PDA

View Full Version : "If you don't ride a Harley Davidson, chances are your wifes boyfriend does".

dread
06-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Ranger says my boyfriend doesn't ride anymore...

:laugh2:

Just messing with you Pale! Love your new signature!

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 11:16 PM
A thread about biker sayings was started on another biker board I visit, and that was my favorite so I stole it. I'd never heard it before.

Another good one is, seen on the back of a guys T-shirt, "if you can read this, the bitch fell off." :laugh:

dread
06-03-2008, 11:17 PM
A thread about biker sayings was started on another biker board I visit, and that was my favorite so I stole it. I'd never heard it before.

Another good one is, seen on the back of a guys T-shirt, "if you can read this, the bitch fell off." :laugh:

Damn near choked on that one...Too funny!

Trigg
06-04-2008, 10:09 AM

Another good one is, seen on the back of a guys T-shirt, ]"if you can read this, the bitch fell off."[/B] :laugh:

Hubby saw that shirt and now says he's gonna get one.

Pale Rider
06-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Hubby saw that shirt and now says he's gonna get one.

Well then you'll have to get one that says, "this bitch DOESN'T fall off," or "I'm the BITCH that fell off," ... http://www.jadedtees.com/badfasmovbik.html

Personally, I think I'm going to get one that says, "you look like I need to drink more." :alcoholic: ... :laugh:

jackass
06-04-2008, 03:09 PM
If you don't ride a Harley Davidson, chances are your wifes boyfriend does

Good then while he is riding my hog...I can ride his!!

:laugh2::laugh2:
Just kidding.... :)