PDA

View Full Version : I need a new project

jimnyc
06-06-2008, 03:37 PM
I just sold off the last of my latest sites, steamystars.com. I was sad to see that one go as I've updated it for 229 days straight and put a lot of time and energy into it. The only decent site remaining I have left is this one, which I have no intention of selling.

I need to find another site to develop, or all of you bastards will start seeing more and more of me around here! :coffee:

Hagbard Celine
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
I just sold off the last of my latest sites, steamystars.com. I was sad to see that one go as I've updated it for 229 days straight and put a lot of time and energy into it. The only decent site remaining I have left is this one, which I have no intention of selling.

I need to find another site to develop, or all of you bastards will start seeing more and more of me around here! :coffee:

God forbid! Somebody find this guy a website to manage! :cheers2: Just kiddin' mayne. You know I love yo mamma.

Kathianne
06-06-2008, 03:45 PM
God forbid! Somebody find this guy a website to manage! :cheers2: Just kiddin' mayne. You know I love yo mamma.

I love his momma too, in a good way! :laugh2: How is Joan doing? I haven't seen her on for awhile.

jimnyc
06-06-2008, 03:52 PM

I'll be looking to harass you first if I can't find a new project soon!

I love his momma too, in a good way! :laugh2: How is Joan doing? I haven't seen her on for awhile.

She's doing ok I guess. I know she pops on here a lot but rarely posts. She feels like her opinion doesn't count and that she doesn't fit in. She can probably share more about past politics than she realizes, and many would benefit from her knowledge. She's pretty smart for an old lady! LOL

Kathianne
06-06-2008, 03:57 PM
I'll be looking to harass you first if I can't find a new project soon!

She's doing ok I guess. I know she pops on here a lot but rarely posts. She feels like her opinion doesn't count and that she doesn't fit in. She can probably share more about past politics than she realizes, and many would benefit from her knowledge. She's pretty smart for an old lady! LOL

I agree! So many of our young posters could learn alot. Time for some pm's. ;)

MtnBiker
06-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Create a gasoline saving website.

gabosaurus
06-06-2008, 07:06 PM
The internet world can always use another site dedicated to big boobies!

Do you still have your movie review blog?

5stringJeff
06-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Jim, I may be getting back to you in a couple of days about this.

glockmail
06-06-2008, 08:31 PM

My wife and I always joke: 'is so-and-so dead or not'? Maybe you can set up a site www.deadornot.com

Kathianne
06-06-2008, 08:34 PM
How about, "heart of an optimist, brain of a cynic." Sounds about right, love intended.

manu1959
06-06-2008, 09:43 PM

shit ... i loved that site....