PDA

View Full Version : Clinton never loses

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
what jerkoff said that?

:lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603/ap_on_el_pr/clinton

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton told colleagues Tuesday she would consider joining Barack Obama as his running mate, and advisers said she was withholding a formal departure from the race partly to use her remaining leverage to press for a spot on the ticket.

On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton.

5stringJeff
06-03-2008, 04:22 PM
If I was Obama, I'd tell her to pound sand.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Over at DNCTV, which is also Obama 08 campaign headquarters, they no longer try to hide their bias

Chris Matthews: 'I'm Getting Giggles!'
By Geoffrey Dickens | June 3, 2008 - 17:51 ET

On an evening where Barack Obama was on the verge of clinching the Democratic nomination and there was news that Hillary Clinton wanted in on the ticket, it was all too much for Chris Matthews to handle. The "Hardball" host couldn't contain his glee as he blurted on the 5pm edition of Tuesday night's show: "I'm getting giggles!"

Matthews made the following admission as he concluded a panel segment, with the "Politico's" Roger Simon and NBC's Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd, that discussed such topics as Obama's locking up the nomination and the possibility of Hillary Clinton landing the VP spot, on the June 3 "Hardball":

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Anyway, thank you Roger, thank you. What a night! I'm getting giggles! It's so exciting here -- Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell -- because there's news in the air.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2008/06/03/chris-matthews-getting-giggles

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 06:09 PM
:dance:

Over at DNCTV, which is also Obama 08 campaign headquarters, they no longer try to hide their bias

Chris Matthews: 'I'm Getting Giggles!'
By Geoffrey Dickens | June 3, 2008 - 17:51 ET

On an evening where Barack Obama was on the verge of clinching the Democratic nomination and there was news that Hillary Clinton wanted in on the ticket, it was all too much for Chris Matthews to handle. The "Hardball" host couldn't contain his glee as he blurted on the 5pm edition of Tuesday night's show: "I'm getting giggles!"

thats not the only thing he is getting :laugh2:

Matthews made the following admission as he concluded a panel segment, with the "Politico's" Roger Simon and NBC's Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd, that discussed such topics as Obama's locking up the nomination and the possibility of Hillary Clinton landing the VP spot, on the June 3 "Hardball":

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Anyway, thank you Roger, thank you. What a night! I'm getting giggles! It's so exciting here -- Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell -- because there's news in the air.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2008/06/03/chris-matthews-getting-giggles

red states rule
06-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Meanwhile at ABC.........

With Exit From Race Near, ABC Fawns Over 'Iconic' Clintons
By Scott Whitlock | June 3, 2008 - 12:53 ET

Now that all signs point to Hillary Clinton's exit from the presidential race, Tuesday's "Good Morning America" chose to laud both Bill and Hillary Clinton as "iconic" and speculate, yet again, about an Obama/Clinton "dream ticket." Over the span of just ten minutes, various GMA personalities cooed over video of Bill Clinton on a plane gently placing a hand on his wife's face and shoulder.

Co-host Diane Sawyer and reporter Kate Snow each separately lauded this as a "tender moment." In a second segment, Sawyer seemed entranced as she played the video again and haltingly narrated, "When we see that iconic scene on the plane where he's reaching out to her and she's so tired-- She's so clearly tired there." Former top Clinton aide George Stephanopoulos appeared on the program to shill for the "dream ticket" of Obama/Clinton. Perhaps having some kind of inside information, the "This Week" host asserted he's been "betting" on such a pairing all year. Advocating for the wife of his old boss, Stephanopoulos proclaimed, "I think it's the best ticket for the Democrats. I think if Barack Obama picks her, they have the best chance of winning."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2008/06/03/exit-race-abc-fawns-over-iconic-clintons

and yet libs say there is not liberal bias in the media

Kathianne
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM
OCA is gonna be pretty pissed.

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 07:00 PM
He has the I.Q. of a blow up doll, I could care less :laugh2:

red states rule
06-03-2008, 07:02 PM

:gives:

Kathianne
06-03-2008, 07:03 PM

I just think it's worth pointing out that he said that Clinton's never lose. My bet is she will NOT be VP.

red states rule
06-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I just think it's worth pointing out that he said that Clinton's never lose. My bet is she will NOT be VP.

Oh I know he was bellowing how the Clinton's never lose. He has alot of crow to eat

That is a safe bet Kathianne.

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I dont, I just like laughing at the poor son of a bitch :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 07:10 PM
The fact he likes to bully must mean he is making up for some kind of inadequacy :laugh2:

Oh I know he was bellowing how the Clinton's never lose. He has alot of crow to eat

That is a safe bet Kathianne.

06-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Hillary, technically, hasnt lost anything until the convention.

manu1959
06-03-2008, 09:39 PM
what jerkoff said that?

OCA.........:laugh2:

retiredman
06-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I wonder when RSR will admit that his prognostications of a terrible convention fight in Denver were wrong....

my guess is: about when he admits that his prognostications about a Guliani sweep of the republican primary process were wrong...i.e.: never.:lol:

PostmodernProphet
06-04-2008, 05:07 AM
what jerkoff said that?

:lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603/ap_on_el_pr/clinton

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton told colleagues Tuesday she would consider joining Barack Obama as his running mate, and advisers said she was withholding a formal departure from the race partly to use her remaining leverage to press for a spot on the ticket.

On a conference call with other New York lawmakers, Clinton, a New York senator, said she was willing to become Obama's vice presidential nominee if it would help Democrats win the White House, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton.

lol....I listened to her speech last night....Obama may have said he won, but Hillary sure hasn't said she lost......my guess is that her campaign staff are already trying to give orders to Obama's staff about what his new VP will and will not do......

Classact
06-04-2008, 06:23 AM
I just think it's worth pointing out that he said that Clinton's never lose. My bet is she will NOT be VP.Who heard what I heard in Clintions speech? I won, she said... I have the most votes any candidate in history (especially more than the loser Obama). Now to those of you that can remember the 2000 race... the super delegates represent the US Supreme Court, Obama is equal to GW Bush that robbed Al... now those of you that supported me (the majority) do you want to support the supreme court and GW Bush or me? I'll be waiting for you to get back with me SC and GW...

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 06:40 AM
He has the I.Q. of a blow up doll, I could care less :laugh2:

Now THAT'S funny! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Who heard what I heard in Clintions speech? I won, she said... I have the most votes any candidate in history (especially more than the loser Obama). Now to those of you that can remember the 2000 race... the super delegates represent the US Supreme Court, Obama is equal to GW Bush that robbed Al... now those of you that supported me (the majority) do you want to support the supreme court and GW Bush or me? I'll be waiting for you to get back with me SC and GW...

That's including Michigan and Florida where Obama wasn't on the ticket in the former and didn't campaign in the latter. It excludes the caucus states which don't have vote counts.

Classact
06-04-2008, 07:06 AM
That's including Michigan and Florida where Obama wasn't on the ticket in the former and didn't campaign in the latter. It excludes the caucus states which don't have vote counts.What matters is that Hillary supporters see her as she sees herself, as the winner... Obama took his name off the MI ballot because it would have hurt him in ongoing races to see himself trounced by Hillary in that state. The super delegates not only gave him all the uncommitted votes they gave him 600,000 of Hillary's votes... she was robbed!

bullypulpit
06-04-2008, 07:26 AM
What matters is that Hillary supporters see her as she sees herself, as the winner... Obama took his name off the MI ballot because it would have hurt him in ongoing races to see himself trounced by Hillary in that state. The super delegates not only gave him all the uncommitted votes they gave him 600,000 of Hillary's votes... she was robbed!

The Democratic parties in Michigan and Florida violated DNC rules regarding their primaries. Before he became a spokesperson for Hillary, Terry McCauliff stated in his book "What a Party", that rules were rules and they couldn't be changed in the middle of the game without causing chaos in the primary process, this when he was chair of the DNC. And now he's all for changing the rules in the middle of the game. The Clinton and Obama campaigns both signed agreements to remove their names from Michigan ballots and not to campaign in Florida. The Clinton campaign violated the first part of the agreement.

The only ones that robbed Hillary was her incompetent campaign staff and her own lust for power.

Classact
06-04-2008, 07:31 AM
The Democratic parties in Michigan and Florida violated DNC rules regarding their primaries. Before he became a spokesperson for Hillary, Terry McCauliff stated in his book "What a Party", that rules were rules and they couldn't be changed in the middle of the game without causing chaos in the primary process, this when he was chair of the DNC. And now he's all for changing the rules in the middle of the game. The Clinton and Obama campaigns both signed agreements to remove their names from Michigan ballots and not to campaign in Florida. The Clinton campaign violated the first part of the agreement.

The only ones that robbed Hillary was her incompetent campaign staff and her own lust for power.She has me and eighteen million people sold that she was robbed so bullshit walks! Obama loses... Rezko and the faggot will take Obama down along with his empty suit... the party is over!

Nukeman
06-04-2008, 07:34 AM

Ohh I think she will be VP, otherwise when Bill and her have him assinated how will she be able to take over????:laugh2::laugh2:

Classact
06-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Ohh I think she will be VP, otherwise when Bill and her have him assinated how will she be able to take over????:laugh2::laugh2:Obama already burned that bridge when he demanded Clinton release his library contributors... Hillary want to be president, not vice president!

Monkeybone
06-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Obama already burned that bridge when he demanded Clinton release his library contributors... Hillary want to be president, not vice president!she will be president, just like nuke said when she has him killed....:cool:

Classact
06-04-2008, 07:55 AM
she will be president, just like nuke said when she has him killed....:cool:That will not be necessary even though I've often stated he's a dead man walking.... he will self destruct between now and the convention with 18 million Democrats pissed at his tactics.