PDA

View Full Version : Latino voters favor Obama

gabosaurus
06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Yes, there are a lot of them out there. And they have the same vote you do.
Unless the Republicans steal their vote again.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/la-na-latinos6-2008jun06,0,176151.story

Gaffer
06-06-2008, 07:16 PM
They only have the same voting rights as me if they are American citizens. But that won't stop the libs from getting them out to vote.

Noir
06-06-2008, 07:29 PM
They only have the same voting rights as me if they are American citizens and if the republican party let them vote.

There, fixed it for ya.:salute:

theHawk
06-06-2008, 08:41 PM

:lol:

I guess every vote initially belongs to Democrats until a Republican "steals" it.

Silver
06-06-2008, 08:50 PM
That about covers it....:cheers2:

manu1959
06-06-2008, 09:29 PM
yes because the republicans want them to work for a living and pay taxes.....

Silver
06-06-2008, 09:32 PM
The "get whitey" crowd is frothing at the mouth...they've never had an opportunity like the one in front of them now....

Noir
06-07-2008, 04:39 AM
:lol:

I guess every vote initially belongs to Democrats until a Republican "steals" it.

You do remember the 2000 ellection don't'cha? It didn't matter if they wanted to vote Democrat or republican, there vote was stolen from them. Fact.

Noir
06-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I've been asked to prove that the votes were stolen...which i must say i was not expectin cus anyone who i have talked to about the 2000 Bush-Gore ellections have all talked about the thieft.

I would refer anyone who is unsure onto: http://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=liZMuTu8jIUC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=%22Kellner%22+%22Grand+Theft+2000:+Media+Specta cle+and+a+Stolen+Election%22+&ots=mt9HR2jQSD&sig=pu88LVUA5IzYyxKR-yjPHdWIoEM#PPP1,M1

I would also refer you on to 'Stupid white men' by Micheal Moore.

May i also add that even after all the votes were removed ( some Twenty seven thousand largely African-American votes in Duval County alone were never counted http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2863) that Gore STILL won florida.

On November 27, Republican Secretary of State Katherine Harris officially certified George W. Bush as the "winner" in Florida by 537 votes.

Since that date, independent investigations by the media have revealed that many illegal votes were counted - while many legal votes were not.

If the votes in Florida had been counted by non-partisan election officials in compliance with the law, Gore would have won Florida.

Gore votes 50,996,116
Bush votes 50,456,169
Gore Victory 539,947
http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=181

I do realise the site is called democrats.com but if you look at the content they were indepenadent studies that were carried out, and i know for a fact that the BBC carried out studies and proclaimed Gore the winner.

hjmick
06-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Michael Moore is a proven liar.

Noir
06-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Michael Moore is a proven liar.

I must say i don't like the man, and have watched many movies about him and how he manipulates storries, BUT, i have never herd him be discredited over the 2000 ellections (though i'm always ready to be proved wrong) and also i am not just takin his word for it, i am also using that of the BBC's and other independent study groups.

hjmick
06-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I must say i don't like the man, and have watched many movies about him and how he manipulates storries, BUT, i have never herd him be discredited over the 2000 ellections (though i'm always ready to be proved wrong) and also i am not just takin his word for it, i am also using that of the BBC's and other independent study groups.

I was just calling him a liar. I can't stand the guy. If you had mentioned PETA I would have posted something derogatory about them.

As to the 2000 election, everybody has a version of what happened. I haven't argued or worried about it for seven years and don't intend to start again now. :D

Silver
06-07-2008, 09:48 PM
I've been asked to prove that the votes were stolen...which i must say i was not expectin cus anyone who i have talked to about the 2000 Bush-Gore ellections have all talked about the thieft.

I would refer anyone who is unsure onto: http://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=liZMuTu8jIUC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=%22Kellner%22+%22Grand+Theft+2000:+Media+Specta cle+and+a+Stolen+Election%22+&ots=mt9HR2jQSD&sig=pu88LVUA5IzYyxKR-yjPHdWIoEM#PPP1,M1

I would also refer you on to 'Stupid white men' by Micheal Moore.

May i also add that even after all the votes were removed ( some Twenty seven thousand largely African-American votes in Duval County alone were never counted http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2863) that Gore STILL won florida.

http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=181

I do realise the site is called democrats.com but if you look at the content they were indepenadent studies that were carried out, and i know for a fact that the BBC carried out studies and proclaimed Gore the winner.

You're OD'ing on the Koolade, Sonny....
Get over it .....its 8 years ago and independent news organizations conclude
YOU and GORE are losers......

Electoral votes....B-271....G-266....Too, too bad....

Lesson learned for Dims......Don't try to change the election rules in the middle of an election just because your guy loses...

Yurt
06-07-2008, 11:48 PM

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/la-na-latinos6-2008jun06,0,176151.story

you have ketchup on your face

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 12:56 AM
you have ketchup on your face

Better than your pearl necklace.

Sitarro
06-08-2008, 03:04 AM
I lived in a Hispanic neighborhood in Denver for 7 years. Three generations of Garcias lived in the house in front of mine, they accepted me for being an alright white boy because they heard me playing Santana a lot. I met a lot of the men and women in that neighborhood, there were keg parties almost every night in their back yard/my front yard...... nobody worked in the household except for the father and he got fired from Sears for stealing. What surprised me the most, living in that culture, was how racist they were as a rule. I am from Louisiana, south Louisiana and I have never heard nigger used like that. They hated blacks much worse than they hated wetbacks(their designation) or whites....... they even hated Asians, they didn't bother to differentiate, they hated all of them.

I find it hard to believe they will bother to register to vote and if they do it won't be for that"nigger".

Noir
06-08-2008, 06:45 AM
You're OD'ing on the Koolade, Sonny....
Get over it .....its 8 years ago and independent news organizations conclude
YOU and GORE are losers......

Can you quote these independent sources? cus all the ones i have found says that Gore won.
Also this 'it was 8 years ago' stuff is crap, when should we of stopped talking about it? a month after? a year after? 5 years after? or 8 years after?

Electoral votes....B-271....G-266....Too, too bad....
:link:

Lesson learned for Dims......Don't try to change the election rules in the middle of an election just because your guy loses...
What rules did they try and change? I just memo them taking umbridge to the fact that countless black votes were voided, when the majority of them would have voted dem.
Could you imagine the uproar if the dems had tried to do the same? Ya'll republicans would be sayin 'look, the dems are taking tips from their middle eastern friends and trying to fix elections' but if the republicans do it?....

BTW i'd also like to say i have no problem with bush, and wouldn't of minded if he was the pres. IF the people had a free and fair ellection and chose him as pres. Which did not happen.

Gaffer
06-08-2008, 07:37 AM
This isn't a parliamentary system. Bush won the majority of electoral votes which made him president. Eight years later the libs are still trying to beat him by changing the facts.

Noir
06-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Surly you have to win it state by state yeah? And Florida was the deciding state? and even with the removal of thousands of democrat voters (and some rep voters) and the dems still won, but with the use of the media and help from the supreme court Bush got it.

Now what are the 'facts' and the 'rules' that keep changing?

Sitarro
06-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Surly you have to win it state by state yeah? And Florida was the deciding state? and even with the removal of thousands of democrat voters (and some rep voters) and the dems still won, but with the use of the media and help from the supreme court Bush got it.

Now what are the 'facts' and the 'rules' that keep changing?

The BBC is not independent by any stretch of the imagination, look at how they are gushing over that twat Obama.

Many major newspapers, the Miami Herald, THE NEW YORK TIMES, and so on went to Florida to investigate, they all came to the same conclusion, Bush won. No matter what scenario they tried, BUSH WON.

Noir
06-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Links links links?

And obviously the BBC have spent allot of time on the dems recently (due to the obama-clinton race) and have fetured obama heavily as no one knew who he was (even is some parts of america never mind the UK)

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 04:26 PM
why wouldnt they, he will give them all amnesty :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 04:27 PM
if the bbc is independent then so is the kkk

:laugh2:

The BBC is not independent by any stretch of the imagination, look at how they are gushing over that twat Obama.

Many major newspapers, the Miami Herald, THE NEW YORK TIMES, and so on went to Florida to investigate, they all came to the same conclusion, Bush won. No matter what scenario they tried, BUSH WON.