PDA

View Full Version : The true conservatives come out

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 10:37 PM
My cousin David was listening to a conservative talk show in the Dallas area. The host was totally anti-McCain while the nomination was being contested. He was asking listeners whether they would "hold their nose" and vote for McCain, or go to the other side and vote for Obama.
Seems as though the "stinkers" were winning by a wide margin. Though the host had to hit the "cut" button on several occasions.
Such as "If the Democrats think we are going to vote for a n--- "
Other callers were admonished were using words such as "coon", "monkey" and "boy."

Then there was the blog reply that felt Obama would sell the country out to Muslim terrorists. Because "a n****r and a sand n****r are pretty much the same thing."

Dilloduck
06-05-2008, 10:39 PM
My cousin David was listening to a conservative talk show in the Dallas area. The host was totally anti-McCain while the nomination was being contested. He was asking listeners whether they would "hold their nose" and vote for McCain, or go to the other side and vote for Obama.
Seems as though the "stinkers" were winning by a wide margin. Though the host had to hit the "cut" button on several occasions.
Such as "If the Democrats think we are going to vote for a n--- "
Other callers were admonished were using words such as "coon", "monkey" and "boy."

Then there was the blog reply that felt Obama would sell the country out to Muslim terrorists. Because "a n****r and a sand n****r are pretty much the same thing."

is there a point here somewhere ?

hjmick
06-05-2008, 10:42 PM
is there a point here somewhere ?

Isn't obvious? Geez Dillo, if it was a snake it would have bit you! All conservatives are hateful, ignorant bigots.

Dilloduck
06-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Isn't obvious? Geez Dillo, if it was a snake it would have bit you! All conservatives are hateful, ignorant bigots.

Thanks hj. I outta know better than to gives Gabs the benefit of the doubt.

hjmick
06-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks hj. I outta know better than to gives Gabs the benefit of the doubt.

Just doing my part, brother, just doing my part.

gabosaurus
06-05-2008, 10:54 PM
If you are above the thought, more kudos to you.
But from reading posts in this forum, I know a lot of DP members are not.

hjmick
06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
If you are above the thought, more kudos to you.
But from reading posts in this forum, I know a lot of DP members are not.

I understand where you could draw that conclusion. But do understand that, in my opinion, the number of conservatives who could truly be considered bigots are in the minority (no pun intended).

06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
i dont really see what this thread has to do with "true" conservatives

crin63
06-06-2008, 01:10 AM
i dont really see what this thread has to do with "true" conservatives

This thread has nothing to do with true conservatives.

Gabby just saw an opportunity to try an slam conservatives and imply that were all bigots. Thats all.

glockmail
06-06-2008, 06:11 AM
This thread has nothing to do with true conservatives.

Gabby just saw an opportunity to try an slam conservatives and imply that were all bigots. Thats all.The only race that I hate is an election won by a Democrat.

PostmodernProphet
06-06-2008, 06:33 AM
Obama won't get elected because of his color.....he is too green.....

diuretic
06-06-2008, 06:47 AM
The only race that I hate is an election won by a Democrat.

Nice zinger! :coffee: