PDA

View Full Version : what do you people have against youtube Music videos

actsnoblemartin
06-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Their is some amazing music on youtube, so i cant understand why more people hear dont use youtube to find old favorites and discover new favorites by accident

Noir
06-06-2008, 06:38 PM
how do you know they don;t?

gabosaurus
06-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Their is some amazing music on youtube, so i cant understand why more people hear dont use youtube to find old favorites and discover new favorites by accident

Yes Martin, there is. And if we want to watch, we can go to www.youtube.com and watch it! It's not a private site.

If there is a youtube that you think we might enjoy, why not just mention it. Or post the link.
Posting the videos slows down the site for those who have dial-up or slow connections.

Please be consider of other DP members and don't post so many videos. :)

gabosaurus
06-06-2008, 07:08 PM
And Martin, if you ever get tired of youtube videos, you might try this similar site:
www.xtube.com

It's very ... "educational"...

Mr. P
06-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Yes Martin, there is. And if we want to watch, we can go to www.youtube.com and watch it! It's not a private site.

If there is a youtube that you think we might enjoy, why not just mention it. Or post the link.
Posting the videos slows down the site for those who have dial-up or slow connections.

What she said!!!

My Winter Storm
06-07-2008, 04:16 AM
I use YouTube all the time. I like to watch a listen to a clip/song for free before I download it.

ranger
06-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Marty,
Here's one for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdsrK9brWyU

dan
06-07-2008, 09:11 AM
And Martin, if you ever get tired of youtube videos, you might try this similar site:
www.xtube.com

It's very ... "educational"...

What she said!

Am I just an idiot, or did someone take the jacking-off smilie from the list? That's my favorite one!

Also, as an editor, I can't help but point out that this thread is littered with spelling/grammatical errors. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

MtnBiker
06-07-2008, 09:57 AM

Well said.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 10:04 AM

:clap: