PDA

View Full Version : Hillary turns black and

Dilloduck
03-04-2007, 02:09 PM
green and Christian. Claiming to be a sister Hillary speaks how man has ruined the world that God has made and how terrible it is that Katrina victims are living in trailers. Oh my--the inhumanity of it all. (Oh ya---voting is all rigged too) :laugh2:

Dilloduck
03-04-2007, 02:11 PM
green and Christian. Claiming to be a sister Hillary speaks how man has ruined the world that God has made and how terrible it is that Katrina victims are living in trailers. Oh my--the inhumanity of it all. (Oh ya---voting is all rigged too) :laugh2:

oh cool--reading scripture now too !!!!!!!:lol:

Yurt
03-04-2007, 09:23 PM
You quoted yourself?

:smoke:

KarlMarx
03-05-2007, 05:30 AM
In the beginning God created New York State and placed the voters in it commanding "Thou shalt live in New York State but do not let the serpent in".

But the people of New York State once hearing the slick and deceptive promises of the serpent allowed the serpent in to live and supposedly serve the people of New York.

Then one day, God was walking along the Hudson when he noticed the serpent living at Chappaqua.

God asked the people, "have you allowed the serpent amongst you whom I commanded you not to allow into the State of New York?".

"The serpent beguiled us, and we let her in!" cried the people of New York.

So as a punishment, God forced the jobs of New York out to North Carolina and the South. To the serpent He said, "because you have done this you are cursed amongst all women (sic), on thy belly thou shalt crawl during thy entire presidential campaign. You shall bruise the people in the wallet, and they shall bruise you on election day"

Of course, there's the story of McCain and Unable.... but I don't want to bore anyone else with any more fractured Scripture....

Dilloduck
03-05-2007, 08:21 AM
You quoted yourself?

:smoke:

YA--I messed up. I was a little overwrought at the sight Hillary trying to pump up the black vote by becoming one and reading scripture. I thought religion should be left OUAT of politics. Obama too ! Now what's that all about? Oh ya--I keep forgetting about the "special" rules for liberals.

GW in Ohio
03-05-2007, 10:13 AM
One of the great benefits of these presidential campaigns is the opportunity for amusement they provide for the rest of us.

Watching Hillary quote scripture, or hearing Mitt Romney tell us how Mormons are just nice ol' folks.......

Watching McCain sweat as Rudy guns by him in the polls........

Listening to Edwards tell how his 4.1 $million compound doesn't invalidate his claim to speak on behalf of the poor.......

This is all great theatre.

Us poor working stiffs don't move in the same exalted circles the candidates do, but we can enjoy the spectacle of them sweating, posturing, and sometimes making fools of themselves in their quest to be the leader of the US of A.

:clap: :clap: :laugh2: :clap: :clap:

Dilloduck
03-05-2007, 10:24 AM
One of the great benefits of these presidential campaigns is the opportunity for amusement they provide for the rest of us.

Watching Hillary quote scripture, or hearing Mitt Romney tell us how Mormons are just nice ol' folks.......

Watching McCain sweat as Rudy guns by him in the polls........

Listening to Edwards tell how his 4.1 $million compound doesn't invalidate his claim to speak on behalf of the poor.......

This is all great theatre.

Us poor working stiffs don't move in the same exalted circles the candidates do, but we can enjoy the spectacle of them sweating, posturing, and sometimes making fools of themselves in their quest to be the leader of the US of A.

:clap: :clap: :laugh2: :clap: :clap:

Agreed although having an election process filled with debating the issues of the day might make me feel a little more comfortable about who is going to sit in the oval office next. The most money and the best theater sorta leaves the job wide open to idiots.

MtnBiker
03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

Who believes this crap?!

stephanie
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

Who believes this crap?!

I listened to this earlier......Good Grief...PATHETIC..:poke:

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:19 PM

and now she has a southern drawl....

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:39 PM
In the beginning God created New York State and placed the voters in it commanding "Thou shalt live in New York State but do not let the serpent in".

But the people of New York State once hearing the slick and deceptive promises of the serpent allowed the serpent in to live and supposedly serve the people of New York.

Then one day, God was walking along the Hudson when he noticed the serpent living at Chappaqua.

God asked the people, "have you allowed the serpent amongst you whom I commanded you not to allow into the State of New York?".

"The serpent beguiled us, and we let her in!" cried the people of New York.

So as a punishment, God forced the jobs of New York out to North Carolina and the South. To the serpent He said, "because you have done this you are cursed amongst all women (sic), on thy belly thou shalt crawl during thy entire presidential campaign. You shall bruise the people in the wallet, and they shall bruise you on election day"

Of course, there's the story of McCain and Unable.... but I don't want to bore anyone else with any more fractured Scripture....

:laugh2: :clap:

Good laugh, but NYS went down the tubes way before Hillary. They had Cuomo for what, 16 years?