PDA

View Full Version : Nienna- have you seen this movie?

Abbey Marie
03-04-2007, 07:48 PM
If you are interested in a sensual movie based on a book of the Bible, (yes, I said that!), check out One Night With The King. It's about Esther, Xerxes, Haman, etc. It will leave you feeling much more uplifted than The Departed, and is a nice movie for you and your man to watch together once the kidlets are in bed.
:coffee:

Nienna
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
If you are interested in a sensual movie based on a book of the Bible, (yes, I said that!), check out One Night With The King. It's about Esther, Xerxes, Haman, etc. It will leave you feeling much more uplifted than The Departed, and is a nice movie for you and your man to watch together once the kidlets are in bed.
:coffee:

My mom saw this movie and LOVED it! But she said it was better to read the book first, so I am going to do that. Great suggestion, Abbey!

:)

5stringJeff
03-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I saw it also (my wife wanted to see it). I thought it was a bit trite, but a decent movie.

Abbey Marie
03-04-2007, 11:49 PM
My mom saw this movie and LOVED it! But she said it was better to read the book first, so I am going to do that. Great suggestion, Abbey!

:)

I have to warn you, Xerxes is very appealing, IMO. :coffee:

I read that the actor who played him was affected by the role, and acted in a Christian film after it. I can't say for sure, though.

Nienna
03-05-2007, 08:20 AM
I have to warn you, Xerxes is very appealing, IMO. :coffee:

I read that the actor who played him was affected by the role, and acted in a Christian film after it. I can't say for sure, though.

Wow! That would be really great! :)