PDA

View Full Version : Detroit's slimeball mayor insults us all

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 04:07 PM
I am sure there have been American mayors more corrupt and sleazy than Detroit's Kwame Kilpatrick, but they are not worth mentioning in a family atmosphere.
Kilpatrick has used his office to lie, cheat, rip people off and do things that would embarrass Bill Clinton. But he clinging to office despite repeated calls to resign.

KK Slimeball won a court order to keep incriminating evidence against him sealed. He declared that "Americans have died over the last 200 years for my right to have a fair trial."

Yes KK, American soldiers have died for your right to lie, cheat and steal. :rolleyes:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080603/METRO01/806030418/&imw=Y

Trigg
06-03-2008, 04:16 PM
I am sure there have been American mayors more corrupt and sleazy than Detroit's Kwame Kilpatrick, but they are not worth mentioning in a family atmosphere.
Kilpatrick has used his office to lie, cheat, rip people off and do things that would embarrass Bill Clinton. But he clinging to office despite repeated calls to resign.

KK Slimeball won a court order to keep incriminating evidence against him sealed. He declared that "Americans have died over the last 200 years for my right to have a fair trial."

Yes KK, American soldiers have died for your right to lie, cheat and steal. :rolleyes:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080603/METRO01/806030418/&imw=Y

More corrupt how about the illustrious Mayor of DC who was caught with drugs and still re-elected, that's right Marion Barry.

gabosaurus
06-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Marion Barry didn't buy drugs with city funds. Nor did he use city employees to drive his relatives around looking for crack.

5stringJeff
06-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Kilpatrick is a thug, plain and simple. It's as if Tupac got elected to office.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 04:44 PM
More corrupt how about the illustrious Mayor of DC who was caught with drugs and still re-elected, that's right Marion Barry. They're both Democrats. :poke:

Trigg
06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Marion Barry didn't buy drugs with city funds. Nor did he use city employees to drive his relatives around looking for crack.

Good lord your not defending him are you??

Trigg
06-03-2008, 04:55 PM
They're both Democrats. :poke:

I know, too funny :laugh2:

06-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Last time I checked, simply because you are entitled to a fair trial, doesn't mean you are entitled to public office.

ranger
06-03-2008, 09:46 PM
He stole his office fair and square now let him enjoy the perks of it, while he can.

WOW, what is it with politics in the Midwest, it's like a bloodsport.

gabosaurus
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Good lord your not defending him are you??

Oh hell no! I am saying that Berry's abuses did not come with public money. Berry fucked himself up with his own cash. Re-electing him was as stupid as voting for Nagin.

Trigg
06-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Oh hell no! I am saying that Berry's abuses did not come with public money. Berry fucked himself up with his own cash. Re-electing him was as stupid as voting for Nagin.

Ok then, we agree. Three slime ball mayors.

glockmail
06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Ok then, we agree. Three slime ball mayors. Democrats all.