PDA

View Full Version : Bestiality 'OK if animal approves' II

dread
06-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Famous 'gay' activist claims Constitution deems sex with animals 'inalienable right'

Frank Kameny, a hero to the homosexual community who was integral in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to reclassify same-sex activities as "normal," has written to a pro-family organization that he believes bestiality is fine, "as long as the animal doesn't mind."

In a weekend letter to Americans for Truth, an organization dedicated to revealing the truth about homosexuality, Kameny also said there is no such thing as "sexual perversion."

"Absolutely indisputably a central part of the very definition of Americanism is the guarantee, found in the Declaration of Independence, as not merely a Right, but as an Inalienable Right, of the 'Pursuit of Happiness,'" he wrote. "If something which someone arbitrarily defines as a 'sexual perversion' provides happiness for consenting adult participants, then its enjoyment is enshrined in basic Americanism.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66060

So much for those slippery slope naysayers......

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Famous 'gay' activist claims Constitution deems sex with animals 'inalienable right'

Frank Kameny, a hero to the homosexual community who was integral in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to reclassify same-sex activities as "normal," has written to a pro-family organization that he believes bestiality is fine, "as long as the animal doesn't mind."

In a weekend letter to Americans for Truth, an organization dedicated to revealing the truth about homosexuality, Kameny also said there is no such thing as "sexual perversion."

"Absolutely indisputably a central part of the very definition of Americanism is the guarantee, found in the Declaration of Independence, as not merely a Right, but as an Inalienable Right, of the 'Pursuit of Happiness,'" he wrote. "If something which someone arbitrarily defines as a 'sexual perversion' provides happiness for consenting adult participants, then its enjoyment is enshrined in basic Americanism.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66060

So much for those slippery slope naysayers......

Well just hold on... missilecock will be along shortly to defend bestiality. He loves the homos and now the homo pedophiles, might as well defend the dog and pony molesters too.

Missileman
06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Well just hold on... missilecock will be along shortly to defend bestiality. He loves the homos and now the homo pedophiles, might as well defend the dog and pony molesters too.

Q: How can you tell that Pole Rider is lying? A: He's just posted something.

Like I said before numbnuts...I can actually back up my claims that you're an immoral, un-Christian, hypocritical, piece of shit. It's all right here: http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=94395&postcount=22

All you can do is post the same lies over and over again. Everyone can see your shit is weak. Every post makes you look more pathetic.

Missileman
06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Also, how do you know if the animal does or does not mind?

Ask Pole Rider...he's an expert on the subject.

MtnBiker
06-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Thread copied, edited and moved to the Steel Cage so Pale and Misselman can persue their personal fued here.

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 09:36 PM
You're far too predictable missiledong. It's a sign of your meager, feeble intelligence.

Missileman
06-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Thread copied, edited and moved to the Steel Cage so Pale and Misselman can persue their personal fued here.

Thanks...maybe we can get that pussy Pole Rider to try to back up his lies with something more than smoke. I'm not holding my breath though.

dread
06-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Ask Pole Rider...he's an expert on the subject.

You cant answer the question?

Missileman
06-04-2008, 07:01 AM
You cant answer the question?

That's correct. Did you even read what the question is?

dread
06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
YES!

Mtnbiker asked how do you know if the animal is giving consent or not. Are you an animal mind reader?

gabosaurus
06-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Shouldn't this be combined with the "Actsnoblemartin's being a pain in the ass" thread?

But only if the animal approves... :p

Missileman
06-04-2008, 04:17 PM
YES!

Mtnbiker asked how do you know if the animal is giving consent or not. Are you an animal mind reader?

I never offered an opinion on how one might tell. I have no way of knowing, nor do I care to speculate, on whether the parakeet Pole Rider is molesting is having a good time or not.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 12:08 AM
the anti-equality folks have to go to beastiality which is not the same since animals cant consent, since their so desperate with this ruling, to say how were all gonna turn gay and die because of this ruling.

The only thing that will really happen is gays will do what the have done for the last 50 years, be with each in loving relationships just like hetero's do

I wait for the hate from the anti-equality folks

Q: How can you tell that Pole Rider is lying? A: He's just posted something.

Like I said before numbnuts...I can actually back up my claims that you're an immoral, un-Christian, hypocritical, piece of shit. It's all right here: http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=94395&postcount=22

All you can do is post the same lies over and over again. Everyone can see your shit is weak. Every post makes you look more pathetic.

dread
06-05-2008, 12:19 AM
You need to check you facts before you post. It was the leader of the gay community that said that beastiality is a wonderful thing...This is a guy you support. So therefor you support beastiality.

My Winter Storm
06-05-2008, 04:06 AM
You need to check you facts before you post. It was the leader of the gay community that said that beastiality is a wonderful thing...This is a guy you support. So therefor you support beastiality.

You have got to be kidding yourself. Just because people support this man and his support for the gay community does not automatically mean that those same supporters support bestility.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:18 AM
what fued?

pale cant accept that someone has the balls to disagree with him :laugh2:

so he must destroy them :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Perhaps, I think it would be quite funny actually :laugh2:

Shouldn't this be combined with the "Actsnoblemartin's being a pain in the ass" thread?

But only if the animal approves... :p

OCA
06-05-2008, 09:57 AM
the anti-equality folks have to go to beastiality which is not the same since animals cant consent, since their so desperate with this ruling, to say how were all gonna turn gay and die because of this ruling.

Do you even know what the fuck you are ever talking about?

Not one person here has ever said that "we're all gonna turn queer and die", please stop lying you retarded fuck.

It is true that people have died from a direct consequence of the queer lifestyle, or do you not believe that AIDS is an astronomically higher happening among the queer community?

I could also show you how the queers, because of their unwillingness to police theirselves at the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic, infected the blood supply thereby murdering thousands of innocent people.

Ray give it up, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about on this subject and are making more of an ass out of yourself than the whole board already thinks you are.

dread
06-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Do you even know what the fuck you are ever talking about?

Not one person here has ever said that "we're all gonna turn queer and die", please stop lying you retarded fuck.

It is true that people have died from a direct consequence of the queer lifestyle, or do you not believe that AIDS is an astronomically higher happening among the queer community?

I could also show you how the queers, because of their unwillingness to police theirselves at the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic, infected the blood supply thereby murdering thousands of innocent people.

Ray give it up, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about on this subject and are making more of an ass out of yourself than the whole board already thinks you are.

I think ACTS has conveniently forgot about all the bath houses that are still around and how std's among gays are steadily on the rise again.

Roomy
06-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I think ACTS has conveniently forgot about all the bath houses that are still around and how std's among gays are steadily on the rise again.

For christs sake Dread, think for yourself you sycophantic fuck head, every post you make is on the back of some other dickhead bullying someone else.How about I bully the fuck out of you? You fucking simpleton.:cool:

dan
06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
For christs sake Dread, think for yourself you sycophantic fuck head, every post you make is on the back of some other dickhead bullying someone else.How about I bully the fuck out of you? You fucking simpleton.:cool:

hahahhaha, Roomy rules!:lol:

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
you are my hero :rock:

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
yes he does

:salute:

hahahhaha, Roomy rules!:lol:

OCA
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM

Dread knows quality when he/she sees it.

Hey Roomy, why don't you try and bully me, the one with the biggest balls here? You won't do it because you know i'll fuck you up for the umpteenth time.

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Roomy, why don't you try and bully me, the one with the biggest balls here?

Roomy has balls? That's news to me. I was getting ready to send him some discount coupons from Victoria's Secret... :p

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 11:13 PM
oca is a ****

Roomy has balls? That's news to me. I was getting ready to send him some discount coupons from Victoria's Secret... :p

OCA
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
oca is a ****

That is God.......it only needs 3***

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 04:25 PM

Hahaha. The emoticon makes it. :laugh:

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM

Ooh, classy girl :boobies:

Roomy
06-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Dread knows quality when he/she sees it.

Hey Roomy, why don't you try and bully me, the one with the biggest balls here? You won't do it because you know i'll fuck you up for the umpteenth time.

I knock seven bells out of your punch drunch battered face whenever the mood takes me but you get boring after a while:cool:

ranger
06-07-2008, 09:56 AM
I knock seven bells out of your punch drunch battered face whenever the mood takes me but you get boring after a while:cool:

Whats the matter Roomy, all upset because your butt buddy playmate is sidelined for a little while?

ranger
06-07-2008, 09:57 AM
At least Marty can spend some more quality time with ***** in the basement where she can show him all the things he needs to know. Incest is best as that crowd always says.

dread
06-07-2008, 10:49 AM

By all means go ahead and try.

ranger
06-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Yes, please do. Come and try and see who else jumps on your ass.

OCA
06-07-2008, 11:20 AM

You take seven shots in the kisser from me then blow bubbles.:laugh2:

Never met a pikey with such dimentia......sad.

OCA
06-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Yes, please do. Come and try and see who else jumps on your ass.

Roomy is a fucking mosquito, not even a bit player here, I wouldn't worry about him too much, he's just good for a light workout.

One time he was banned for 3 days when I was on staff and I arbitrarily came along and increased it to 3 months............................funny as shit it was!:laugh2::dance:

ranger
06-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Roomy is a fucking mosquito, not even a bit player here, I wouldn't worry about him too much, he's just good for a light workout.

One time he was banned for 3 days when I was on staff and I arbitrarily came along and increased it to 3 months............................funny as shit it was!:laugh2::dance:

Sounds like fun.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Congenitally joined twins...at the hips:laugh2:

Fucking idiots, I suppose Ranger the tit is in your new little gang of thick bastards?

ranger
06-07-2008, 12:56 PM

Fucking idiots, I suppose Ranger the tit is in your new little gang of thick bastards?

Wow, no wonder you and Farty get along so well. You both have lame comebacks. Did you guys share the little bus to school or maybe you guys share something else?

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Wow, no wonder you and Farty get along so well. You both have lame comebacks. Did you guys share the little bus to school or maybe you guys share something else?

Ohhhhhh.....for fucks sake, another nonentity not worth bothering with, tell OCA I want a word with him, will you dafty?:cool:

ranger
06-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Ohhhhhh.....for fucks sake, another nonentity not worth bothering with, tell OCA I want a word with him, will you dafty?:cool:

So you did share something else, were you the pitcher or the catcher? Just trying to sort out your's and Farty's relationship so I know to address the man man and not the man bitch.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM
So you did share something else, were you the pitcher or the catcher? Just trying to sort out your's and Farty's relationship so I know to address the man man and not the man bitch.

Between you, OCA and Dread I am at a loss as to who I should euthanaise first.
:cool:

You in particular are a waste of my time, bye bye:cool:

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:30 PM

Roomy is scared as fuck to address me directly, the lack of manhood is disappointing to be quite frank.

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Between you, OCA and Dread I am at a loss as to who I should euthanaise first.
:cool:

You in particular are a waste of my time, bye bye:cool:

Love the lounge thread Pikey, if you hate it here so bad why did you beg someone to contact Jim for your password here?

God I hate fucking hypocrites most of all.

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:32 PM

Roomy, the brand of jealousy you are showing now is particularly ugly.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I am a member here, I lost my credentials and asked someone with a brain if he could help me out, he obviously got in touch with someone else with a brain and here I am surrounded by fucking idiots:laugh2:

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:47 PM
I am a member here, I lost my credentials and asked someone with a brain if he could help me out, he obviously got in touch with someone else with a brain and here I am surrounded by fucking idiots:laugh2:

Too much use of this":laugh2:" denotes a lack of self confidence, you are the only one laughing pikey.

But really you are gone for a long time and now you come back and think you have a say...................that actually deserves a :laugh2:

ranger
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Too much use of this":laugh2:" denotes a lack of self confidence, you are the only one laughing pikey.

But really you are gone for a long time and now you come back and think you have a say...................that actually deserves a :laugh2:

Him and farty are in love with that smilie, this one as well :dance: Makes you wonder if they are in touch with reality or just each other?

gabosaurus
06-07-2008, 06:20 PM
I saw one story on google that reminded me of this forum. A local legislator felt bestiality was a "protected right" for consenting adults. But he was "vehemently opposed" to interracial relationships and marriages.

And then, there is this:
http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0722/bestiality_ctv.html

If posting this link infringes on the privacy of anyone in this forum, I apologize. :D