PDA

View Full Version : my neighbor's a murderer

dan
06-06-2008, 12:19 PM
http://www.wrdw.com
Watch the video clip in the middle, to the right of the box that says 'NEWS NOW'.

That guy lives in my building, one door over from me. We weren't friends by any means, but we've talked many times, and we always said 'hi' in passing. Apparently, he killed a security guard while trying to steal some copper from a recycling center.

I'm freaked out. It's better than him just being some psycho going around killing random people, but still... what the hell?

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 12:35 PM
It may have been an accidental murder. He could've panicked when he got caught. :dunno: Doesn't excuse it by any means, but thinking of it that way may help you with feeling freaked out.

AllieBaba
06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Yikes, the thought of "accidental murder" freaks me out more than planned murder because you never know when you might trip on somebody who might "accidentally" kill you.

I was sitting in my home one night watching tv with my bf, late at night, lights off...and somebody tried the door. Easy the first time, then with a shove the second time. My bf barrelled out the door, and it was some freaky rapist who started blathering that he thought it was somebody else's house...but then went on to say the rape charges pending against him were all hype, and THEN went on to tell my bf that he knew me. (I had never met the guy in my life).

The world is full of freaks. Best to always be on the alert.

dan
06-06-2008, 02:15 PM
It may have been an accidental murder. He could've panicked when he got caught. :dunno: Doesn't excuse it by any means, but thinking of it that way may help you with feeling freaked out.

Yeah, I mean, I'm not freaked out as in he might come kill me, too. I don't think he would do that, I think the security guard was clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time. Again, doesn't excuse it, but it's better than if he was just going around killing random people for sport.

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I mean, I'm not freaked out as in he might come kill me, too. I don't think he would do that, I think the security guard was clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time. Again, doesn't excuse it, but it's better than if he was just going around killing random people for sport.

Yeah I don't know if you watch "Dexter" on Showtime (In my top three favorite shows) but it would be much worse if you'd had the Ice Truck Killer living next to you all this time. You would never sleep again.