PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Southern?

Hobbit
03-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Well, she is when she's speaking in Alabama. She and Obama recently went there to pander to black voters, and Hillary was speaking with a fake Southern drawl the entire time. While her time in Arkansas produced a better accent than your typical Hollywood imitation drawl, she still sounds about as genuine as a $5 Rolex. You can hear a recording of this horror at the link below.

http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

Dilloduck
03-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Well, she is when she's speaking in Alabama. She and Obama recently went there to pander to black voters, and Hillary was speaking with a fake Southern drawl the entire time. While her time in Arkansas produced a better accent than your typical Hollywood imitation drawl, she still sounds about as genuine as a $5 Rolex. You can hear a recording of this horror at the link below.

http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

Watched it live-----I told ya Bill was given her lessons on being black. What a show :laugh2:

Nienna
03-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Wow. LOL!

That's all I can say about that. :)

KarlMarx
03-05-2007, 02:17 PM
there's no class like "no class" and when it comes to no class, Hillary is at the head of the class in a class all by herself...

she will truly help to bring about a classless society

I'm waiting for her infomercial next!

Abbey Marie
03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-puke-kitty-11x.jpg

03-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Obama sounded nearly the same. started mispronouncing words on purpose... What it told me is they think southern blacks are idiots.

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Obama sounded nearly the same. started mispronouncing words on purpose... What it told me is they think southern blacks are idiots. The ones at those DEMOCRAT pep rallies are.

Samantha
03-05-2007, 09:25 PM
She was obviously reciting something someone else said. Do you mock Mark Twain for writing with an accent?

What a non story this is....Obviously the democrats aren't doing anything wrong these days....

:lame2:

manu1959
03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
She was obviously reciting something someone else said. Do you mock Mark Twain for writing with an accent?

What a non story this is....Obviously the democrats aren't doing anything wrong these days....

the dems have it locked.....what did the house and senate do in their first 100 hours of their mandate?.....oh and mark twain was good at his job

Gunny
03-05-2007, 09:46 PM

Mark Twain is a fictional storyteller. Hillary Clinton is a politician ...

Wait .... you may be on to something here!:laugh2:

Mr. P
03-05-2007, 09:49 PM
The ones at those DEMOCRAT pep rallies are.

Yeah..but you would think they'd see through it..Oh well.

MtnBiker
03-05-2007, 09:49 PM

Are you comparing Mrs Bill Clinton's horrendous attempt at a southern accent to the writing's of Mark Twain?

What was the point of using souther accent to recite something someone else said?

Mr. P
03-05-2007, 09:51 PM

Mark Twain wasn't running for the Pres of the U.S. DUMB ASS.

KarlMarx
03-06-2007, 04:31 AM
I come from an immigrant background. I often resented others who used a phony Italian accent. They usually did it to be condescending. I found Hillary's use of a phony Southern drawl to be no less offensive. If I were a black person, I would be demanding an apology, but wouldn't expect one.

The Clinton campaign, like the Clintons, has no savoir faire, no class. They are little better than a hawker selling patent medicines to unsuspecting rubes. Actually, come to think of it, that describes the Clinton campaign to a tee.

CSM
03-06-2007, 06:39 AM

Shouldn't this be in the humor section? The dems are busy disrespecting soldiers and committing treason, just like they always have. I suppose that to some they "are doing nothing wrong".

glockmail
03-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Yeah..but you would think they'd see through it..Oh well. Like I said: Idiots!

Abbey Marie
03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Shouldn't this be in the humor section? The dems are busy disrespecting soldiers and committing treason, just like they always have. I suppose that to some they "are doing nothing wrong".

Drop that last word, and you have it right.