PDA

View Full Version : Martin, when are you going to Texas?

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Surely you have a trip planned. If you are going to the Austin or Dallas areas, let me know. I will let you in on some hot spots to visit.
If you are going anyplace else, good luck.

Surely you are planning a trip to Texas this summer, I hope.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Thank You gabs

youre a sweetheart, and your husband is a very lucky man

:salute:

Im actually going in the fall, its too hot :poke: in the summer

and no hot spots for me, im going to visit my sister, her husband , my niece, and my best friend april :)

Surely you have a trip planned. If you are going to the Austin or Dallas areas, let me know. I will let you in on some hot spots to visit.
If you are going anyplace else, good luck.

Surely you are planning a trip to Texas this summer, I hope.

Im ready to tell you where my sister and april live if you want

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Wells, that's good. I thought you might like to know of some really nice and romantic places to have dinner or hang out.
I do agree that Texas is hot during the summer. My best friend Beth enjoys Austin, but I think it is because she grew up in Texas. So she is used to the heat somewhat.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 10:59 PM
as long as im with my princess , the donkey is in heaven, as i was last time, cause i thought it would never happen :(((

Wells, that's good. I thought you might like to know of some really nice and romantic places to have dinner or hang out.
I do agree that Texas is hot during the summer. My best friend Beth enjoys Austin, but I think it is because she grew up in Texas. So she is used to the heat somewhat.

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 11:03 PM
as long as im with my princess , the donkey is in heaven...

Martin, that is probably not a good way to put things. Placing women in the same reference with donkeys will not be properly construed.
You should get together with Dillo. He is a really ladies man and can give you some good tips.

Dilloduck
06-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Martin, that is probably not a good way to put things. Placing women in the same reference with donkeys will not be properly construed.
You should get together with Dillo. He is a really ladies man and can give you some good tips.

Don't say "tips" to Marty. He looks silly enough talking like a donkey.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Im the donkey from shrek, she is the princess from shrek.

diuretic
06-06-2008, 04:01 AM
Austin's bloody hot in summer and there isn't even a beach near it! And I live in a state that is 9/10 desert and bloody hot in summer as well.

Only one thing for it.....:cheers2: <--- Lone Star or Tecate

Enjoy Texas Martin, I have some fond, but very fuzzy, memories of Texas, mainly because of :cheers2: <----Lone Star or Tecate or perhaps it was Shiner Bock, wait, coulda been Tequila as well.....:laugh2:

glockmail
06-06-2008, 06:06 AM
....my best friend april :).... April's a lesbian?

actsnoblemartin
06-06-2008, 05:14 PM
edited

gabosaurus
06-06-2008, 05:16 PM
A lot of people consider Glock funny. Most of them are in his real life. :p

Noir
06-06-2008, 05:21 PM
not funny :death:

Dont you ever talk shit about april again!

she is off limits.

You wanna talk shit about me fine, but dont you dare talk shit about april

Dude calm down, he wasn't talkin shit about april, he was picking up on a clear querk from you post, and apon readin the post it was also my first thought for a witty reply, but glocks beaten me to it,

actsnoblemartin
06-06-2008, 05:23 PM
alright, im sorry.

April is having a bad day, as am i.

so im feeling very defensive about her.

Dude calm down, he wasn't talkin shit about april, he was picking up on a clear querk from you post, and apon readin the post it was also my first thought for a witty reply, but glocks beaten me to it,

5stringJeff
06-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Austin's bloody hot in summer and there isn't even a beach near it! And I live in a state that is 9/10 desert and bloody hot in summer as well.

Only one thing for it.....:cheers2: <--- Lone Star or Tecate

Enjoy Texas Martin, I have some fond, but very fuzzy, memories of Texas, mainly because of :cheers2: <----Lone Star or Tecate or perhaps it was Shiner Bock, wait, coulda been Tequila as well.....:laugh2:

Shiner Bock is the best beer on a hot summer's day!

glockmail
06-06-2008, 08:21 PM
A lot of people consider Glock funny. Most of them are in his real life. :p
Most of the women I have known consider me not just funny, but damn sexy as all hell.:thanks:

glockmail
06-06-2008, 08:22 PM
edited Marty!!! :cheers2:

diuretic
06-07-2008, 04:27 AM

I have to say it's a nice beer - and yes I have come across a beer I didn't like (it was some sort of brown stuff from Thailand - not Singha, I love that one).

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
I have to say it's a nice beer - and yes I have come across a beer I didn't like (it was some sort of brown stuff from Thailand - not Singha, I love that one).

LOVE LOVE LOVE Singha. :beer:

diuretic
06-07-2008, 10:32 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE Singha. :beer:

It's a really interesting beer that one - perfect (of course) with lovely Thai
cuisine :cheers2:

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 10:42 AM
It's a really interesting beer that one - perfect (of course) with lovely Thai
cuisine :cheers2:

I'd be hard pressed to think of something I'd rather have for dinner. :)

5stringJeff
06-07-2008, 10:54 AM

Unfortunately, Shiner doesn't distribute in NY. :(

Fortunately, they DO distribute in Georgia, so I'll be having some in less than two months!!! :cheers2:

OCA
06-07-2008, 11:36 AM

Horseshit! Although Shiner is a great ale from the damndest of places, on a really hot day nothing beats a cold freakin tecate.

And honestly right now i'm really into this Miller Chill stuff, i'm hooked on it, it may turn me into a full blown alkie.

OCA
06-07-2008, 11:37 AM

Fortunately, they DO distribute in Georgia, so I'll be having some in less than two months!!! :cheers2:

Lone Star is better Jeff!:laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Why are all of you arguing about different brands of beer? It all comes from the same cow. :p

dan
06-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Horseshit! Although Shiner is a great ale from the damndest of places, on a really hot day nothing beats a cold freakin tecate.

And honestly right now i'm really into this Miller Chill stuff, i'm hooked on it, it may turn me into a full blown alkie.

At least you and Roomy will have a little more in common!

Anyhow, that Miller Chill stuff is garbage. I got drunk off PBR last night, great cheap evening followed by the most miserable morning I can remember in a long time.

OCA
06-07-2008, 02:26 PM
At least you and Roomy will have a little more in common!

Anyhow, that Miller Chill stuff is garbage. I got drunk off PBR last night, great cheap evening followed by the most miserable morning I can remember in a long time.

You see I've always loved salt and lime, thats why I love tequila shots and tostitos with a hint of lime.

Miller Chill kicks ass!

PBR!!!!!!!! LOL. In college we used to go to a place with 50 cent Schlitz drafts......gives me the shits just thinking about it.

glockmail
06-07-2008, 03:11 PM
You see I've always loved salt and lime, thats why I love tequila shots and tostitos with a hint of lime.

Miller Chill kicks ass!

PBR!!!!!!!! LOL. In college we used to go to a place with 50 cent Schlitz drafts......gives me the shits just thinking about it.

Mike's West View Cafe in North Amherst Mass had Friday happy hour specials with three 7oz Rolling Rock glass bottles. These were the heavy returable ones. They had to stop selling them because they made such good throwing weapons once a fight broke out.

When I was a kid there was one gas station in town that sold 7 oz Cokes in returnable bottles for a dime each. You had to drink it in sight of the guys in the shop though and replace the bottle in the wood crate before they let you leave.

5stringJeff
06-07-2008, 06:26 PM

Lone Star is better Jeff!:laugh2:

I'll take Lone Star over Tecate, and Shiner over both. Never had the Miller Chill before, though. Does it taste like a Corona with a lime sunk in it?

shattered
06-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Im the donkey from shrek, she is the princess from shrek.

How does that go over with this so-called girlfriend you profess to having?

diuretic
06-07-2008, 10:03 PM

Can't get it here either (yet). I think I've seen everything but Shiner for sale here.

diuretic
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Why are all of you arguing about different brands of beer? It all comes from the same cow. :p

Wash out your keyboard young lady! This is serious discussion! :laugh2:

diuretic
06-07-2008, 10:06 PM

Donkey.

That's all you need to know :D

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 12:51 AM
very well actually.

We get along like two peas in a pod, she is the dragon and im the donkey :)

thanks for your concern :cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 12:53 AM
I consider you my friend, and dont worry I still think you're funny :cheers2:

Most of the women I have known consider me not just funny, but damn sexy as all hell.:thanks: