PDA

View Full Version : First Greek gay marriages spark judicial battle

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 05:42 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080603/lf_afp/greecegayrightsmarriage

ATHENS (AFP) - A heated debate on gay rights opened in Greece on Tuesday hours after the country's first same-sex civil marriages were held on the small Aegean island of Tilos, sparking an immediate judicial reaction.

Greek Justice Minister Sotiris Hatzigakis quickly declared the marriages "non-existent" and accused the local mayor of "arbitrarily" overstepping his authority.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080603/lf_afp/greecegayrightsmarriage

ATHENS (AFP) - A heated debate on gay rights opened in Greece on Tuesday hours after the country's first same-sex civil marriages were held on the small Aegean island of Tilos, sparking an immediate judicial reaction.

Greek Justice Minister Sotiris Hatzigakis quickly declared the marriages "non-existent" and accused the local mayor of "arbitrarily" overstepping his authority.
Why do queers always end up populating little islands or penninsulas? Like San Fran, Key West, P-Town? Now this place.

midcan5
06-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Why do queers always end up populating little islands or penninsulas? Like San Fran, Key West, P-Town? Now this place.

You tell us since you are the expert in this area.

glockmail
06-03-2008, 08:41 PM
You tell us since you are the expert in this area.
If I was I wouldn't be asking the question. :pee:

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 11:36 PM
They are NOT queers, they are homosexuals, unless you like being called slurs.

Pale Rider
06-04-2008, 01:05 AM

No... they're queers, faggots, butt boys, pole smokers, sausage seekers... "you."

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 03:12 AM
No... they're queers, faggots, butt boys, pole smokers, sausage seekers... "you."

Such a lot of hatred, Pale. *pats on back*

Pale Rider
06-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Such a lot of hatred, Pale. *pats on back*

Show me the "hate".... *keep your hands to yourself lady*

Hagbard Celine
06-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Don't you mean "Big Fat Gay Greek Weddings" spark controversy?

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 05:14 AM
Probably because it's easier to live among other gays, whether their not verbally, physically or emotionally abused by hateful people

Now, when heterosexuals, are thrown in jail, told their crazy, beaten up, discriminated against and killed simply for being straight, then come talk to me mm kay? :coffee:

glockmail
06-05-2008, 07:46 AM
Probably because it's easier to live among other gays, whether their not verbally, physically or emotionally abused by hateful people

Now, when heterosexuals, are thrown in jail, told their crazy, beaten up, discriminated against and killed simply for being straight, then come talk to me mm kay? :coffee:

I don't see any of that happening with any regularity.

Have you had your anal experience yet?

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 07:51 AM
generally i like you, which is why it makes it so sad you need to attack the gays and those who disagree with you on homosexuality

I don't see any of that happening with any regularity.

Have you had your anal experience yet?

glockmail
06-05-2008, 08:05 AM
generally i like you, which is why it makes it so sad you need to attack the gays and those who disagree with you on homosexuality I've never "attacked" gays, Marty. All I've ever done is insisted on the truth. As a friend, you should respect that.

And as your internet friend, I suggest that you have a man-love experience with your best friend to see for yourself if anal sex is normal, moral, natural and healthy. Because that appears to be the only way to convince you it ain't.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 08:27 AM
:cheers2:

I've never "attacked" gays, Marty. All I've ever done is insisted on the truth. As a friend, you should respect that.

I respect the fact you dont agree with/are opposed to it but how is telling me to try something im not interested further the debate. thats what i found not nice.

I think you are preety reasonable on this issue, and im glad were still friends :cheers2:

And as your internet friend, I suggest that you have a man-love experience with your best friend to see for yourself if anal sex is normal, moral, natural and healthy. Because that appears to be the only way to convince you it ain't.

glockmail
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
:cheers2: Please edit your last post. It makes it look like I wrote something that I didn't.

glockmail
06-05-2008, 08:59 AM
:cheers2:
It furthers the debate, because not everyone has a queer bf.

I had a gay friend in HS, and I told him his lifestyle choice wasn't normal moral natural and healthy, and he agreed with me. He was still queer but he was honest about it.

Maybe you should ask your queer buddy. And if he disagrees with me, then have some anal with him and find out the truth for yourself.

dread
06-05-2008, 09:15 AM

No where in the US are gays thrown in jail simply because they are gay. You are a liar who cant even place a critical thought on this board.

Funny how you are such a sheep that one gay guy made nice to you and you become a homo.

OCA
06-05-2008, 10:20 AM
The island was basically uninhabited except by a hundred or so people and in Greece there is a huge outcry against this, we know right from wrong and have zero qualms about legislating right from wrong.

It was just a crazy fuck dimarhos trying to get a little publicity for himself.

OCA
06-05-2008, 10:21 AM

They call themselves queer, douchebag.

God why do you continue to discuss this subject like you actually have some knowledge of it?

OCA
06-05-2008, 10:23 AM

The things you talk about happen in very rare instances, please try and stop demagoguing(sp?) everything.

Well, unless you consider the truth about their lifestyle being exposed to them abuse.

OCA
06-05-2008, 10:25 AM
You are a liar who cant even place a critical thought on this board.

Funny how you are such a sheep that one gay guy made nice to you and you become a homo.

SWEET JESUS FINALLY!

The truth has never been spoken plainer here.

Hagbard Celine
06-05-2008, 11:58 AM

I had a gay friend in HS, and I told him his lifestyle choice wasn't normal moral natural and healthy, and he agreed with me. He was still queer but he was honest about it.

Maybe you should ask your queer buddy. And if he disagrees with me, then have some anal with him and find out the truth for yourself.

So is "Anal" like an off-brand Ovaltine? It tastes exactly like real chocolate milk! :eek: :poke:

glockmail
06-05-2008, 12:40 PM
So is "Anal" like an off-brand Ovaltine? It tastes exactly like real chocolate milk! :eek: :poke: Don't tell me your into scat now!?!

BTW my cougar friend in Peach Tree claims that Atlanta is 12% gay. True?

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Yeah, thats great. Making your so-called friend feel bad about himself good job.

I bet you kick cats too :laugh2:

good job

Hagbard Celine
06-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Don't tell me your into scat now!?!

BTW my cougar friend in Peach Tree claims that Atlanta is 12% gay. True?

I'm not into scat! :(
I have no clue what the percentage is. Buckhead in Atlanta is supposed to be a very "gay" area, but I think that's most upper-class urban areas. Their culture seems to thrive there.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Glock, I like you as a person, I consider you a friend

I just dont like/agree with some of your language on gays.

am i telling you what to do or think... absolutely NOT

we cool :cheers2:?

glockmail
06-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, thats great. Making your so-called friend feel bad about himself good job.

good job
Good friends tell it like it is, so you can be a better person.

glockmail
06-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm not into scat! :(
I have no clue what the percentage is. Buckhead in Atlanta is supposed to be a very "gay" area, but I think that's most upper-class urban areas. Their culture seems to thrive there. Its another urban legend that queers have higher incomes.

OCA
06-05-2008, 04:25 PM

good job

Yeah don't ever tell someone the truth, just gloss over shit to spare their feelings, that works everytime.

Worthless fucking lib logic.