PDA

View Full Version : Who's banned and for how long?

glockmail
06-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Just an innocent question. I'm not "discussing" mod actions. I just want the bottom line.

Noir
06-08-2008, 09:59 AM
yeah i think it would be a good idea to have a page with a list of those who are banned, and when there ban is going to be lifted, just for clarity.

jimnyc
06-08-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm not going to create a separate page and keep an ongoing list. There's also no need to list spammers and other bans of users that were never part of the board. As for those who are "known" around these parts, here is a brief overview. And remember, we're not discussing this. If anyone has any questions they can shoot me a PM.

Roomy - 3 day ban - 2 days 8 hours remaining
Pale Rider - Permanent

emmett
06-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Whoa!!!! PR finally got the hack huh? Damn!

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank god the cancer (pr) has finally been removed.

I'm not going to create a separate page and keep an ongoing list. There's also no need to list spammers and other bans of users that were never part of the board. As for those who are "known" around these parts, here is a brief overview. And remember, we're not discussing this. If anyone has any questions they can shoot me a PM.

Pale Rider - Permanent

ranger
06-08-2008, 08:12 PM

Actually, the guy with the best rep is gone and the retarded moron is back. Where's the justice?

Noir
06-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Actually, the guy with the best rep is gone and the retarded moron is back. Where's the justice?

As jim said this ain't a discussion, but you can PM him with questions.

ranger
06-08-2008, 08:31 PM

Nice to see you learned your lesson. Did your mommy enjoy having you available during your temporary ban? Hope you cleaned the cum off the keyboard, dickwad!

Hagbard Celine
06-08-2008, 08:31 PM

Pale Rider - Permanent

Wow. I missed that one. Jeez.

ranger
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
As jim said this ain't a discussion, but you can PM him with questions.

Fuck Jim and Acts, why PM him? All he'll do is ban you and let Acts run rampant.

ranger
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
:pee: Jim

Kathianne
06-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Fuck Jim and Acts, why PM him? All he'll do is ban you and let Acts run rampant.
If you've not noticed, ACTS is not running rampant. If he does, well the mods will deal with.

jimnyc
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Nice to see you learned your lesson. Did your mommy enjoy having you available during your temporary ban? Hope you cleaned the cum off the keyboard, dickwad!

:pee: Jim

Go have fun with Pale. Take care of yourself.

Noir
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Ranger banned?...didn't see that one coming...