PDA

View Full Version : Psycho/ranger/dread/PR from "Confederate Flag"

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 12:01 AM
I see you still like humping young white boy's asses, pr.

I don't give a rats patootie about punks and baggy pants. It's not even in the same category as burning an American flag, and you comparing it is ridiculous.

It was slightly amusing once... twice is just pitiful.

You ought to be ashamed or at least arrested!!!!!!!!!!! pale rider??????? It all make sense to me now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 09:30 PM
So, now you have problems with adoptees, pr?

No, but his twenty year long adopted son, student, best friend, hussein is, MORON. :slap:

I have seen you up close. Has anyone ever told you that you have nigger eyes?

dread
05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
So, now you have problems with adoptees, pr?

I have seen you up close. Has anyone ever told you that you have nigger eyes?

WTF?

Like your old carcass can see?

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 10:17 PM
"carcuss"? WTF? I'm still here.

WTF?

Like your old carcass can see?

You're as dead and wasted as the conferderate flag, I see.

ranger
05-26-2008, 10:28 PM
"carcuss"? WTF? I'm still here.

You're as dead and wasted as the conferderate flag, I see.

Who let the troll out?

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Me.

Who let the troll out?

I was lookin' for you, trouser troll.

ranger
05-26-2008, 10:42 PM
Me.

Moomy finally let you play by yourself? How special.

I was lookin' for you, trouser troll.

Eek, I'm scared. I'll have to go hide in the basement.

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
You are so small, ranger.

Moomy finally let you play by yourself? How special.

Eek, I'm scared. I'll have to go hide in the basement.

Maybe you should hide in whatever hole you can find. You never told me what kind of ranger you are?!?!?!??!?! Maybe you're one of those confederate rangers!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:06 PM
You are so small, ranger.

That's not what your momma said when I was there.

Maybe you should hide in whatever hole you can find. You never told me what kind of ranger you are?!?!?!??!?! Maybe you're one of those confederate rangers!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hide well. And you didn't really want to know, so there's no need to tell you.

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 11:17 PM
That's right. You're just a confederate fag.

That's not what your momma said when I was there.

I don't hide well. And you didn't really want to know, so there's no need to tell you.

How did I already know that?

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
That's right. You're just a confederate fag.

Did you stay up all night coming up with that one liner?

How did I already know that?

Once again, is this the best you can do?

:trolls:

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 11:33 PM
Are you asking for a safe word, confederate fag?

Did you stay up all night coming up with that one liner?

Have you really had enough? I doubt it.

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Are you asking for a safe word, confederate fag?

That one was a knee slapper........:lame2:

Have you really had enough? I doubt it.

:lame2:

ranger
05-26-2008, 11:38 PM
BTW, when you have this posted

Psychoblues

Banning is an act of ego of the banner.

Isn't this just saying you feel you're above everyone and you're an arrogant prick? Or is it that you are so insecure you feel the need to have to prance around like a matador after the bull?

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Are you the prick or am I?

BTW, when you have this posted

Psychoblues

Banning is an act of ego of the banner.

Isn't this just saying you feel you're above everyone and you're an arrogant prick? Or is it that you are so insecure you feel the need to have to prance around like a matador after the bull?

I wish to discuss the pros and cons of the confederate flag in this thread and you obviously intend to disrupt.

Kiss my ass, danger ranger. I'll get it close enough for you to do just that if you wish.

ranger
05-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Are you the prick or am I?

That question answers itself.

I wish to discuss the pros and cons of the confederate flag in this thread and you obviously intend to disrupt.

Kiss my ass, danger ranger. I'll get it close enough for you to do just that if you wish.

The only thing you're capable of discussing is whether Captain Morgan is a bigger badass then Jim Beam. Too much personal experience for us to be able to dispute your opinion there.

Psychoblues
05-27-2008, 12:16 AM
How so, cowgirl?

That question answers itself.
The only thing you're capable of discussing is whether Captain Morgan is a bigger badass then Jim Beam. Too much personal experience for us to be able to dispute your opinion there.

You can't discuss the pros and cons of the display of the confederate flag and you blame your failures on me? You really are a wuss, don't you know?

Pale Rider
05-27-2008, 03:27 AM

Don't worry about this twit ranger. He's one of the board ban kings. He comes back off a ban just long enough to get himself banned again for doing nothing more here than stirring shit, like he's doing now. Give him some rope and he'll hang himself.... again.

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Your ego trips me out, pr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about this twit ranger. He's one of the board ban kings. He comes back off a ban just long enough to get himself banned again for doing nothing more here than stirring shit, like he's doing now. Give him some rope and he'll hang himself.... again.

3 neg reps in a row for me and I haven't returned the favor even once!!!!!!! Oh, please continue, idiot. Do you have something for the confederate fag argument? I suspect you do. Please share.

dread
05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Your ego trips me out, pr!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 neg reps in a row for me and I haven't returned the favor even once!!!!!!! Oh, please continue, idiot. Do you have something for the confederate fag argument? I suspect you do. Please share.

Funny...I dont see that you do....

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Do what, dread? You lookin' for a bitch?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Funny...I dont see that you do....

I thought so.

dread
05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Do what, dread? You lookin' for a bitch?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I thought so.

Why? Are you offering to be mine?

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 10:26 PM
You verified my suspicions, dread.

Why? Are you offering to be mine?

You can go to California or Massachusetts and get married anytime you like, sweetie.

dread
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
You verified my suspicions, dread.

You can go to California or Massachusetts and get married anytime you like, sweetie.

So you bought the tickets then? What time are you picking me up? Just remember I am the one that gets to wear the strap on.

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Ha!!!!!! Somehow I just knew you'd have to "strap one on"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you bought the tickets then? What time are you picking me up? Just remember I am the one that gets to wear the strap on.

The comment was not matrimonial, nodick, and it was certainly not intended as flirtacious!!!!!!!!!!

dread
05-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Ha!!!!!! Somehow I just knew you'd have to "strap one on"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comment was not matrimonial, nodick, and it was certainly not intended as flirtacious!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

WOW! You FINALLY figured out I am a girl! Had you bothered to look in the introduction thread as well as other threads which gave out my measurements you would have come to that conclusion a whole lot sooner.

And au contriare YOU WERE flirting with me. I know how you swing.

Psychoblues
05-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Girls have no business in this very adult discussion forum, dread. We require the experience of a full grown woman or man, whichever is your personal claim.

:clap:

WOW! You FINALLY figured out I am a girl! Had you bothered to look in the introduction thread as well as other threads which gave out my measurements you would have come to that conclusion a whole lot sooner.

And au contriare YOU WERE flirting with me. I know how you swing.

Nice to meet you, dickless, and I hope to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dread
05-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Girls have no business in this very adult discussion forum, dread. We require the experience of a full grown woman or man, whichever is your personal claim.

Nice to meet you, dickless, and I hope to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming from a guy who doesnt know what a MILF is.:rolleyes:

You dont get laid too much do you....

Psychoblues
05-29-2008, 12:20 AM
It can only go downhill from here with you, dead.

Your acronyms excite only you and your insults are noticed. Keep it up, I love it!!!!!!!!!

dread
05-29-2008, 12:27 AM
It can only go downhill from here with you, dead.

Your acronyms excite only you and your insults are noticed. Keep it up, I love it!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn:

I am still waiting for your explanation of MILF. You do know GOOGLE right?...It's an acronym too.

Psychoblues
05-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Google, an acronym? I never knew!!!!!!!!

:popcorn:

I am still waiting for your explanation of MILF. You do know GOOGLE right?...It's an acronym too.

Are you a spokesperson for MILF? I suspect that you are.

Really, is Google an acronym?

Pale Rider
05-29-2008, 01:30 AM

How can he? He's always too damn drunk for anything to work.

Psychoblues
05-29-2008, 01:51 AM
You need your ass kicked again, pr?

How can he? He's always too damn drunk for anything to work.

I am ready and willing. Go for it, cowgirl.

Pale Rider
05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
You need your ass kicked again, pr?

I am ready and willing. Go for it, cowgirl.

Anytime you think you're ready you pimple poppin' little fuck, you come get some. I'll kick your mother fuckin' teeth in.

Psychoblues
06-02-2008, 10:50 PM
'Zat all you got, Peter Rider?

Anytime you think you're ready you pimple poppin' little fuck, you come get some. I'll kick your mother fuckin' teeth in.

That's about 5 or 6 in a row neg reps you've given me and I have yet to reduce myself to your pissyass level. Are you planning to give up or increase your propensities towards general negativism and violence?

Your avatar suggests how you like to eat out of your own ass, don't you think?

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 03:16 PM
'Zat all you got, Peter Rider?

That's about 5 or 6 in a row neg reps you've given me and I have yet to reduce myself to your pissyass level. Are you planning to give up or increase your propensities towards general negativism and violence?

Your avatar suggests how you like to eat out of your own ass, don't you think?

I figured all you'd do is run your mouth some more, just like the pansie ass little fucking sissie you are.

Hows your daily brain soaking in that cheap beer you drink coming? About half way there today, drunker'd?

And just a quick news flash to you and the other sassy little pricks here on the board, the day you can keep your smart ass comments to yourself is the day you'll stop getting negged by me. It's simple really. Don't like the negs, keep your fucking sassy little cake hole shut. And before you even think it, yes, if you stop with the shit talk, so will I.

Balls in your court now drunker'd.

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Since these posts were moved and not deleted, why did our post counts take a hit?

jackass
06-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Anything in the Steel Cage does not count to post count.

Hagbard Celine
06-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Who let the troll out?

HOO! HOO! HOO! HOO! Whoooo let the troll out? HOO! HOO! HOO! HOO!

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Fantastic conversation!!!!!!!!!! Even in this dark hole of a forum, the Steel Cage, it is entertaining to read through just a little of it!!!!!!!!!

God bless jimnyc, the DP Board, the moderators and God bless those that seek the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not one to hold grudges, if you know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!