PDA

View Full Version : USed to be Who has best avatar

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 10:14 AM
And to think some people believe it's a great idea to burn it.

It's a symbol Pale. Burning it is always a symbolic act. There are less tangible things that are more important than a piece of cloth--freedom of speech for instance.

dread
06-02-2008, 10:28 AM
It's a symbol Pale. Burning it is always a symbolic act. There are less tangible things that are more important than a piece of cloth--freedom of speech for instance.

Funny how only YOU are allowed that freedom of speech yet you cant wait to dissolve others of it.

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Funny how only YOU are allowed that freedom of speech yet you cant wait to dissolve others of it.

You make absolutely no sense. Please provide an example of where I "dissolved" the free speech of others.

Oh wait, you can't because what you've written here is nonsense.

Pathetic nonsense.

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 07:24 PM

A piece of cloth? That's all the American flag is is a piece of cloth? How about what that piece of cloth represents? How many people want to come to this country to be associated with that piece of cloth? What about the people who died for that piece of cloth so that others may live under the freedoms it represents? I pledge allegiance to that piece of cloth and I have sworn to defend Her and all She stands for. So take your symbolic act and shove it up your ass. If you desire to burn that flag in front of me I promise to all things Holy that I will beat your ass to defend Her.

BTW, don't for one second think that is internet bravado. I will and have done what I profess to say.

Hagbard Celine
06-02-2008, 07:41 PM
A piece of cloth? That's all the American flag is is a piece of cloth? How about what that piece of cloth represents? How many people want to come to this country to be associated with that piece of cloth? What about the people who died for that piece of cloth so that others may live under the freedoms it represents? I pledge allegiance to that piece of cloth and I have sworn to defend Her and all She stands for. So take your symbolic act and shove it up your ass. If you desire to burn that flag in front of me I promise to all things Holy that I will beat your ass to defend Her.

BTW, don't for one second think that is internet bravado. I will and have done what I profess to say.

And if you beat me I'd press battery charges and sue your ass for my medical costs and I'd win because it's my right to burn whatever piece of cloth I want to. (shrug) I hope you enjoy picking up trash on the side of the highway.

gabosaurus
06-02-2008, 08:18 PM
It looks like something a little kid would make and be proud of.

Sounds like a description of your avatar :lmao:

By the way where's that post where I dissed your relative that you calimed I wrote?

Unlike you, I actually have a lot of things to do. I have a job and a family. I don't spend my days sitting around online and begging my spouse for sex. :p

glockmail
06-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Unlike you, I actually have a lot of things to do. I have a job and a family. I don't spend my days sitting around online and begging my spouse for sex. :p

My portfolio generates more income than I need, so I don't have to work that hard.

And sorry, there's no compatibilty problems between me and my squeeze. Plus, she's fertile. :coffee:

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 09:27 PM

Just a piece of clothe in your opinion hag. Much, much more than that in mine. Dare I say it's in part due to the fact that I served eight years in the military, and you didn't serve a day. The military has a way of instilling a deep sense of patriotism that someone that has never served will never know, or even be able to comprehend.

Burning a flag should be illegal, and I vow to bust the skull of anyone I see doing it.

Oh... and I have the best avatar. :D

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Just a piece of clothe in your opinion hag. Much, much more than that in mine. Dare I say it's in part due to the fact that I served eight years in the military, you didn't serve a day. The military has a way of instilling a deep sense of patriotism that someone that has never served will never know, or even be able to comprehend.

Burning a flag should be illegal.

8????? whoppeee!!!

I served for 25 and, in MY opinion, it is just a symbol.

and burning it is an expression of free speech and THAT is what I served for a quarter of a century to defend.... that we can live in a country where we can say anything we like short of "fire" in a crowded theater....that is what makes our country greater than any other country on the planet.

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 09:34 PM
And if you beat me I'd press battery charges and sue your ass for my medical costs and I'd win because it's my right to burn whatever piece of cloth I want to. (shrug) I hope you enjoy picking up trash on the side of the highway.

Ooh, ooh, ohh. I'd press charges. (said in my best whiny bitch voice) You'd have to be able to identify me in order to press them.

Pale Rider
8????? whoppeee!!!

and burning it is an expression of free speech and THAT is what I served for a quarter of a century to defend.... that we can live in a country where we can say anything we like short of "fire" in a crowded theater....that is what makes our country greater than any other country on the planet.

You never served a day liar... shut up.

dread
Just a piece of clothe in your opinion hag. Much, much more than that in mine. Dare I say it's in part due to the fact that I served eight years in the military, and you didn't serve a day. The military has a way of instilling a deep sense of patriotism that someone that has never served will never know, or even be able to comprehend.

Burning a flag should be illegal.

With Hags way of thinking maybe we should go hunt the bald eagle...It is merely a symbol too. It might even be tasty?

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:36 PM
With Hags way of thinking maybe we should go hunt the bald eagle...It is merely a symbol too. It might even be tasty?

to compare a living animal to a piece of cloth is profoundly moronic.

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 09:42 PM
8????? whoppeee!!!

You were in the Navy sucking face with Arabs.

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 09:42 PM

Maybe had you serve in the military, you'd know what real patriotism is. As it stands now, you're just another America hating liberal puss bag.

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Maybe had you serve in the military, you'd know what real patriotism is. As it stands now, you're just another America hating liberal puss bag.

maybe if you had served long enough to do more than have a cup of coffee in uniform, you would know that the Constitution of the United States is what real military professionals serve to protect.

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:48 PM
You were in the Navy sucking face with Arabs.

how adult of you. is that all you got?

Pale Rider
06-02-2008, 09:52 PM
maybe if you had served long enough to do more than have a cup of coffee in uniform, you would know that the Constitution of the United States is what real military professionals serve to protect.

Maybe you can give yourself some more rank in your next imaginary tour of duty, and then give an imaginary sermon in your imaginary church... god damn America right? Whitey is trying to kill the black man right? And that's not racist... :laugh:

dread
06-02-2008, 09:52 PM

What has that animal done for you? not a damn thing...Kinda like the cloth.

dread
06-02-2008, 09:53 PM

Oh jesus not this fuckin argument again...You dont protect the constitution for shit you arab puss boy dick sucker.

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Oh jesus not this fuckin argument again...You dont protect the constitution for shit you arab puss boy dick sucker.

how adult. is that all you got?

dread
06-02-2008, 09:58 PM
how adult. is that all you got?

Arab----->:suck: <-----you

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Maybe you can give yourself some more rank in your next imaginary tour of duty, and then give an imaginary sermon in your imaginary church... god damn America right? Whitey is trying to kill the black man right? And that's not racist... :laugh:

I don't need to give myself any rank. I have it. I don't need to give an imaginary sermon, I give real ones....and I never said anything damning America.

retiredman
06-02-2008, 09:59 PM

does your dad know he forgot to log off from debate policy?

dread
06-02-2008, 10:06 PM

I know you are getting a hard on just thinking about the next muslim you can have jack off in your face...Tell me...Because of their dietary habits WHAT does it taste like?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 10:06 PM

oh my i nearly fell out of my chair laughting when i saw this :laugh2: :lmao:

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 10:07 PM
:lol:

good retort

:laugh2: :lol:

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
actually im getting hard stop it :laugh2:

I know you are getting a hard on just thinking about the next muslim you can have jack off in your face...Tell me...Because of their dietary habits WHAT does it taste like?

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 11:17 PM
how adult of you. is that all you got?

You're a whiny ass piece of crap that admitted swapping kisses with an Arab. How Navy of you.

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:21 PM
I always appreciated the one Pale Rider used to use!!!!!!!!!!! You know, the one with his head crammed up his ass!!!!!!!!! It was so true it was hilarious!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Arab men, and arab tradition i.e. culture has men kiss each other on the cheek, their is nothing wrong with it, unless italian are gay for doing the same thing.

You're a whiny ass piece of crap that admitted swapping kisses with an Arab. How Navy of you.

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:23 PM
acrutally i bent her over first ;)

:dance:

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I dont believe its fair to gang up on one board member, and since I am seeing it happen right in front of me, im gonna stand up and say something, especially since its happening in my thread.

I think people should stop ganging up on maineman, and if they cant discuss anything intelligently without insults, I suggest you get the fuck out of my thread and put it in steel cage where it belongs

p.s. it pains me to say what i just said, since 95% of those i am saying this to are friends or dear friends of mine, but if you cant call your friend out, what kinda friendship do you have if you must walk on egg shells to keep it?

manu1959
06-02-2008, 11:29 PM
I dont believe its fair to gang up on one board member, and since I am seeing it happen right in front of me, im gonna stand up and say something, especially since its happening in my thread.

I think people should stop ganging up on maineman, and if they cant discuss anything intelligently without insults, I suggest you get the fuck out of my thread and put it in steel cage where it belongs

p.s. it pains me to say what i just said, since 95% of those i am saying this to are friends or dear friends of mine, but if you cant call your friend out, what kinda friendship do you have if you must walk on egg shells to keep it?

karma baby.....karma....

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Arab men, and arab tradition i.e. culture has men kiss each other on the cheek, their is nothing wrong with it, unless italian are gay for doing the same thing.

Martin, hfm stuck his tongue between their ass cheeks and frenched them. That cracker jack wearing swabby was nothing more than a deck ape for 25 years. He might have worn the uniform, but he did not serve his country. He doesn't know shit about love for the Constitution. Probably wipes his ass with it every chance he gets. I'm thinking he probably likes to give sermons because he was buggered by the Chaplain so many times. Gives him a chubby just thinking about it.

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:31 PM
fair enough :laugh2:

I can only say how i feel

Im not threatening anyone, im not forcing anyone to do anyone to do anything, but I have a right to my opinion, and i expect whether people like it or not, they will atleast hear me out.

As i try to hear them out.

I have nothing but respect for the vast majority of posters on this board and in this thread.

and im allowed to be frustrated, especially when i feel my non political thread is being high jacked by personal beefs

karma baby.....karma....

82Marine89
06-02-2008, 11:32 PM
fair enough :laugh2:

I can only say how i feel

Im not threatening anyone, im not forcing anyone to do anyone to do anything, but I have a right to my opinion, and i expect whether people like it or not, they will atleast hear me out.

As i try to hear them out.

I have nothing but respect for the vast majority of posters on this board and in this thread.

and im allowed to be frustrated, especially when i feel my non political thread is being high jacked by personal beefs

It was started by a liberal and the conservatives are just defending a Nation we love and respect, not use and abuse.

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:32 PM
you know I think the world of you, and I will always respect what you have to say, i just wish all this fighting wasnt in my thread :laugh2:

is that fair enough?

Do whatever you want, your a grown ass man, and dont need my permission for nothing

hope we're stil cool

:salute:

Martin, hfm stuck his tongue between their ass cheeks and frenched them. That cracker jack wearing swabby was nothing more than a deck ape for 25 years. He might have worn the uniform, but he did not serve his country. He doesn't know shit about love for the Constitution. Probably wipes his ass with it every chance he gets. I'm thinking he probably likes to give sermons because he was buggered by the Chaplain so many times. Gives him a chubby just thinking about it.

manu1959
06-02-2008, 11:33 PM
acts....dude....this is a thread about avatars....not world peace.....tough to hijack a pointless thread.....

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:34 PM
ok.

if you feel slighted, then defend yourself :dance:

I never said anyone should not defend themselves. :laugh2:

It was started by a liberal and the conservatives are just defending a Nation we love and respect, not use and abuse.

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:35 PM
but this thread isnt fight club either, that was point.

thats why i felt frustrated, but i can see how silly it honestly is for me to be mad about fighting in a thread, its like me being mad about homosexual sex, because i cant do anything about either one

acts....dude....this is a thread about avatars....not world peace.....tough to hijack a pointless thread.....

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:36 PM
world peace :laugh2:, thats gonna be my next thread :coffee:

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Isn't there video of gwb smooching the bin Laden family on their cheeks as they left the USA on or about September 13, 2001 as all other air traffic was suspended?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:39 PM
who knows, the way oil prices are, i wouldnt be surprised if bush had to give every member of the royal family head

just to get prices down 10 cents (a gallon)

in george bush voice: please mr arab, oil man

saudi: suck it bushie

:laugh2:

Isn't there video of gwb smooching the bin Laden family on their cheeks as they left the USA on or about September 13, 2001 as all other air traffic was suspended?

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Are you saying that Larry Craig, that pedophile congressional jerk from Florida that is really into boys and gwb have something in common?

who knows, the way oil prices are, i wouldnt be surprised if bush had to give every member of the royal family head

just to get prices down 10 cents (a gallon)

in george bush voice: please mr arab, oil man

saudi: suck it bushie

:laugh2:

I don't think smooching the Arabs helps the case to the converse, do you?

actsnoblemartin
06-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I dont know the full story, I was really just making a joke

Are you saying that Larry Craig, that pedophile congressional jerk from Florida that is really into boys and gwb have something in common?

I don't think smooching the Arabs helps the case to the converse, do you?

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 11:59 PM
I knew that, martin.

I dont know the full story, I was really just making a joke

Don't take my remarks so personally, OK?!?!???!!?!??!?!???!??!

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 04:30 AM
oh sorry :laugh2: :cheers2: mate

Ill try to work on that :)

I knew that, martin.

Don't take my remarks so personally, OK?!?!???!!?!??!?!???!??!

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:51 AM
8????? whoppeee!!!

:gives:

red states rule
06-03-2008, 05:52 AM

A clown who wants to extend US Constitutional rights to terrorists is now trying to lecture others about the US Constitution :laugh2:

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Martin, hfm stuck his tongue between their ass cheeks and frenched them. That cracker jack wearing swabby was nothing more than a deck ape for 25 years. He might have worn the uniform, but he did not serve his country. He doesn't know shit about love for the Constitution. Probably wipes his ass with it every chance he gets. I'm thinking he probably likes to give sermons because he was buggered by the Chaplain so many times. Gives him a chubby just thinking about it. Holy shit and all that happened after his old man abused him as a boy. Just like the wannabeblack priest said at Obama's church: over and over and over and over and over and over again...." No wonder he's so fucked up.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Holy shit and all that happened after his old man abused him as a boy. Just like the wannabeblack priest said at Obama's church: over and over and over and over and over and over again...." No wonder he's so fucked up.

and being drunk most of the time does not help either

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:17 AM
and being drunk most of the time does not help either
The scotch probably tastes like A-hab semen to that seaman.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 08:23 AM
The scotch probably tastes like A-hab semen to that seaman.

and he can use it as salad dressing as well

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 09:17 AM
and he can use it as salad dressing as well

Well, let's see...A 40-ish never-married guy is making defensive jokes about gay men.
Naw, THAT doesn't mean anything, does it Larry Craig Rules?

red states rule
06-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, let's see...A 40-ish never-married guy is making defensive jokes about gay men.
Naw, THAT doesn't mean anything, does it Larry Craig Rules?

You do like to follow me around don't you Gabby? You really need to seek help over your obsession with me

glockmail
06-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I found a better one. This is my littlest girl on a hiking trip last weekend. We just did 4 miles and she did 6 or 7, so she's tired. A good shot of her eyes though. Its not easy to get good eye shots with dogs.