PDA

View Full Version : An open message to Jim

Roomy
06-07-2008, 12:41 PM
I know a guy... you all know him, or at least most of you do.He is an administrator of a board most of us know about and he has almost singlehandedly turned that board around, kept it alive and worthwhile, he is surrounded by mods that encompass the political spectrum, he is fair, he is an arse, but he is fair.Is it against the rules to have the same man administrate different boards? I think you could do worse than ask him to bail you lot out here.The mods here obviously cannot cope and Jim is sick to fucking death of them and us.Ask him Jim.He likes and respects you, his time may be short, but hes the guy to sort it out for you, instead of all these daft new rules which in effect mean you are having to do it all yourself.:cool:

ranger
06-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Sure you want to do that, because your little buddy wouldn't last long before being banned for life plus 10 (if we're thinking of the same person).

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Sure you want to do that, because your little buddy wouldn't last long before being banned for life plus 10 (if we're thinking of the same person).

Hello Jim, I didn't realise you had had a labotomy?

Mr. P
06-07-2008, 01:04 PM
I know a guy... you all know him, or at least most of you do.He is an administrator of a board most of us know about and he has almost singlehandedly turned that board around, kept it alive and worthwhile, he is surrounded by mods that encompass the political spectrum, he is fair, he is an arse, but he is fair.Is it against the rules to have the same man administrate different boards? I think you could do worse than ask him to bail you lot out here.The mods here obviously cannot cope and Jim is sick to fucking death of them and us.Ask him Jim.He likes and respects you, his time may be short, but hes the guy to sort it out for you, instead of all these daft new rules which in effect mean you are having to do it all yourself.:cool:

Great, go play over there and let this owner run "HIS" board as he sees fit! :fu:

ranger
06-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Hello Jim, I didn't realise you had had a labotomy?

You're about as funny as a case of the clap. You also need to work on your spelling. And since you posted this in an open thread, I figured Jim might like to hear what everyone thinks about it. I didn't realize this was your thread simply to dictate to Jim what you felt needed to be done.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Great, go play over there and let this owner run "HIS" board as he sees fit! :fu:

He has mods to do that for him, it's about cutting the mustard Mr. P.:cool:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:11 PM
You're about as funny as a case of the clap. You also need to work on your spelling. And since you posted this in an open thread, I figured Jim might like to hear what everyone thinks about it. I didn't realize this was your thread simply to dictate to Jim what you felt needed to be done.

My spelling? Do point out the mistakes you thick bastard.:laugh2:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:14 PM
I would just like to add, I never dictate to Jim, we talk to each other in a civil manner.He's a better man than you, Gunga Din:laugh2: get me some water sonny:cool:

jimnyc
06-07-2008, 01:17 PM
I am extremely happy with the staff here and the efforts they put forth. If you disagree with a decision they make, you shoot me a PM, and if I feel the decision was incorrect I will make things right. Just about every single action you see happening on this board by staff is not only backed by me, but done so at my direction.

The moderation here is few and far between. Lately we have been taking a few steps to reign in the chaos, but all in all I believe this is one of the least restrictive boards out there.

You will always find some that love staff, and some that think they stink. Generally those who don't like staff happen to be those who were recently on the end of a decision they disagree with.

As for other boards, if they have a great admin and are doing things right, kudos to them. But I don't base what I do here on what others do elsewhere. The 2 others I am most familiar with are Gunny and Damocles. I think very highly of both, think both are quite intelligent, both are quite fair - but that is their boards and this one is mine.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:24 PM
I am extremely happy with the staff here and the efforts they put forth. If you disagree with a decision they make, you shoot me a PM, and if I feel the decision was incorrect I will make things right. Just about every single action you see happening on this board by staff is not only backed by me, but done so at my direction.

The moderation here is few and far between. Lately we have been taking a few steps to reign in the chaos, but all in all I believe this is one of the least restrictive boards out there.

You will always find some that love staff, and some that think they stink. Generally those who don't like staff happen to be those who were recently on the end of a decision they disagree with.

As for other boards, if they have a great admin and are doing things right, kudos to them. But I don't base what I do here on what others do elsewhere. The 2 others I am most familiar with are Gunny and Damocles. I think very highly of both, think both are quite intelligent, both are quite fair - but that is their boards and this one is mine.

I will pm you soon.

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:28 PM

Excellently said Jimmy!

You could've also said that if Roomy likes it so much there that he could pound fucking sand and hang out there permanently if he would like.

P.S. LMFAO@ "turned it around" at USMB, hell Jillian, Chump and DONISTON:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: post there.......................IOW its a shithole.

jimnyc
06-07-2008, 01:31 PM
I will pm you soon.

Do so, you know I'm always responsive to those truly looking for a better and fair environment.

jimnyc
06-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Excellently said Jimmy!

You could've also said that if Roomy likes it so much there that he could pound fucking sand and hang out there permanently if he would like.

P.S. LMFAO@ "turned it around" at USMB, hell Jillian, Chump and DONISTON:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: post there.......................IOW its a shithole.

Nah, Roomy's ok, he always cracks me up. I picture him as a younger Psycho!

As for USMB, you know I'll always have a special place for it as I had a lot to do with it getting to where it is. And while I have no love lost for some members there, out of respect to Gunny I think we should leave that discussion off the board. He's given me that very same courtesy and has always been helpful with me.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Excellently said Jimmy!

He would have said that if he was as fucking thick as you, luckily he isn't:laugh2: You and your little gang of babies are the fucking problem.I might just take your advice and leave you to it:laugh2:

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:42 PM
I might just take your advice and leave you to it:laugh2:

Please God! Just go!:clap:

OCA
06-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Nah, Roomy's ok

Nah, really Roomy's not ok, he's a pikey douchebag, worth about as much as an asskicking then sending him back to the caravan.

Don't know that other than Ray and NM i've run across any others as mentally deficient.

ranger
06-07-2008, 02:10 PM
My spelling? Do point out the mistakes you thick bastard.:laugh2:

lobotomy as in the surgery you and farty have both had thus reducing your brain power to somewhere just above a squid but below a cat.

ranger
06-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Please God! Just go!:clap:

And take your ass buddy farty with you.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 02:55 PM

So you say Jim is "sick to f'ing death" of the mods, ey? Oh, do tell. I'd love to hear all about it.

dread
06-07-2008, 03:31 PM
You and your little gang of babies are the fucking problem.

Funny...I know a bunch of people (other than the ones you are referring to) who think you and those you defend are the real problem.

Also when have I pm'd a mod or for that matter went whining to Jim.

It's called NEVER!

I have also never negatively repped anyone. I ONLY give out positive reps. If I get mad at someone I NEVER put it in a visitor message NOR do I PM them anything nasty. EVERYTHING I have done has been above ground.

When I DO go on the attack it ISNT because you came after me because quite frankly I could give a shit care less and if anything it might make me laugh. But if you start posting shit about banning PR then YOU WILL be dealing with me.

Funny how you are such a hypocrite that it is ok for YOU to defend a knucklebutt who bird poops all over the fucking place but I am NOT allowed ( according to you) to defend my friend Pale whom I am sure I have known far longer than your alliance with ACTS.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Hahahahahahha...it doesn't surprise me that the names I neglected to mention in an earlier post are all here:laugh2:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:36 PM
...because you thick fuckers want me to. I won't:laugh2:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
So you say Jim is "sick to f'ing death" of the mods, ey? Oh, do tell. I'd love to hear all about it.

I'll tell you this much Abbey, I wish you would put me on ignore:cool:

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 03:39 PM
I'll tell you this much Abbey, I wish you would put me on ignore:cool:

Can't do that, but why would you want me to, Roomy?

And, still waiting to hear exactly why Jim is "sick to f'ing death" of the mods.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Funny...I know a bunch of people (other than the ones you are referring to) who think you and those you defend are the real problem.

Also when have I pm'd a mod or for that matter went whining to Jim.

It's called NEVER!

I have also never negatively repped anyone. I ONLY give out positive reps. If I get mad at someone I NEVER put it in a visitor message NOR do I PM them anything nasty. EVERYTHING I have done has been above ground.

When I DO go on the attack it ISNT because you came after me because quite frankly I could give a shit care less and if anything it might make me laugh. But if you start posting shit about banning PR then YOU WILL be dealing with me.

Funny how you are such a hypocrite that it is ok for YOU to defend a knucklebutt who bird poops all over the fucking place but I am NOT allowed ( according to you) to defend my friend Pale whom I am sure I have known far longer than your alliance with ACTS.

Your staus as board leech negates me from bothering with you any more than I wish to:laugh2:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Can't do that, but why would you want me to, Roomy?

And, still waiting to hear exactly why Jim is "sick to f'ing death" of the mods.

I 'm sure you can if you try real hard.
You would like me to diss the mods wouldn't you?:laugh2:

I am watching Steppenwolf on the TV, they are fucking marvelous:cool:

Abbey Marie
06-07-2008, 03:43 PM
You would like me to diss the mods wouldn't you?:laugh2:

You already have. You just haven't backed up your wild claim that Jim is sick to f'ing death of us.

dread
06-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Your staus as board leech negates me from bothering with you any more than I wish to:laugh2:

Now I am hurt...Dissapointed even...I was hoping for something a little more dynamic. Cant you come up with something at least halfheartedly better than leech.

Oh and ranger would probably say that I dont leech enough.

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
You already have. You just haven't backed up your wild claim that Jim is sick to f'ing death of us.

Lets not prolong the agony, we both know where this is heading:cool:

This is what I am sick of,Grow the fuck up.

dread
06-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Lets not prolong the agony, we both know where this is heading:cool:

This is what I am sick of,Grow the fuck up.

Thats pretty rich coming from you!

Roomy
06-07-2008, 03:57 PM
If I have to fuck about with morons I wish Jim would tell you lot to leave us alone instead of playing fucking favourites and whining to the man every 5 fucking minutes and banning when you don't like a fucking swear word.It's easy Abbey, just keep your fucking nose out of it, especially in the cage.:cool:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Thats pretty rich coming from you!
And you know me how? because your idiot boyfriend told you all about me:laugh2::laugh2:fuck off you stupid tart:laugh2:

hjmick
06-07-2008, 09:02 PM
I just can't imagine how this thread could end well...

Mr. P
06-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I just can't imagine how this thread could end well...

It is my belief his intent from the start was to be banned.

hjmick
06-07-2008, 09:14 PM
It is my belief his intent from the start was to be banned.

Seems like several people have simply gone nuts recently. Is there something in the water?

Mr. P
06-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Seems like several people have simply gone nuts recently. Is there something in the water?

Donno I never touch the stuff, I drink :beer:...:laugh2:

But yeah, there must be...full moon maybe? Haven't checked.