PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda's PR Man in America

dread
06-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.”

The site posts videos of U.S. Humvees being blown up by roadside bombs in Iraq. It aims to inspire young Muslims to wage war against the West.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

gabosaurus
06-07-2008, 11:37 AM
What a remarkably interesting site. Thanks for posting it.
Remember, to defeat your adversary, first you must understand him. It's always good to know how the other person thinks.

ranger
06-07-2008, 01:01 PM
With them it's pretty simple, they want us dead. Now that we understand that, can we go fuck them up before they try and make us all dead?

dread
06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
What a remarkably interesting site. Thanks for posting it.
Remember, to defeat your adversary, first you must understand him. It's always good to know how the other person thinks.

Actually I found their blogs and comments kind of fascinating as well.

namvet
06-07-2008, 04:22 PM
wonder if this fucktard has a training camp in his back yard?????

gabosaurus
06-07-2008, 06:06 PM
wonder if this fucktard has a training camp in his back yard?????

Samir Khan is actually not much different in his philosophy that namvet or ranger. Khan preaches hatred and vengeance. So do namvet and ranger.
They are all birds of the same feather.

ranger
06-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Samir Khan is actually not much different in his philosophy that namvet or ranger. Khan preaches hatred and vengeance. So do namvet and ranger.

And there you go, lumping me in and namvet in with all of the pyschos, for what? I believe in doing violence to those who mean to do violence to me or mine before they can inflict said violence.

It's like on the school ground when the guys would start pushing and shoving and talking about how they were going to kick someone's ass. I was the one that when a guy said he was going to kick my ass, I took him at his word and then proceeded to punch him while he was still posturing. They would always claim two things. First that they weren't ready. Second was that they weren't serious. My answer to both was "Well then shut the fuck up."

namvet
06-07-2008, 07:27 PM

this coming form a jew hater. and a terrorists lover. your as useless as your text.

Sitarro
06-07-2008, 08:13 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:
Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.”

The site posts videos of U.S. Humvees being blown up by roadside bombs in Iraq. It aims to inspire young Muslims to wage war against the West.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

That's one ugly ass virgin punk, I wouldn't think twice about putting a Louisville slugger across that kisser of his. What an ass.:fu: Hey, if he votes in our election, who do you think he will support?

dread
06-07-2008, 09:24 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

That's one ugly ass virgin punk, I wouldn't think twice about putting a Louisville slugger across that kisser of his. What an ass.:fu: Hey, if he votes in our election, who do you think he will support?

He would probably vote for Obama...Seeing as McCain already said he would "bomb,bomb,bomb..Bomb, bomb Iran"

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 01:16 AM
And there you go, lumping me in and namvet in with all of the pyschos, for what? I believe in doing violence to those who mean to do violence to me or mine before they can inflict said violence.

Exactly my point. You two and the radical Muslims are on opposite sites of the religious fence, but you are brothers in hatred. Your similar intentions made you equally reprehensible.

namvet
06-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Exactly my point. You two and the radical Muslims are on opposite sites of the religious fence, but you are brothers in hatred. Your similar intentions made you equally reprehensible.

gabosaurus
http://heathenworld.com/swastika/Images/naziflag.gif

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Your lack of knowledge about the Nazi era is laughable. Don't forget that I have German ancestry. My mom's side of the family lives there. My grandfather fought in World War II, on the Eastern Front.

But it is a predictable response from someone who is well suited to be a terrorist. You certainly have the hatred level for it. Perhaps you would be willing to blow yourself up to prove the point.

namvet
06-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Your lack of knowledge about the Nazi era is laughable. Don't forget that I have German ancestry. My mom's side of the family lives there. My grandfather fought in World War II, on the Eastern Front.

But it is a predictable response from someone who is well suited to be a terrorist. You certainly have the hatred level for it. Perhaps you would be willing to blow yourself up to prove the point.

so how many jews did your family murder?????

dread
06-08-2008, 11:50 AM

HUGE fuckin difference between the two groups...ONE group hates those who would see them dead. The other group ACTIVELY tries to kill you..

But then I guess you personally would love to see yourself dead?

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:04 PM
HUGE fuckin difference between the two groups...ONE group hates those who would see them dead. The other group ACTIVELY tries to kill you..

I see no difference at all. Both statements apply to both of you. You don't think we aren't actively looking to kill in Iraq?
Proves that the Bushies are terrorists. Which makes the rest of you terrorist sympathizers.

Sitarro
06-08-2008, 11:08 PM
I see no difference at all. Both statements apply to both of you. You don't think we aren't actively looking to kill in Iraq?
Proves that the Bushies are terrorists. Which makes the rest of you terrorist sympathizers.

Just when I start to think you couldn't be a bigger idiot......BAMMM, you prove me wrong. How much it must suck to be you...... I actually almost feel sorry for you.:fu:

Gaffer
06-08-2008, 11:22 PM

Based on your definition that makes me an ex-terrorist since I am a Vet. Your fast moving up to hanoi jane status with me young lady.

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Your fast moving up to hanoi jane status with me young lady.

Would I get to meet Hanoi John McCain? Or would he curry favor with someone and g et out of it?

Gaffer
06-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Would I get to meet Hanoi John McCain? Or would he curry favor with someone and g et out of it?

I don't give two shits for McCain as a politician. He's a liberal. I do respect the man for his service. You on the other hand I have no respect for. May your turds jump up and kiss you on the face.

namvet
06-09-2008, 08:15 AM

why should a jew hater like you give a rats ass about anything. you've elevated your status here to the board idiot. congrads. perhaps a crown of thrones????