PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back And With A heart Blacker Than The Aces Of Spades

OCA
06-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Its mission go!

Got a reprieve from the warden as my conviction was overturned on appeal because of an overzealous cop.

jimnyc
06-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Its mission go!

Got a reprieve from the warden as my conviction was overturned on appeal because of an overzealous cop.

Read my announcement and rules update before commencing on your new mission! The cop was given a merit award for his courageous behavior against the town hoodlum! :laugh2:

OCA
06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Read my announcement and rules update before commencing on your new mission! The cop was given a merit award for his courageous behavior against the town hoodlum! :laugh2:

Have read the rules James and followed them to a "t' my friend! You know i've always espoused the "no family member shit" from way back.

What I really want to know though is are we not allowed to speak truth about members anymore? Are we going to allow certain members to so friggin goony and lay what amounts to nothing more than bird droppings on the board because of, how shall we say it? A shortcircuit in the brain wiring?

Hell all I did was call into question his mental preparedness for putting something in the lounge that was an obvious music forum choice and wham! Barney Fife came and got me.

jimnyc
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Up top if you wish to debate. Down in the cage if you wanna get in the mud. Anything "personal" - shoot me a PM.