care
Global warming and other environmental issues

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Notice how, when you are discussing these kinds of bullshit non-issues, you complete ignore the real issues, like:

What to do about Iraq
Social Security
Illegal immigrants
Heath care

I do not want to surrender in Iraq when the US is winning - Obama dos

You do not coddle terrorists and look the other way like Obama wants to do

I do not support a $1 trillion SS tax increase like Obama does. Let people invest their OWN money and finance their own retirement

I do not support amnesty like Obama does. He wants to provide them drivers licenses, in state tuition, and free health care

Global warming is a rip off and a farce. More tax money to be wasted on a problem that does not exist

Again, all show Obama's piss poor judgement and tax and spend liberalism

hjmick
06-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Who cares if it is true? What I am waiting for if the video of Ms Obama "preaching" about whitey at the Obama church is real and comes out

I certainly don't care if it's true or not.

And you're right about that "Whitey" tape, that will be a hard one to shake. If it does exist, I'm not sure sitting on it until the end is the best choice if they intend to use it to smear Barack.

Ultimately, I loathe those type of tactics in campaigns, but they are here to stay. At least until people stop being influenced by them.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM

And you're right about that "Whitey" tape, that will be a hard one to shake. If it does exist, I'm not sure sitting on it until the end is the best choice if they intend to use it to smear Barack.

Ultimately, I loathe those type of tactics in campaigns, but they are here to stay. At least until people stop being influenced by them.

IF the tapes exists, you can bet the Clintons will see to it personally it comes out a month or so before the election

The last thing Bill and Hill want is for Obama to win, so they will be happy to sink his ass

hjmick
06-03-2008, 10:58 AM
IF the tapes exists, you can bet the Clintons will see to it personally it comes out a month or so before the election

The last thing Bill and Hill want is for Obama to win, so they will be happy to sink his ass

On another board a member posted a thread about some great bombshell Hannity had in his possesion. Something that Hannity said he would release when the time is "right." News of this tape has me wondering if it is what Hannity has.

Classact
06-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Vicious slander and a pathetic attempt to project the cancerous negativity festering inside their own barren souls onto a positive, progressive political candidate. You three have shamed yourselves by propagating these lies.So if the right is caught red faced hit him/her 24-7 but if a left is red faced shut your mouth?

How about some news guy ask Obama is this true or false... let him answer yes or no... then see if the guy who wrote the letter can back up his claim and if not it is over.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 11:04 AM
The youtube on the link I provided is just an advertisemnt, the story is below the youtube ad... here http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/...f-another.html You may need to cut and pate it.

The blog you were looking for was not found.

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 11:13 AM

What to do about Iraq
Social Security
Illegal immigrants
Heath care

No sh*t. I tried to rep you for this but I've got to spread da butta first.

Hagbard Celine
06-03-2008, 11:16 AM

If you'll notice, all of these classless accusations have no proof to back them up. All the evidence is "purportedly" on a tape that "may" exist "somewhere," or is part of a "bombshell" that (insert conservative pundit) has and is "waiting until the opportune" time to release. :rolleyes:
It's the swiftboaters all over again. Conservatives know they're going to lose this election (even if their candidate wins) so all they can do is impotently sling dung. :lol:

hjmick
06-03-2008, 11:38 AM
If you'll notice, all of these classless accusations have no proof to back them up. All the evidence is "purportedly" on a tape that "may" exist "somewhere," or is part of a "bombshell" that (insert conservative pundit) has and is "waiting until the opportune" time to release. :rolleyes:

It's the nature of the beast. If only we could find a way to slay said beast. Unfortunately, I think it has been this way since the beginning of time. I'm sure that Thag had proof that his opponent, Grock, was conspiring with sabre tooth tigers in his effort to be elected head of the tribe.

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 02:53 PM

I don't know... I'm hearing on Fox News, as we speak, that hitlery said she, "was open to the VP spot."

Looks like it may be hussein/hitlery after all, even as bad as they hate each other.

And don't even think about the hussein coc/fag tape. His preacher will just say it was whitey that invented cocaine and homosexuality to kill the black man and the liberal media will totally ignore it.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't know... I'm hearing on Fox News, as we speak, that hitlery said she, "was open to the VP spot."

Looks like it may be hussein/hitlery after all, even as bad as they hate each other.

And don't even think about the hussein coc/fag tape. His preacher will just say it was whitey that invented cocaine and homosexuality to kill the black man and the liberal media will totally ignore it.

Pale, there is no way I can Obama making Hillary his VP. They hate each other with a passion

Would you pick MFM as your VP?

glockmail
06-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Pale, there is no way I can Obama making Hillary his VP. They hate each other with a passion

JFK took LBJ as his Veep, and it cost him his life.

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 03:52 PM

That's what they're saying hitlery just hinted at, that she'd take the VP slot... :dunno:

Watch the news, it's all over it.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 03:52 PM
JFK took LBJ as his Veep, and it cost him his life.

True, but who in their right mind would trust the Clinton's?

Obama is dumb, but he is not stupid. He does not want to wind up in Ft Marcy Park like others have

theHawk
06-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Vicious slander and a pathetic attempt to project the cancerous negativity festering inside their own barren souls onto a positive, progressive political candidate. You three have shamed yourselves by propagating these lies.

Whats so slanderous about it? Itsn't it OK to be homosexual? Aren't we supposed to be accepting of it, and forgiving of things like cocaine use?

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 07:20 AM

Should I say more? http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/05/larry-sinclair-accuses-obama-of-another.html

Larry <a href=http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/02/25/larry-sinclair-lied-about-barack-obama/>failed, not one, but two, polygraph tests</a> regarding this issue. It's DOA old son. None but FOX Noise, would have given it any airtime at all.

Classact
06-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Larry <a href=http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/02/25/larry-sinclair-lied-about-barack-obama/>failed, not one, but two, polygraph tests</a> regarding this issue. It's DOA old son. None but FOX Noise, would have given it any airtime at all.Follow the money! http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/02/statement-from-larry-sinclair.html

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Follow the money! http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/02/statement-from-larry-sinclair.html

Given that the allegations have nothing to support them beyond the word of Mr. Sinclair, a former credit card fraud operator, ex con, coyote and drug runner, they can't be taken seriously, Also given that the only organizations to pick up on the story are those right wing media organizations with a track record of smearing democratic, or any other, opposition to the GOP does little to lend credibility to the allegations.

If there was any "there" there, this would have been a story a long time ago.

Dismissed.

Dilloduck
06-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Whats so slanderous about it? Itsn't it OK to be homosexual? Aren't we supposed to be accepting of it, and forgiving of things like cocaine use?

Nothing --it outta get him the gay vote. So the guy is gay ? Big deal !

bullypulpit
06-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Indeed, there is nothing wrong with being gay. The red-meat RWN base of the GOP has a nasty habit digging up anything to try and smear its opponents...This is but another example.

Be of good cheer though...If this is the best they can do, Obama will win hands down in November.

glockmail
06-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Indeed, there is nothing wrong with being gay. ..... Great, then all the queer candidates should come out of the closet. :lol: